Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

8drake88

Where do I send fan art for the Ultimate Fan Smily

Hi, I sent my fan art about a week ago via e-mail, but I have not gotten a reply. How can I verify that it has been received?
Also, are we supposed to send it through the mail instead of e-mail, and if so, what is the address I should send it to?
Thanks,
8drake88 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by 8drake88 (Dec 11 2011 9:22:49 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Nou

Re: Where do I send fan art for the Ultimate Fan Smily

He does them in batches, so wait until he posts a new blog post ( http://blog.everybodyedits.com/ ) about the ultimate fan mail things.

No u.

#3 Before February 2015

Haze123

see the blog and see older posts your really new so i think you didnt know about the blog go to older posts then you'll see drawings or creations of some of the winners and there are usernames of the ones who won oh and idk where you send it O_O

ulpdao4e94f.png I are back.

#4 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

I think there's a email address in the energy shop relating to the ultimate fan smiley, if I am wrong, let me know.
Please try to avoid putting colors in every single one of your posts, that drives some people bananas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Haze123

The ultimate fan smiley thing isnt in the energy shop anymore i made a drawing for the fan art i took a pic but idk how to print it cuz im under 13 T_T

#6 Before February 2015

St Cool

Chris Benjaminsen wrote:

After many requests from the players, the fan smiley is finally back and will be yours as long as you impress him with a piece of Everybody Edits art that tells him that You are the ultimate fan!

Send your fan art to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="9de8f1e9f4f0fce9f8fbfcf3ddf8ebf8efe4fff2f9e4f8f9f4e9eeb3fef2f0">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> to get the ultimate fan smiley and a chance to have your art displayed here on the blog and on our official Facebook page!

As always we really like real world art, so take a picture of your Everybody Edits themed drawings, paintings, lego creation or crop circle and send it in. Screenshots of Everybody Edits will not be accepted.

Remember to add your username in the email so we know who you are!

NOTE: To clear up some confusion, we are not interested in computer graphics like screenshots and Paint pictures, we are only interested in real world art.

take a picture of your art and send it as an email attachment to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="6e1b021a07030f1a0b080f002e0b180b1c170c010a170b0a071a1d400d0103">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#7 Before February 2015

Haze123

St Cool wrote:
Chris Benjaminsen wrote:

After many requests from the players, the fan smiley is finally back and will be yours as long as you impress him with a piece of Everybody Edits art that tells him that You are the ultimate fan!

Send your fan art to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="becbd2cad7d3dfcadbd8dfd0fedbc8dbccc7dcd1dac7dbdad7cacd90ddd1d3">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> to get the ultimate fan smiley and a chance to have your art displayed here on the blog and on our official Facebook page!

As always we really like real world art, so take a picture of your Everybody Edits themed drawings, paintings, lego creation or crop circle and send it in. Screenshots of Everybody Edits will not be accepted.

Remember to add your username in the email so we know who you are!

NOTE: To clear up some confusion, we are not interested in computer graphics like screenshots and Paint pictures, we are only interested in real world art.

take a picture of your art and send it as an email attachment to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="3d48514954505c49585b5c537d584b584f445f525944585954494e135e5250">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

oh yeah one problem i dont know how to put pics on da laptop or computer WevBh.png

8drake88 1423750475210957

Board footer