Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Energy <<>> Gems

Energy can be turned into gems, and gems can be turned into energy.

Example:
"Spend 10 000 energy to get +1 gem",
and
"Spend 1 gem to get +5 max energy"
in the shop.

Why?:
Because the dedicated, long-time users need to be rewarded in ways other than a bunch of worlds and bricks.
Hooks users in with guaranteed access to all items with time and dedication, i.e. creates more dedicated users.
A great way to tip off your gem count is to spend what's left over from your purchase on extra max energy.

Concerns:
"Chris is greedy and he'll never add this."
You're probably right. But, remember that the energy >> gems process is incredibly slow. Slow enough so that advertisements alone will surpass double whatever money you cheat out of.

"So you can get beta for free?!"
Yes, after a year and 5 months. I think that is a suitable gift for being such a dedicated user.

Last edited by Tako (Nov 24 2011 10:30:08 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: Energy <<>> Gems

I actually like this idea... but knowing Chris I doubt he'll add it.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Master1 wrote:

Also, so people will be able to get beta for free?

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

calculusguy wrote:
Master1 wrote:

Also, so people will be able to get beta for free?

Well, 10 000 energy = 1 gem. So 100 000 energy = 10 gems.

100 000 energy / 200 starting energy = 500 days

In no more than a year and 5 months you will get beta for free, yes. I think that is a suitable gift for being such a dedicated player.

Not like he's spending money on anything you don't already have. It's just graphics and worlds, which aren't known for being cost-intensive.

#5 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Like the idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

WRGReBeLV2

TakoMan02 wrote:

Example:
and
in the shop.

Why?:
Because the dedicated, long-time users need to be rewarded in ways other than a bunch of worlds and bricks.
Hooks users in with guaranteed access to all items with time and dedication, i.e. creates more dedicated users.
A great way to tip off your gem count is to spend what's left over from your purchase on extra max energy.

Concerns:
You're probably right. But, remember that the energy >> gems process is incredibly slow. Slow enough so that advertisements alone will surpass double whatever money you cheat out of.

Yes, after a year and 5 months. I think that is a suitable gift for being such a dedicated user.

i suggested gems for energy. the only way chris would add the energy for gems would be if when you got em it would foward your profile on super rewards to someone else to complete for them to get gems aswell.otherwise chris would lose money= no more ee

#7 Before February 2015

sefanja1

stop trying to bring idea's up to get free gems with enrgy or something! It will never happen!

Or ideas to get free energy cuz that wont happen eitther.

#8 Before February 2015

dominator3000

TakoMan02 wrote:

Example:
and
in the shop.

Why?:

Concerns:

If only Chris were more open to suggestions.

#9 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

This idea is a need, veteran people really need something other than rare smileys...

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#10 Before February 2015

Muffin

But you can spend 10 bucks and get +50 max energy. A bit unfair... If you were to spend 100 bucks, +500 energy.

#11 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

TakoMan02 wrote:

Example:
and
in the shop.

I like the idea Yn8I7.png

#12 Before February 2015

Shift

Oh, oh wow. I never thought I would see the day... Tako, did you just make a noob out of yourself? This has been suggested so many times by so many noobs... oh, Tako, say it isn't so!

Not to say that you didn't expand on the idea, or even that it's a bad idea; in fact, I like the idea, but still.

#13 Before February 2015

EEguy

The female smiley, for example, costs 2000 energy or 80 gems. If 1 gem costs 10 000 energy, it would take you 800 000 energy to buy a female smiley with gems and 2000 energy to buy it with energy.
But buying max energy with gems is a good idea.

And this has been suggested some times already, as Shift said.

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

dominator3000 wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Example:
and
in the shop.

Why?:

Concerns:

If only Chris were more open to suggestions.

Just gonna borrow this from tako...
9acyeq.jpg
Imagine she's saying "his" instead of "my"

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#15 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

sefanja1 wrote:

stop trying to bring idea's up to get free gems with enrgy or something! It will never happen!

Or ideas to get free energy cuz that wont happen eitther.

You say "stop" as if I were going on and on about "give me free this, give me free that". First time I've ever suggested earning something for "free", which btw, isn't free at all.

You also seem to be a bit annoyed at how some people want something for playing the game for so long and/or donate money. Playing for more than a year now, it would be very appreciative if Chris would give us veterans something. Of course, I'm not demanding anything, just saying it would be appreciative. And it just so happens I have 5 gems left over from my most recent transaction. I'm sure Chris doesn't give a rat's hat about what I do with the gems, as long as I get rewarded in some way for giving him more money. Honest opinion, I do not want another spawn point or small world. I really don't. But energy? Boy, I'd love +25 energy right about now.

Who knows? It might even cause people to donate -- JUST for the "free" energy.

Muffin wrote:

But you can spend 10 bucks and get +50 max energy. A bit unfair... If you were to spend 100 bucks, +500 energy.

It was just an example.

Shift wrote:

Oh, oh wow. I never thought I would see the day... Tako, did you just make a noob out of yourself? This has been suggested so many times by so many noobs... oh, Tako, say it isn't so!

Not to say that you didn't expand on the idea, or even that it's a bad idea; in fact, I like the idea, but still.

Forgive me, Lord Shift! I expanded on a good idea, I'm so ungrateful and nooby!

Jokes aside, I honestly do not care if it has been suggested. It couldn't have been suggested as many times as you say, because I have not once seen it before. These 50 duplicate suggestions must be playing ninja with me.

I've checked Riru's suggestion list and the first five pages of suggestions -- no repeats.

And I highly doubt the gems >> max energy has been suggested before, but if you would be so gracious, Lord Shift, to show me the error of my ways I would be eternally grateful.

Last edited by Tako (Nov 27 2011 7:45:03 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

nothingishere2

I agree with getting more max energy for gems, as it would probably get EE more money to make graphic improvements, smileys, etc.
Personally I don't see the point in getting more energy, as you still have to wait for it to recharge.
(ex.) You have 1000 energy you get 1 energy every two minutes. After you wait 2000 minutes you can spend it all
You have 200 energy you get 1 energy every two minutes. After you wait 400 minutes you can spend it all.

You can just get on every time your 200 energy runs out and spend it x5 = same result as having 1000 energy

My opinion but I agree with getting EE more money

#17 Before February 2015

Shift

TakoMan02 wrote:
Shift wrote:

Forgive me, Lord Shift! I expanded on a good idea, I'm so ungrateful and nooby!

Jokes aside, I honestly do not care if it has been suggested. It couldn't have been suggested as many times as you say, because I have not once seen it before. These 50 duplicate suggestions must be playing ninja with me.

I've checked Riru's suggestion list and the first five pages of suggestions -- no repeats.

And I highly doubt the gems >> max energy has been suggested before, but if you would be so gracious, Lord Shift, to show me the error of my ways I would be eternally grateful.

I shall forgiveth thou, but not before reviewing the error of thou's ways.

Why didn't you just search it? One of the first few listed by the search "buy gems with energy" yielded this. And just so you don't get lonely, I brought you another friend, right here. Found those in five minutes.

#18 Before February 2015

Cyral

I say energy>gems is too high, should be like 5000

Also with 100 gems (alot would do this) is spend em for 500 max energy which is a little much 'eh?

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#19 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

For the third time, it was just an example. It can be changed.

#20 Before February 2015

Bwanter015

javascript:insert_text(':(',%20'');i dont think this works

#21 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

^ whaat?

Anyway I like the idea

:.|:;

#22 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Bwanter015 wrote:

javascript:insert_text(':(',%20'');i dont think this works

This isn't already in the game, so no. It doesn't. This is a suggestion.

#23 Before February 2015

Powerstars

I LOVE this idea, so we need to get Chris to see it!
BTW, +rep

#24 Before February 2015

F1redragon

A good idea I wish it could be put in place coz I to have had an account for a long time but only just made a forums account XD! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#25 Before February 2015

Polar

THis is a really good idea. And for Chris, dedication = wanting more = buying gems eventually, so money. Great idea.

Tako1423737480223952

Board footer