Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Whispering

When chatting, sometimes I'd would want to give a code to somebody without spelling it out, or saying it in the chat, as others will see as well.
But click on a username in the member list, then it would pop-up "Whisper" which means you would only be talking to that person. It would show up in the chatting area on your screen, but it is not seen by other users, except for that user you whispered to.

Alternatively, talking privately to one person.

#2 Before February 2015

Sea Shock

Re: Whispering

Umm, It would be quicker to say PM in chat.

#3 Before February 2015

Anon

Private messages have been suggested, i believe (though they aren't on the list :?).

#4 Before February 2015

Olip96

I'd rather would like to type "/w {username} {message}" to whisper instead of a window...

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Olip96 wrote:

I'd rather would like to type "/w {username} {message}" to whisper instead of a window...

Agree

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Olip96 wrote:

Well, that would be owner, because the system thing says that you're not owner of the level, whenever you use the "/".
So probably not, unless it's changed.

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

Added to the list.

#8 Before February 2015

planecool
Website

Plz help me how do you whisper ive seen it done but i can not do it my self help plz

* CYPH1E > YOU: [I'm] half bot pig man bear.

yEe4NdJb.jpg

50 dollars + salvaged computer parts.

#9 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

planecool wrote:

Plz help me how do you whisper ive seen it done but i can not do it my self help plz

Don't gravedig, please.

There is no PM system in EE.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Shy Guy 1423738627222805

Board footer