Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Multi Code Idea

Have you every wanted to have a code in your level but not let it get trolled?   I have came up with an idea that lets you have the ability to choose whether you just want to give someone the ability to edit or if you just want to give someone the ability to go in god mode. This idea isn't new but I made a picture of what this idea should look like. Here is the picture I made that is the basic idea of this. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
bvl7l.png

Last edited by Gamerbro64 (Dec 23 2011 1:19:53 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Re: Multi Code Idea

smart idea.

#3 Before February 2015

superk

Another option should be for you to have be able to edit in a specific area and godmode as well. For example, in a boss.

#4 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

superk wrote:

Another option should be for you to have be able to edit in a specific area and godmode as well. For example, in a boss.

I was thinking the same thing but I didn't add it in. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I might make a different post about it.

Last edited by Gamerbro64 (Dec 22 2011 4:58:42 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Kirby

Very nice graphic. And idea. +rep for you fine sir

#6 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

You make great ideas and graphics. +rep to you sir

#7 Before February 2015

Roack

Nice idea and -rep!

Just kiding +rep(LOL)

#8 Before February 2015

Furkansmr

Brilliant !!

#9 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Roack wrote:

Nice idea and -rep!

Just kiding +rep(LOL)

That was funny I was shocked at first then I looked down and saw +rep it made me laugh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile +1 rep for you for making me laugh. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Very good idea and picture.

#11 Before February 2015

Polar

I really wish Chris put put this in the game, it would help so much

Gamerbro64 1423737359224073

Board footer