Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tweeze

Magic coin questions

Hey, I have some questions about the magic coins:
1. Is it true chances of finding magic coins have lowered since the halloween event?
2. I do NEVER see people becoming a wizard/witch. Is it still possible? if yes, what are the new chances, coz it's definiatly lower than the old 2%.
3. Is it true that the higher energy you have (309 in my case), the higher the chances are finding a wizard/witch?
4. Is it true the harder it is obtaining a golden coin, the more chance it will be a magic coin? Or is it just because lower amount of people got that specticular coin and so on the chances are higher?
5. Is it true that the longer you haven't found a magical coin, the higher the chances are?
6. Is it true that if fewer people got that golden coin in that level, the chance of that golden coin being a magical coin will raise?
7. I see lots of people with 500+ energy, and they ALL got at least the regular wizard smiley. Is there a limit of energy that if you exceed it, you will find a wizard smiley, guarenteed?
8. The more golden coins in a world, the lower of fewer chance atleast 1 is a magical coin?
9. If you take it slow collecting coins in a world, does the chance raise 1 will be a magic coin?

These are my questions so far.

Thank you.

#2 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: Magic coin questions

1. no i think thats just a rumor
2.ive seen a witch today and a few wizards its still possible and the same as ever
3.no its the same for any amount of energy
4.magic coins are random the game cant sense if its a hard to reach place
5. no the chances are the same
6.i think thats true i think i read it on the blog something like that
7.if they have that higher energy they have had a lot of magics there for theres a higher chance of one being a wizard
8.yes
9.i think because ive seen a magic in a long row of coins

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

All of these questions and more have been answered at this topic. However,

1. No, they have been this low for a few months now.
2. It's still possible. I just got the fire wizard today, and I saw somebody get the witch the other day.
3. No.
4. No to both, for magic coins are completely random. The only way to alter the chances is to lower them.
5. No.
6. No.
7. No. Like St Cool said, if somebody has 500 energy, then he is more likely to have a wizard of some sort, but only due to the amount of magic he received otherwise.
8. Technically no, but rumor has it that a massive world with more than 200 coins will not contain any magic in it whatsoever.
9. No.

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Questions edited for spelling and grammar.

Tweeze wrote:

1. Is it true that the chances of finding magic coins have lowered since the Halloween event?

No, the chances haven't been altered.

Tweeze wrote:

2. I don't ever see people becoming a wizard/witch.   Is it still possible?   If so, what are the new chances?   Because it's definitely lower than the old 2%.

Yes, it is still possible.   The chances weren't lowered, so there ARE no new chances.   You do know how low 2% is, right?   That's only two out of every 100 coins that have a chance.

Tweeze wrote:

3. Is it true that the higher energy you have (309 in my case), the higher the chances are finding a wizard/witch?

Not true, every coin has the same chance of getting the wizard, fire wizard, or witch (unless you have it already).

Tweeze wrote:

4. Is it true that the harder it is to obtain a golden coin, the more chance it has to be a magic coin? Or is it just because a lower amount of people got that particular coin and so the chances are higher?

Not true at all, difficulty has nothing to do with magic chances.   The chances are static.

Tweeze wrote:

5. Is it true that the longer you haven't found a magical coin, the higher the chances are?

Not true, but a lot of people feel that way.

Tweeze wrote:

6. Is it true that if fewer people got that golden coin in that level, the chance of that golden coin being a magical coin will raise?

Not true.   Again, the chances are static and don't fluctuate.

Tweeze wrote:

7. I see lots of people with 500+ energy, and they ALL got at least the regular wizard smiley. Is there a limit of energy that if you exceed it, you will find a wizard smiley, guaranteed?

No, it's just that if you get THAT much magic, then there's a good chance that at least one of those was a wizard.

Tweeze wrote:

8. The more golden coins in a world, the lower of fewer chance at least 1 is a magical coin?

This has been suggested to be true, but never verified.

Tweeze wrote:

9. If you take it slow collecting coins in a world, does the chance raise 1 will be a magic coin?

As stated twice before, the chances are static.

Tweeze wrote:

Thank you.

You're welcome.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Tweeze 1423749733211699

Board footer