Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Quick chat ideas

1. New worls: LOL, Don't troll, Go, Come on, Please, Build, Art, "No, thanks", AFK, Can, Can't, See, Read
Edit: New words:
"Come here", "Do", "Don't", "I", "me", "you", "we", "he", "she", "it", "they", "is", "boss", "minigames", "awesome", "bad",
2. Make new channel visible for everyone. That chanel is called "demo-chat". For everyone who buy chat, is visible channel "Full-chat"
3. Option to making sentence.
4. Make option to writing numbers!
5. Make anti-troll sytem: 5 seconds - 3 messages

If you have idea for more words, write it.

Last edited by ktostam450 (Dec 29 2011 2:32:58 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

Re: Quick chat ideas

Awesome idea it would help non chats communicate even more! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile +1 rep for you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

It'd be great if they had options to writing sentences, using numbers, and a dropdown list of phrases.
This is a Roblox type idea, and it's awesome.

I've always wanted nonchats to have the ability to chat, this is one step further to that dream happening.
Everyone owes a "Thank you" to Chris for this, even if he's done horrible things in the past.

Oh, and, people can still spam, by simply adding a space to the end of their message.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

I actually suggested the free chat thing, but other people probably already had too.   I think that there should be a option to say, "No chat," and type numbers.
EDIT: Atilla, are you working on that site for free chat?

Last edited by scienceguyz (Dec 28 2011 4:51:19 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

I thought these ideas were axiomatic, but apparently not.

Translation: Of course! Duh.

@?tilla: Why should I thank Chris for not effecting me directly? I gained nothing but a nuisance: speaking noobs.

#6 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I add more words. If is it too much, make new command for non-chaters "/words" for see the words. I think non chat should see system posts, like magic, kick, or "someone is no more!".

Last edited by ktostam450 (Dec 29 2011 2:35:15 am)

ktostam4501423737451223981

Board footer