Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

How to moe chat for everyone (no for guests)

Do you want special, demo chat? You must:
1. Visit 25 levels/month/12 months (its 300 levels/12 months)
2. Got any gem
3. Have got account on forums and have more than 50 +reps.

If you do it, you got chat, but if you write 5 messages in less 4 seconds, you lost it forever! (At to moment, when you buy chat for 1 cent).

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: How to moe chat for everyone (no for guests)

How do you "moe"?

Anyway...
-Any serious player would have figured out a way to get chat after a full year, and Chris didn't store any information regarding when you joined.
-Who can't get a gem?
-Rep is trolled and meaningless.
-Why would typing fast make you lose your chatting privilege? At the moment, sending the same message multiple times is automatically blocked.

I'm guessing you don't have chat? Before you figure out how to get it, please work on your grammar.

#3 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Sorry, but I learn English, and I mean "move" instead of "moe".

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

because your from poland. "ktostam450,youe angiel ostatecznie imporove. polecam google translate //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile "

#5 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Google translate it's so bad.

#6 Before February 2015

s1mple

----------Off - Topic ----------

^ He's right. *sigh*

----------On - Topic -----------

-Any serious player would have figured out a way to get chat after a full year, and Chris didn't store any information regarding when you joined.
I don't get this that much... Sorry *skip* WevBh.png
-Who can't get a gem?
Umm... Me.
-Rep is trolled and meaningless.
Right...
-Why would typing fast make you lose your chatting privilege? At the moment, sending the same message multiple times is automatically blocked.
Do you mean "would you type fast"?

#7 Before February 2015

Polar

Uhh... no. I think a good idea regarding people who can't get chat for the time being could use a quick chat option, phrases already made up for them. As for them reading chat, they can only read quick chat, since one of the reasons chat is 1 cent is because of how some people chat. I think this would be a pretty good idea.

#8 Before February 2015

LD3H

Polar wrote:

Uhh... no. I think a good idea regarding people who can't get chat for the time being could use a quick chat option, phrases already made up for them. As for them reading chat, they can only read quick chat, since one of the reasons chat is 1 cent is because of how some people chat. I think this would be a pretty good idea.

I agree with this.

#9 Before February 2015

Kirby

parents e-mailed chris to remove chat for a reason.

ktostam4501423737331224101

Board footer