Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Manmamario

Friends

I think we dont rly need to get beta access to add friends. Why cant you add friends even you didnt get beta access?

#2 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Friends

There's beta testing for a reason...

1) Chris doesn't want it released to everybody, since almost all of the updates are buggy.
2) This.

#3 Before February 2015

BetaMaster7829

Maybe because Chris needs more update on beta things?

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I think that, seeing as you need an e-mail at the moment, the friends list is just in a testing phase. I'm sure as it progresses you could just add a username if the system works out well for Chris.

We have to give betas some things, yes?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

You must not understand what Beta means.

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

^beta means, "here's a few exclusive items and no more updates for 5 months, happy? Oh and I forgot to mention that when we update most things go straight to nonbeta" Obviously >.>

And... to be ontopic... hmm...
Pretty much what they all said, it's being tested. Once they decide all the bugs are out of it, and perhaps fix some things... It'll be out for everyone.

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Number1KirbyFan wrote:

There's beta testing for a reason...

1) Chris doesn't want it released to everybody, since almost all of the updates are buggy.
2) This.

Kirby is right its basically in a beta testing stage when its out of that stag I'm sure they will have it for every one cause everyone should be able to add freinds just not guests.

Manmamario 1423739101222331

Board footer