Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

vacation energy spender

sometimes when u go to somewhere on vacation, you are denied access to FREE internet. so u cant spend your energy and think of all those other one thousand players going like YAY I GOT A GREAT SAVED! or WOOT 100 COINDOORS! dont you wish there was a vacation energy spender? set it to spend until somethiing is finished. then go onto next task?

but one thing. u cant play the game while vacation mode is on. why? people would put it on forever and keep auto-spending it on a great saved or something. they would never forget to use energy... and that would waste the idea of energy.

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: vacation energy spender

Well, everything except worlds. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

nah... should be able to spend on everything.
i mean you would normally spend a lot of your energy on a world.
unless you're one of those people who want like 100 spawn points... and you can spend it on that if you want.

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

you should be able to buy a " auto " spender. it starts at 500 for one day, and you can up for how long you want. and every up will cost 50 more energy? just some random thoughts.

#5 Before February 2015

progirl

Kaosslasher wrote:

you should be able to buy a " auto " spender. it starts at 500 for one day, and you can up for how long you want. and every up will cost 50 more energy? just some random thoughts.

Auto spender? But wouldn't it sort
Of...spam your energy shop page?
And also, what would it spend
It on?
:/ I no, I'm confusing. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

meh, I'd just open the page, set WPE to send an energy spend packet every X minutes (X being the amount of time it takes to get enough energy to push the button) and minimize opera to the system tray so it doesn't get closed accidentally.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Or, Invent an Autospender. (Either its in Energy shop to brought or avaiable since start)
The energy used is twice the amount of original.
For example, the Autospender spend 50 energy on a great saved world, but the energy used is 100 (Or cheaper).

#8 Before February 2015

EEguy

Good idea, would be helpful. But people could cheat to use it overnight.

#9 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

EEguy wrote:

Good idea, would be helpful. But people could cheat to use it overnight.

Solved with:

Aoitenshi wrote:

Or, Invent an Autospender. (Either its in Energy shop to brought or available since start)
The energy used is twice the amount of original.
For example, the Autospender spend 50 energy on a great saved world, but the energy used is 100 (Or cheaper).

#10 Before February 2015

Jasonma

EEguy, there would be probably a minimum of 7 days of use. so if u use it, u have to use it for 7 days or more. and you cant play the game for then... https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL painful.

it shouldnt use twice the amount of energy... that's just harsh. maybe a 1.5 factor? so 50 would mean 75.

#11 Before February 2015

EEguy

There should be a minimum of not 7 but 4 or 3 days, and the energy spent should be the same. It would be the best option for me.

#12 Before February 2015

Jasonma

if energy ratio were the same, people would set a goal and leave it for a long time. they wouldnt play. just simply afk. then come back and go woot i finished 5 great saveds!

#13 Before February 2015

Fer22f

When i go to the beach i make my computer turned on. And i used AutoClicker for spending energy!

#14 Before February 2015

Nou

Wow you guys waste so much energy (in the physical sense: electricity). While normally I highly discourage sharing your account info, you could pass on your info to someone you are 100% sure can be trusted and ask them to spend your energy for you.

No u.

#15 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Just Leave It I'm Away With The Air Training Corps Quite Often And I Have 'Lost' Thousands Of Energy, Live With It.

Finn Shack

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#16 Before February 2015

Bimps

This is unneeded.

NUFF SAID

Edit: IT says I double posted -o-

Last edited by Bimps (Jul 8 2011 5:07:23 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

Tony

how about it is only 50% efficient.

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

^That was suggested.   And it's a good idea.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Different55 wrote:

meh, I'd just open the page, set WPE to send an energy spend packet every X minutes (X being the amount of time it takes to get enough energy to push the button) and minimize opera to the system tray so it doesn't get closed accidentally.

I agree =/

#20 Before February 2015

hisss

once i read this i'm like yes:D
but then when i got to the part when it had to be used over a period of days i was like THIS IS USELESS TO ME!

Last edited by hisss (Jul 12 2011 9:48:12 am)

Jasonma 1423732379229053

Board footer