Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kamil1313

Autosave

Propably it was posted here before, but autosave will be a really useful. I forgot sometimes about saving and when someone trolled i need to delete it manually or delete some nice arts made by someone else. Autosave should be every 30 seconds (if it won't charge the server too much) and should be an option "autosave on/off". What do you think?

PS. Sorry for my English, but I'm from Poland.

#2 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Autosave

This is just me, but I think you should be able to choose how often autosave is. Good idea, but I don't usually forget. :rolleyes:

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

It's good that you think   about this stuff, thought it has already been suggested. What if someone trolls your world and you don't want to save it, autosave comes your work is destroyed.. You should be able to make backup's or favorite your favorite save, though this would make you have more room slots. Loads of stuff to think about, not an easy task to get you suggestion waterproof (;

#4 Before February 2015

Master1

Wow I actually love this idea, now when I troll crappy levels I have a chance of it actually being saved ^^

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#5 Before February 2015

PokerulerOrc

Wezza wrote:

It's good that you think   about this stuff, thought it has already been suggested. What if someone trolls your world and you don't want to save it, autosave comes your work is destroyed.. You should be able to make backup's or favorite your favorite save, though this would make you have more room slots. Loads of stuff to think about, not an easy task to get you suggestion waterproof (;

Or when you enter or do /loadlevel, it gives you the choice to choose last autosave, or last proper save.

#6 Before February 2015

Kamil1313

PokerulerOrc I thought about the same //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink You should have choose: you want load an autosave or your last manual save.

Kamil1313 1423738613222819

Board footer