Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

EEguy

Classic tab

I have an idea to make items in the classics tab easier to get:

For example: people barely remember the XMAS and New Years 2010 decorations, so not as many people want to get them, so they have less value now. However, they still have the same price as they had when the classics tab was added (if I recall correctly).

The halloween items, though, have more value because they are recent and people care about them more than they care about the older ones. So they should be more expensive.

My idea is that every time a seasonal item is added to the shop, the other ones in the classics tab get 10-20 gems cheaper. This way, people can get the classics tab items even if they have only a few gems.

Thoughts?

#2 Before February 2015

smileyxp

Re: Classic tab

i'm pretty sure this was thought out before the classic tab was added to the game.

#3 Before February 2015

EEguy

Really? I don't have any items in the classic tab, so I don't know when the prices change. Sorry then.

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Emmm.
No.

In fact, I don't even think there should BE a classic tab.

#5 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

^

#6 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

^

:.|:;

#7 Before February 2015

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Emmm.
No.

In fact, I don't even think there should BE a classic tab.

That ^

#8 Before February 2015

smileyxp

\/

#9 Before February 2015

Master1

/\

umadbro?

anyway i like the idea

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png