Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DAS

Breakable Bricks

I'd like to see a brick in the game you can break by hitting at a high speed. Like jumping from a high place or being shot out of a portal. What do y'all think?

#2 Before February 2015

NuclearWar

Re: Breakable Bricks

Nice idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I think brick breaking from a high velocity has been suggested before. It's a nice idea nevertheless.
The only problem would be, would it break for everyone? Or just you?

If if broke for everyone, it wouldn't really work in minis, since everyone would just break all of them.
And the second one, the problem with that is that it would look glitchy when going through it, like coin-doors.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

^It should be only for you, tghe coins, coin doors, although they look weird, it works on minis.     Maybe when it breaks, there should be an animation?

fgRzols.png

#5 Before February 2015

Grove16

yeah, cool idea!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

This was suggested plenty of times already...

DAS 1423737117224315

Board footer