Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Robertop

Armor Games Problem

Hello!
Do you do something! RPGMaster, Chris,Cyclone!
I'am can't start EE from Armor games!
And i can't login in everybodyedits.com!!!
Please!
Move the AG account to normal EE!
When i need connect a level with a link, i can't login! I am can only with guest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(
pleaseee

EDIT
The problem fixed, but its really annoying //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Robertop (Dec 24 2011 12:14:56 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Raon

Re: Armor Games Problem

Robertop, I have the same problem, I even created a topic about it! But, unfortunately, everyone ignored me! I emailed RPGmaster2000 but he didnt respond! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile picture I wanted to buy beta, but NONE of ArmorGames players can acces the beta program! :'( All we want is being able to login to the official site.... Even if we buy beta, we will never appear with white-names, or acces beta-exclusive maps! >:C This is NOT fair, we shall all have the same rights!:mad: If we are paying as much as the players on the official site, we demand to have the same rights! At least implement a feature that enables AG players loging on beta site after they buy beta! Or, lower the Beta price for AG players! If you have a hearth, you will understand what I mean!
Sorry for long text and grammar errors!

Last edited by Raon (Dec 26 2011 4:23:48 pm)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#3 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

i play on armor games too (SuperstarSilver) and i have beta. i've had it since september and i have a beta only world. your name would be white if you got chat, which in raons case, you dont. plus they'd NEVER lower the price for beta depending on the website your on. plus, we do have the same rights. mostly. though i do agree that you should make an option on the EE log-in section that says 'Log-in with Armor Games account' and 'Log-in with Kongregate account' (even though i dont play on it) please do the last thing please //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Mightybob

i know. its not working on armor games. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(:(:(:(
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/raon

#5 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

the only reason its not working today is because the armor games log-in system is down on games

Robertop 1423750756210676

Board footer