Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bliske

Keyboard Arrow keys.

I'm not entirely sure if this is at all remotely possible, well anyway

When i hold, the left, and down + try to use space it will only sit in the spot and jump, it won't move to the left whatsoever.

Well, the question is, is this a keyboard problem for me, or the game? i know other users out there get the same problem with different arrow keys, it's happened for me ever since i played everybody edits, although i have never complained or spoke up.

(WASD seems to be fine) arrow keys are different, although it's harder for me to use WASD then arrow keys, and some other's would find it easier as-well.
- Bliske

#2 Before February 2015

it40x

Re: Keyboard Arrow keys.

It Might be the keyboard, try using an other one.

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

some keyboards don't allow you to press 3 keys at a time. Get a better keyboard, that one is awful.

#4 Before February 2015

Roack

...or use WASD...;)

#5 Before February 2015

Polar

It's then keyboard. I can't use left, up, and space together either. It also might be your web provider (so I've heard) but I'm not sure on that.

bliske1423737343224089

Board footer