Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

P788

Rewards for Completing Levels

My sugestion is that, when a player touches the Win Block (and completes the level) he could get a reward, such as +1 Max Energy, a special smiley, etc. But it could be easily trollable, so only the administrators could select the worlds that they could like to have a reward. Like the EX Crew levels, or the tutorial levels (a welcoming smiley, for example), or the Contest-Themed levels (like the Halloween Contest, people could pass the submitted levels and get a Halloween Smiley or a special decoration, or something else), or the Featured Levels in the Chris's twitter. We could even make a achievement system (if you complete 5 levels you will get a brick; if you complete 10 Easter-themed levels you will get a smiley; etc.)

Do you like my idea?

#2 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

Re: Rewards for Completing Levels

It could work, but only if the levels were transferred to a special account only Chris and the mods can access, to ensure no one tampers with them. Even the people who made them. Not sure how many people would be okay with that.

#3 Before February 2015

mar1o

not that bad or good but 1. people might abuse 2. the admins wont check every level with a win block.

Last edited by mar1o (Jun 8 2012 2:34:44 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Muffy

No,this isn't the best idea.

#5 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

I agree with Muffinator99. If administrators just chose a few levels that would have a reward at the end, other would be jealous and would want their levels to be rewarded as well.

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

This was already suggested, and it was disputed because that's a lot of work the two active admins.

P788 1423739195222237

Board footer