Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

me

Pre-made open worlds.

So I thought of making a underground open world, where people could dig a way down and build underground bases, but I realized how much time that would take and gave it up directly. And I got this idea.
So its basicly a new thing That you choses when you creates an open world (and maybe also locked) That makes the world not empty, but full of stuff. For example;
Underground (fills the whole world (up to the editing limit) with brown brick bricks and the highest editable row with the grass bricks)
Platforms (fills the world with lots of separate platforms)
Island (fills half the world with some kind of blue background as water and makes an island with palms in the middle of that)
Everything is possible!

Just think of the possibilities for non-overtrolled open worlds (I do know there is such already, but they are extremely rare), base wars all of sudden and all the other things that may come with this!

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: Pre-made open worlds.

But then they would just be trolled... :/

#3 Before February 2015

EECguy

How? as i saw it, the maker of the level set it to one at the beginning and that's it?

#4 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

So minecraft-ish?

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

That's an okay idea, but I bet $500 bucks the lobby would be twice its size in levels.

#6 Before February 2015

me

No, the owner set it to one in the beginning, but you can edit it anyway.
And of course it will be trolled, but the empty levels is also trolled all the time.

#7 Before February 2015

Shift

Wow, I actually think this hasn't been suggested before. Sounds cool; I'd play in open worlds a lot more often.

me 1423738742222690

Board footer