Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mochonoob

Mochonoob and Emaltons bot

Hello forums! well MOCHONOOB and EMALTON are making a bot... we would like some ORIGINAL ideas... this bot MIGHT be for public download...

#2 Before February 2015

Processor

Re: Mochonoob and Emaltons bot

A bot that generates original ideas. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#3 Before February 2015

~Omri~

Processor wrote:

A bot that generates original ideas. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

mochonoob

wow... well any other ideas?

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

Stop create so many threads about your bots. Isn't it better to come up with own ideas instead?

#6 Before February 2015

Processor

mochonoob wrote:

Why not my idea? Is it bad? EOpYT.png

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#7 Before February 2015

Zakleo

A bot that uses keys and crowns to trigger certain stuff. C=

#8 Before February 2015

~Omri~

Processor wrote:
mochonoob wrote:

#9 Before February 2015

mochonoob

no, processer i thought that was sarcasm... sorry

#10 Before February 2015

Processor

mochonoob wrote:

no, processer i thought that was sarcasm... sorry

Both posts were sarcasm //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

mochonoob

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wow

[Mod-edit] Stop reporting this post, it's already been handled. Look 9 posts below this one.

#12 Before February 2015

AsurcH

I want a bot that crashes all the worlds that has bots in it. <3

#13 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Make a bot where if you type !say [something] it will say what you just said!
Those are really cool!

aka towwl

#14 Before February 2015

mochonoob

keep all the ideas flowing

#15 Before February 2015

Muffin

A bot that makes random ex crew levels appear every 5 minutes.

#16 Before February 2015

Muffy

A bot that interprets your EE username and makes it into a picture,so more me,Muffinator,the bots draws a muffin,but it's half robotic.Durr

#17 Before February 2015

mochonoob

muffinator99... that would be almost completely IMPOSSIBLE...

#18 Before February 2015

Muffy

I know,but you said ANY ideas...;)

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

mochonoob wrote:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wow

Warning issued for spam (useless).

~Omri~ wrote:
Processor wrote:
mochonoob wrote:

Try to make more useful posts.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#20 Before February 2015

mochonoob

sorry takoman02

#21 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I like my idea C=

#22 Before February 2015

markcreator

Make a bot that people can claim a bit of space in your world to build in and the possibility to add people to your piece of land so they can edit in your piece of land to help you.

#23 Before February 2015

luker2009

Make a bot that when a person joins if they go to a load chamber (which is defined by a command) it gives them all the coins they had, and returns them to where they use to be (with portals)

#24 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

make it a bot that's for kongregate and runs off of chat commands only...

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#25 Before February 2015

mochonoob

Notsobad wrote:

How about a bot that spends energy for you in the energy shop? :/

Oh or a symmetry bot so when you make a symmetrical area on your map you only build on half of the area. You could just tell the bot to work within an inclosed area of whatever block.

Wait one more simple idea... how about a bot that changes 1 specific block to another and another and another, like a snake bot only it repeats itself to make a small area more busy. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Next, a bot that fills a given area (like the 2nd idea) with a block.

and finally a complicated 1 that i think is impossible to make... a block or group of blocks follows a given path by the owner of the world. then as users click the block(s) it eventually disappears. if the block(s) make it to the end, a point is deducted. it would be like bloons tower defense only users are the towers.

just my ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile (btw i like the 1st and 3rd ones)

i like is notsobad ill try to do a bot to spend your energy and then i will give it to you as a tester... SOUND GOOD?

mochonoob 142391006151371

Board footer