Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

baxdar

Ideas for EE (Final Edit)

Allright this is the final revisions (Hopefully for my ideas for EE)

1.   arrow keys (Keys that change arrow direction)
2.   Moving bricks (bricks that move.   probably already suggested)
3.   backrounds that move in out (a bridge off of moving bricks these backrounds move from backgound to foregroundcan be timed so you can run across them in an instant with them falling behind you)
4.   An advanced search bar (where you can narrow your seach.   includes level size, creator, plays etc)
5.   Red coins that boost a smileys abilitys for a limited time (jumping running etc.   Available in shop. limited item)
6.   Reverse keys (opposite of regular keys, they turn key doors back on)

Package Ideas

1.   Nature/fall package
     Includes leaves treebark and night sky background

2.   Industrial package
     Includes jump up (like candy land blocks) girders (rusted and non rusted) girder handrails (Deco/ Rusted/non rusted) ramps

3.   winter package
     Includes snow slippery brick (ice) and snowflake and icescicle deco.  

Smiley Ideas

1.   thinking smliey
2.   bawling smiley (When just a single tear isn't enough)
3.   laghing smiley
4.   elf smiley (as in wood elf)
5.   dwarf smiley
6.   goblin smiley
7.   robot smiley (: http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwpdt ? o1_400.jpg )
8.   crown smiley (regular smiley with un losable red crown)
9.   dark smiley
10.   Invisible smiley (only in your saved worlds.   does not appear on minimap.   the purpose is to catch trolls in tthe act)

Magic Ideas
1.   the refil coin (does nothing but refills your energy)

World Ideas
1.   round world
2.   donut world ( has a hole n the center

Other links
1.   http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=19171
2.   http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=19031

Thanks for listening to my ideas This page is for most of my ideas because i'm kinda lazy and I don't want to post them on the seperate threads.   plus I can get feedback on them all at once XD

Last edited by baxdar (Jan 18 2012 7:51:37 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

xxcoolkidxx

Re: Ideas for EE (Final Edit)

Really nice. I like the red coin idea. I already know how to make moving bricks with WPE pro so I won't need that .But I like all your ideas. Hopefully you can show us what the bricks and smileys should look like.

#3 Before February 2015

baxdar

yeah maybe.   but i suck at photo shop

#4 Before February 2015

Shift

Every single one of these has already been suggested. Most are pretty good ideas, though, so whatever.

Well, the "backgrounds that move in-out" are an exception, but, if I understand correctly, you're basically describing key doors.

#5 Before February 2015

baxdar

no keys don't affect them.   the control panel will show in time and out time how long you want them out and how long you want them in.   perfect for a stair level or a timed bridge

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

1.   I think it would mess up things a bit... But if it's done well, it wouldn't be a bad idea...

2.   As you said, already suggested since the start of this game, so I don't think it will happen.

3.   Same as 1, but I think it would be better if it wouldn't become the background, like just disappear for X seconds

4.   Good idea, and even better if you had like a list of things (Level name, profile, creation date) to choose from, and then you search.

5.   I think it was already suggested, but it would ruin most of the minigames, I don't think it would be a good idea.

Package Ideas

1.   Cool

2.   Cool

3.   I think the ice blocks and those shouldn't be in a package, more like sold alone.

Smiley ideas

1.   Not bad idea.
2.   LOL, cool.
3.   We have the XD smiley for that, IMO
4.   I think it should come in a fantasy package with N°6
5.   Idk.
6.   I think it should come in a fantasy package with N°4
7.   Would be too similar to Terminator, also IMO.
8.   Hmm... maybe... as long as it doesn't give you any unfair advantage.

Magic ideas
1.   It's almost the same as the +1, I mean, +1 energy doesn't change anything, and it also refills energy.

P.S.: Don't take this badly, this is just my opinion. Also, if you or anyone could try and make your smiley and block ideas it would be cool to see them.

#7 Before February 2015

baxdar

no not really

#8 Before February 2015

Furkansmr

nice   idea.

#9 Before February 2015

baxdar

UPDATE!!