Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

iNova

Editing Update

Can it be possible to make the editing more easy and which is gonna take less time

A multiple pixel selector //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Editing Update

Nope. Even if anyone important looked at this, they wouldn't understand it. So explain, please.

#3 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Maybe I can clarify this.

It is quite hard to build simply, so I want a block placement grig more than 1x1 squares.

Problem
More effective trolling if trolls get the placement grid the size of a whole level. Think this is deja vu, suggested.

#4 Before February 2015

iNova

The Smirking Mage wrote:

It is quite hard to build simply, so I want a block placement grig more than 1x1 squares.

Problem
More effective trolling if trolls get the placement grid the size of a whole level. Think this is deja vu, suggested.

He understood and i understand that's why i will ask that only the owner of the place could use it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

LD3H

The Smirking Mage wrote:

Problem

Maybe just world owner?

LOL 500th POST

Last edited by LD3H (Apr 1 2012 10:31:25 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Muffy

That's what I was th inking,though if I do recall,I remember seeing a level with smileyxp editing with a grid more than I block,instead or a 7 by 7 a long time ago. this could help make levels and art easier.

#7 Before February 2015

iNova

Yeah , this could help for replenishing levels whit like backgrounds

iNova 1423738540222892

Board footer