Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Boxes

It would be great if there was a way to hitch rides by having a player go in a box and match a player movements when another player reaches the box. The player in the box can only move for 100 squares excluding jumps before coming out. It looks like a brown version of the square smiley with a ghost second player in front.

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Boxes

??? what does this mean ???

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

... There's a square smiley? Where?

#4 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

I think I kinda understand what you're trying to suggest. A player enters this box, and when someone else comes and touches it, the player in the box will automatically mimic the movements of the player who touched the box. The player would only mimic until 100 squares had been traveled (not squares traveled while jumping).
I explained this because it looked like people were having a hard time understanding your explanation.
If this is what you were suggesting, it's been suggested before, though in a slightly different form. It was called "Assisting."

The Smirking Mage 1423738450222982

Board footer