Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

srat23

disco ball

Why not have a small, med, large size disco ball! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
it will be good for party rooms! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
if like, +rep! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
if don't like, do NOTHING! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#2 Before February 2015

Powerstars

Re: disco ball

Good idea, Here's a sprite of it   discoballj.png

#3 Before February 2015

Koto

ooh!   How about when your playing music, the disco ball kindof flashes to the beat of the music?

#4 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

I like the Idea!

600th post!

#5 Before February 2015

srat23

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

ooh!   How about when your playing music, the disco ball kindof flashes to the beat of the music?

(if Chris can do/make that!)

#6 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

No. Just no. It could be like a decoration, with changing colors, and change colors on the mini-map, but Chris would totally ruin it like the other decorations. If Chris wouldn't ruin it like I'm sure he will, it would be a good Idea.
Chris ruined my candy decoration and that update that did that DESTROYED EE! If youare reading thisplease help me in my EE Decoration Rally! If we get enough topics, The Administrators will have to give in and give us back our decoration! CHRIS GIVE US BACK OUR DECORATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by scienceguyz (Dec 19 2011 3:39:24 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

When seeing this why not a smileys from the 70s. It will be awesome and it will go with the disco.

#8 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

chris can't take users ideas, but love the idea!

srat23 1423737264224168

Board footer