Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

Spoilers

This forum definitely needs some refining. Spoilers are a great thing to have in forums, because if someone makes a post with a lot of pictures, or a lot of words, then the topic will be very big and will clutter the page, such as the list of crew names topic, and the crew recruitment topic. They are way bigger than they need to be.

this should be the code.

[spoiler] type what you want here [/spoiler]

or if you want to give the spoiler a name,

[spoiler=name] type what you want here [/spoiler]

here's my graphic for it.

2n9x3cl.png

I know the text isn't right, but I dont know what the right text is for these. If someone can pm me what the right text is, then please do so.

Even if making spoilers means not being able to give it a name, I'm all for it, because this topic is getting pretty big now, and would take up less room if there were spoilers. Lol, who agrees and who doesn't?

Last edited by Jumpking55 (Sep 4 2011 2:43:19 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Spoilers

We already have a makeshift spoiler, [color=black[/color].
And this is the wrong section.

#3 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

no it's the right section, that's my graphic for it, just like the lobby chat and message topics under graphic section. And I didnt say anything that had to do with color, I said spoiler. A spoiler is a rectangle that says, Click here, on it, and if you click on "click to open" then everything inside the spoilers pops up, and when you click, "click to close", then it goes away. Check the Yugioh Card Maker forums you'll know what I'm talking about then, they have spoilers everywhere there.

Last edited by Jumpking55 (Sep 4 2011 7:43:18 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile But Monstar43 is right....its in the wrong section, this section is for graphics for Everybody Edits, not forums. :/

#5 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

oh, Didnt know, sorry, kinda new to these forums, they work a little differently than my other forums.

#6 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

That's ok, I have been on this forum for months now, and I still don't get some stuff . :rolleyes:

Last edited by Pugmatt (Sep 6 2011 6:01:37 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

any more comments guys?

#8 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I've been thinking about spoilers on the forum, actually. That'd be awesome. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
I like the graphic, although I think the text would look better without the weird anti-aliasing.
Also, I believe this would belong in the Forum Discussion. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#9 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

#10 Before February 2015

Gaing

Very interesting topic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

Yes yes and YES!!

#12 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

thanks you guys, I've been offline awhile, but I came back and enjoyed reading your comments. I hope this becomes a real thing.

#13 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I do too. I've been hoping since the first day I joined.
We can all see how well that turned out, since I've been here over a year. :l
It's a great idea, seriously.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#14 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

Hopefully this goes into the forums, the last forum that had spoilers was a lot cooler since the posts weren't several feet long.

Jumpking55 1423719775241657

Board footer