Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Cache

I think there should be a Save Cache button on the bar at the bottom, where you can save a cache to a level. There will   be a section in the profile where all the caches are stored. you can Buy caches in the shop, and when you click the button where is says save cache, it shows a menu with all your empty caches, and you can save it to one of those caches. CACHES ARE NOT EDITABLE, EVEN TO THE OWNER! Instead of having to buy a new world for your level, overwriting your previous level in that world, you can save your finished worlds to a cache and start a new one. caches of a certain size cost the 3/4 amount as a world of that size. CACHES CANNOT BE OVERWRITEN! it will be helpful on the forums, where a link to the world may not be a link to the level, but a link to a cache will be always be a link to the level you want to access.
EDIT- You could also like or dislike caches that belong to someone else.
Comments please and feedback! if you like it, PM RPGMaster2000

#2 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Re: Cache

Bump! please respond!

#3 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Bump. Usually my topics do better than this

#4 Before February 2015

LukeM
Website

did you tripple post or have the posts between you been deleted?

scienceguyz 1423737386224046

Board footer