Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

WBCrew

My new idea's

Could there be a command were you can give people code by typing     /editor and there username and it automatically gives them code? /editor [username]

Could there be more doors maybe, and hats rather than king for the action editor part?

Could there be command were you can pm some one on the world and no one see's it but the person who sent it and the person who received it? /pm [username]

New background small ideas like wavy, zigzag, x'es

Change the ''o'' smiley :o   to one that you already have like guest gets //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ^_^ >_< //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad   :l But then add this one :o just for the sake of it   because it's really not much of a smiley buying for to me i think. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

On people's profile there could possibly be a bio of them self or what ever they do on Everybody Edits or in there crew.

A little fix i think the tools item on peoples profile on the blocks and stuff they have, that it should be changed to spawn.

Please message back what you think users, moderators, and admins!!!

-WBCREW
Worldbuilder.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Danne

Re: My new idea's

Good idea, but that can happen at you write just wrong on a letter and someone else get the code, some you dont want to at him/her get the code.
But good idea.:D:D:D

#3 Before February 2015

brater8

Great ideas!   But I don't think that we need more backgrounds.

#4 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

WBCrew wrote:

Could there be a command were you can give people code by typing     /editor and there username and it automatically gives them code? /editor [username]

Good idea!

#5 Before February 2015

Bash

Moved to Game Suggestions.

#6 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Suggested lots of times.. its a great idea yes.. but Chris never will look at this forum

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

1. Already suggested, only okay, anyway.
2. Already suggested MILLIONS of times. It was supposed to be in the works for nearly a year now, so can we calm down about this?
3. Already suggested, and it's only a crappy version of a great suggestion (actual private chat).
4. Already suggested. The patterns are pointless, but we need more for sure.
5. It already is. -.-'
6. Sure, why not? That belongs on the bottom of the list, though.
7. ...What?

brater8 wrote:

Great ideas!   But I don't think that we need more backgrounds.

You obviously aren't an artist in any way shape or form.

#8 Before February 2015

WBCrew

7: Just little fix on people's profile for the spawn were u began at it says tools and i'm saying can he change it to spawn.

WBCrew 1423737256224176

Board footer