Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Pics of old MX Crew maps

I would just like to know and see if anyone has pics of any old MX Crew maps. I would really like a minimap pic of MX Crew Hell Climb, if anyone has one. But I was just wondering if anybody had any old pics. Just post them and I'll add them to this topic. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. :I

~Bobyy

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#2 Before February 2015

Koto

Re: Pics of old MX Crew maps

Hey :O

You better not be thinking of doing what I think your thinking of doing.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Relax, he's just remaking them.

#4 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

Lol, four MG players posting in a row. Well, I don't have any, but good luck on what you are doing. Try pming pyromaniac about this maybe.

#5 Before February 2015

Bobyy

soccerfreak006 wrote:

Lol, four MG players posting in a row. Well, I don't have any, but good luck on what you are doing. Try pming pyromaniac about this maybe.

If you haven't read his sig (which was edited months ago), which says EE has taken up to much time for him so he left EE again. So I doubt I'll get a response from him anytime, so I won't send the pm.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

5 MGers posting in a row, in a topic about MX Crew? Treason!

I don't have these pics you seek. but I do hope you find what you're looking for.

#7 Before February 2015

meep805

I don't have any pics of these maps but I have played them and if I'd known someone wanted pics of them I would've taken some.

Last edited by meep805 (Aug 22 2012 4:13:31 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Meep805 please just post normal, as I find that a whole post in a different color is annoying.

#9 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Ease off on the colors, they hurt my eyes.

I wish I was around to play this legendary map.

#10 Before February 2015

Luduk

Hmm....IDK what is MX crew :/ but i was play some level's,But havent picture's
                             Good luck to you with this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#11 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^doesn't it take more time to type like that than normally?

And I dont think a picture was ever taken of the map, because it was trolled shortly after :/

#12 Before February 2015

Koto

D-rock2308 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Relax, he's just remaking them.

I know, I was just making a joke about MX //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Bobyy142391619445238

Board footer