Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mateuszdrwal

coin doors

can you make coin doors dat will be cloused wen picking coins?;)

#2 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Re: coin doors

This has been suggested many times over. I know you're new to the forums (as of 2012-02-20), but when you make a post about an idea, you should check the sticky on the first page of the game suggestions area of this forum to see if it's already been suggested. I'm not saying this should be obvious, because again, you're new, but from now on you'll want to make sure your idea is new.

#3 Before February 2015

St Cool

Yeah they are coin gates, and like my friend said its been suggested many times.
And also if you want to survive on the forum please improve your spelling. (Don' even use wen, dat as abbreviations)

#4 Before February 2015

Deetz

My first post was like, "Hai, haw U duin?" So don't get discouraged. Anyway, with all the suggestions for it, I'm sure it will be implemented soon.

#5 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Yeah this has been suggested before It's A cool idea but suggested before. :L

#6 Before February 2015

ethyguy

mateuszdrwal wrote:

to much people say that and it is buging me and with your grammer it was hard to understand. ok? dont get upset

#7 Before February 2015

aidan22

well you know i have everybody edits beta right?

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

ethyguy wrote:
mateuszdrwal wrote:

to much people say that and it is buging me and with your grammer it was hard to understand. ok? dont get upset

Irony?
And as we shall all know, this has been suggested one times twenty thousand times.

#9 Before February 2015

blackspider

I think i have an idea:

My coin doors in my levels are yellow.
And for example my Blue world don't need yellow coin doors but i need blue coin doors!
I think Chris need to make some different coin doors (differences colors)
This would be really cool if you do it Chris.

Blackspider~

mateuszdrwal 1423738414223018

Board footer