Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I Guess The Admins ARE Listening To Us

A lot of people like to complain about how user suggestions are never taken into account, right?   But how come out of the suggestions here (which were taken into account based on demand), six of the ten have been implemented thus far?

Here they are, in order of the number of votes they got from users like us:

Walk-over text pop-ups (Not in game (not yet!))
Water (In game now)
Icy/sticky bricks (Not in game yet, but there's strong evidence that the admins have been working on it)
Coin doors (In game now)
Teleports to other levels (No beaming up yet, Scotty)
Spawn points (In game now)
Slanted bricks (Not in game)
One-way doors (In game)
Win crowns/crowns multiple people can wear (In game now)
Background bricks (In game)                                                                                                                                                                                   

(Also, there was a "What's next, part two" where you could choose from four options as to what you wanted implemented next.   The choices, in order of popularity: chat, game modes, teleports between worlds, and more bricks.   We got two of those, so far.)

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: I Guess The Admins ARE Listening To Us

There are a couple of things you're not taking into account. First of all, the link you gave is from 2010: so that's from TWO YEARS AGO. I can't exactly call that 'listening'.

Secondly, that was explicitly asking you to choose from suggestions put forward by the admins.

Then again, they do listen, just not to everything and everyone. I suggested the friend system a long time ago, and Chris said he'd implement it and here we are. I've also suggested a personal ban list for your own levels recently, he has also added that to the list. With all the billion smiley suggestions and other stupid stuff people put forward it makes sense to not listen to everyone.

In that sense, 99% of the stuff is ignored and that's why people feel like they're not being listened to. More importantly, bug fixes have been ignored a lot previously and certain major changes, such as changes in physics, the community was completely ignored despite pleads for leaving it, causing people to have to change their levels completely. And that just really sucks. And of course there's the bug that made it impossible to load big worlds that was there for like 6 months. I have to say stuff has been improving a lot.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Two years to us is ten minutes to Chris.   Laziness ftw

The suggestions may have been put forward by the admins but they were probably taking into account the better suggestions from users.   And of course you can't listen to everyone, there's 7300 users on the forum alone, and thousands and thousands on the game at pretty much any time of day.   But considering that most Flash games never get an update, a two-year gap between voting for an idea and having it implemented isn't bad at all.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

DJDavid98
Website

#5 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

They may not have gotten the idea from that topic, though.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#6 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I still think tvs should be implanted in EE. :/

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#7 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

That'd be awesome.   Hopefully, those suggestion pages they put out were taken into consideration.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

32OrtonEdge32dh142391050850924

Board footer