Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Emails/Links For the Friends List

If you want anyone to be able to send you a friend request, post your e-mail and username in this topic.
(NOTE: If you have an insecure password, I would advise against this topic)
32OrtonEdge32dh - <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f6c5c4929b9798c5c4b6919b979f9ad895999b">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#2 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Emails/Links For the Friends List

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

#3 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Okay_guy.jpg

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

tumblr_lnwltqhA7R1qzj7lm.png

#5 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

This topic is a stalker's food.

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

http://files.sharenator.com/Whats_Going … 115714.jpg

EDIT: Warning, contains language.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by Chewy (Jun 12 2012 2:31:14 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

I can't see your picture Chewy ^

#8 Before February 2015, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-10-26 02:17:52)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Feel free to harrass me or whatever.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#9 Before February 2015

hnhgj

hnhgj -   <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="96fef8fef1fcb8f0e4fff3f8f2e5d6f1fbf7fffab8f5f9fb">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=21763
Also, it's a bit unsafe to just give out your e-mail. Hackers?

#11 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

Just make another email, only to friend requests ^

#12 Before February 2015

explozion

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="cca084a9adbab59eada5a2a08ca0a5baa9e2afa3a1">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#13 Before February 2015

Bobyy

MrScaniaV8Super wrote:

Just make another email, only to friend requests ^

That's what I did, I use gmail and the email is in my siggy. VVVVV

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

JadElClemens - <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="d09ab1b495bc93bcb5bdb5bea390b7bdb1b9bcfeb3bfbd">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Saying that somebody can hack you based on your e-mail address is like saying if someone knows your IP they can HAX UR COMPUTRZ. I understand that if your password is simple that it can be easily bruteforced, but only someone with actual knowledge of this sort of thing could "hack" someone with... actual knowledge.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#15 Before February 2015

Bobyy

To those of you who don't know I'm nonbeta so I use EENinja's account (he gave it to me like 4 months ago for leading Ace Team but left EE then came back a bit but said he won't come back to EE until it becomes fun again so I'm running his account). So if you see a friend request that says EENinja it will most likely be me (maybe the real EENinja but I doubt it).

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#16 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Bobyy wrote:

To those of you who don't know I'm nonbeta so I use EENinja's account (he gave it to me like 4 months ago for leading Ace Team but left EE then came back a bit but said he won't come back to EE until it becomes fun again so I'm running his account). So if you see a friend request that says EENinja it will most likely be me (maybe the real EENinja but I doubt it).

Off Topic: So that was you in Mihb's dream.
Check my sig

#17 Before February 2015

Toby

JadElClemens wrote:

JadElClemens - <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="5d173c3918311e31383038332e1d3a303c3431733e3230">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Saying that somebody can hack you based on your e-mail address is like saying if someone knows your IP they can HAX UR COMPUTRZ. I understand that if your password is simple that it can be easily bruteforced, but only someone with actual knowledge of this sort of thing could "hack" someone with... actual knowledge.

I disagree kinda. The whole giving out email thing really annoys me, and it IS a much larger vulnerability than giving out your IP address (most routers block all non well-known traffic from the get-go) as it's one part to accessing your account. It doesn't take a genius to perform a dictionary attack anyway, which would probably yield a lot of standard-strength EE passwords //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I'd much rather people just had a friend code...

#18 Before February 2015

capasha

Toby wrote:

I disagree kinda. The whole giving out email thing really annoys me, and it IS a much larger vulnerability than giving out your IP address (most routers block all non well-known traffic from the get-go) as it's one part to accessing your account. It doesn't take a genius to perform a dictionary attack anyway, which would probably yield a lot of standard-strength EE passwords //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

You don't need the E-mail to even use dictionary attack against EE users. You only need the Username.
That's enough to use dictionary against. So people that is sitting with their E-mail scared maybe think they are going to be hacked. When they can be that an easier way.

The only I don't like with the email is that some peoples use their real email in EE. And maybe don't want it spoiled.
You can also go to pipl.com write down the E-mail there. And see all the nicknames the user use. And then you know who the person is. Or maybe write the E-mail on Facebook and you can get the users name and last name.

I can't get temporary emails to work. So for me would a friend code be better.

#19 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

http://everybodyedits.com/invites/index … blFuM3W5AQ

Add me if you wish. I really doesn't matter. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#20 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Bump for traffic, no one's really been posting.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#21 Before February 2015

swordsman

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="89fafee6fbede4e8e7bebfc9e5e0ffeca7eae6e4">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#22 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="4a393b3f2b2e2c39642c38232f242e64382f3b3f2f393e0a22253e272b232664292527">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>
PM me too if you added me.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#23 Before February 2015

Krock

PM = friends
but only if I know you

#24 Before February 2015

Flobalob

Toby wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

JadElClemens - <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="eea48f8aab82ad828b838b809dae89838f8782c08d8183">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

You stole mah ideaz!

Anyway, I'm not gonna post mine because I had to shoot my last stalker.

He got too close.

#25 Before February 2015

Dozer789

i have an idea for the friends system. my account was hacked yesterday because i gave out my email for someone to hack. i think you should put in the username instead of email

32OrtonEdge32dh142391172749705

Board footer