Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

Many suggestios :)

Block Suggestions:                                                                                                                       

Particle block! Feel the need for something a tad smaller? Here you go. ENERGY: 1500

Polka-dot pack! Some block that can finally make mario mushrooms with! ENERY: 1500

Timed Blocks! A key door, activated by itself?! This door will use a timer to appear and disappear. Time can be set to 2-20 seconds. This block is like a portal/coin door/spawn. Buy them in packs of 5!: ENERGY:1000 for 5.

Light Block! This goes along for the commands setting for night, or day. ENERGY: 500

Leaf block! Says it all! Make trees! Comes with: wood block! says it all! Also comes with: decoration clouds
ENERGY: 1500 for tiny nature pack

stone block! A gray brick block. ENERGY:500

window block! says it all! ENERGY: 750 (due to a popular demand)

Smileys:

Elf smiley! Plz Chris add it for free before christmas!

Commands!

day/night! Time /night or /day to change backround! /night= Makes the original filled in gray blocks, into completly black-looking blocks! /day=makes the original filled in blocks gray again!

These are just one of the many suggestions i will make!

#2 Before February 2015

Haze123

Re: Many suggestios :)

These sound really interesting can i see pics of the blocks? If you made some

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Particle block: Creative and original
Polka-dot pack: Fun but not that original
Timed Blocks: Already suggested
Light Block: Mer, it's good, but it goes with an unoriginal idea...
Leaf block: Very good idea
Stone block: Kinda unnecessary
Window block: Already suggested and utterly useless if it's a block
Elf smiley: Already suggested
Day/night: Suggested a thousand times and will over lag and it doesn't fit at all with EE

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

I know... I need to think better... Idk how to make blocks. If you give me the website i'd show you.

tailschao 1423737348224084

Board footer