Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RT

Halloween Smileys!

Well, I thought the game could use some more smileys, and special event smileys seemed cool, so i made a pack of 4 (7 if you count all the pumpkin smileys)

eehalloweensmileys.png

Bigger version:

eehalloweensmileys-1.png

From top to bottom, the smileys are: Ghost (badly outlined), pumpkin with no face (could possibly make a small carving screen where players would make their own face, or choose from a selection), pumpkin with face and glowing eyes, pumpkin with normal face, pumpkin with glowing mouth and eyes, vampire and zombie.

Tell me what you think.

EDIT: The smileys above, except with more detail:

EEhalloweensmileysV2.png

(The 3rd one is just there for lulz)

Last edited by RT (Jun 22 2011 9:15:36 am)

#2 Before February 2015

wchollett

Re: Halloween Smileys!

THESE ARE @ ^^ @ ? ï |\| g !****!
My favorite is the ghost! I think it should be like the ninja where it is harder to see on the minimap. Then I think I like the zombie the second most and then the jack-o-lantern and vampire 3rd. I REALLY hope Chris uses these! M also hoping there will be a Halloween contest! I'm trying to think of ideas for a Halloween world cause I just bought another great world. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
PLEASE keep sharing your ideas! Thanks!

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Vampire and the zombie are my favorites. + Rep for your efforts.

#4 Before February 2015

MadReaper

+rep for some nice smileys

#5 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Well, what is the max size length?

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

The smileys are ok, but I dont like the ghost (becouse it doesnt look like one)

#7 Before February 2015

wchollett

I guess. I think its tail should either be at the bottom (right?) or not be there.
But your work is still INCREDIBLE!
I'm 14, but I really want to learn graphic design and programming. This forum seems to be some basic programming - bbcode. YOU INSPIRE me!

Last edited by wchollett (Jul 27 2011 1:43:29 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

absolutely amazing smileys +REP love 'em but I really couldn't tell the zombie was a zombie until I saw the close up of it

Last edited by kingpooultra (Jul 27 2011 2:00:51 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

wchollett

Same here. I suggest more pinkish flesh sort of at the top of his head. Maybe bloody?

EDIT: I would also like to see the vampire looking scarier. Maybe furrowed eyebrows and blood-dripping mouth/fangs? And a collar like Dracula or a count?

Last edited by wchollett (Jul 28 2011 11:09:15 am)

#10 Before February 2015

ZoeyNightshade

These are absolutely amazing! These are mose diefinitely the best smileys yet. A black cat smiley would also go well with these. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

wchollett

or a scarecrow smiley. or a witch. or a werewolf. everybody edits always leaves room for improvement...

#12 Before February 2015

Epicfish

+Repped for the ghost; but the others are great too.

#13 Before February 2015

Spinza

My favorite is the vampire smiley... I heard they're coming up with a Halloween contest this year.   Remember, the prize for the Easter contest was a bunny smiley and max energy?   I think they should use the vampire smiley for the Halloween contest prize.   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

The new vampire smiley sucks, I like yours far better than the one they have in the Energy Shop.

Last edited by Spinza (Oct 12 2011 8:23:07 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

^^Grave dig
And nice smileys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Chris might use the-
Oh ya, chris doesn't care about the community //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

RT 1423719998241434

Board footer