Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SeymourG

The perfect steps to 3 difficulty levels: follow and prosper.

Input plenty of all of the below, and get an amazing game! There are 3 gaming difficulties. BEWARE: If you choose Deathly Hard, people are heavily likely to just give up intirely. Remember that. You can combine steps and strategies from last 2, but you probably shoudn't use much of the Deathly Hard. The medium difficulty one that says Original, is indeed ORIGINAL! I made the idea up intirely by myself, so try not to "run it into the ground".
DO NOT GIVE THEM THE CODE ON THE HARD ONE! (Unless you have to leave)

If you use this guide to help you along the way, please credit me in the forums!:)

Deathly Hard Game Style
This level is compatible with Large screens ONLY.   <-------- <--------
*Remember to put PLENTY of coins in places extremely hard to find but possible to get to and remember to put plenty of traps around the level that will send the player back to the start of the level.
1. Put long jumps apart and put a box connecting them deep enough to where they can't jump out. They will be forced to go to the lobby and come back in! *DO NOT PUT SPAWN POINTS!!!*2. Sort out the good people from the bad people by doing a competition, (where you create a challenge and if they fail they have to wait for the next one) and if that person beats everyone else, they can move on to the next round.
#2. Get the people ALL THE WAY to the bottom and use the E-block strategy all the way to the top of the screen. Make sure to put the 3 different keys in sequence up the thing. (You will see why later):P Leave a small space with a passageway behind there. Make sure that they can't move as they fall, other wise they could skip part of the next challenge. Keep repeating #3 as much as you like, but remember to   save room.
#3. Put 3 different colors of stairs starting from bottom to top. Make sure they're doors, with no solid objects at all! Remember step #3? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
#4. Put a HUGE selection of EXTREMELY difficult mini games like the one with some dots that you can move through with arrows EVERYWHERE ELSE to throw them to the start of all of the WHOLE ENTIRE LEVEL!!! Make sure to change directions 24/7.
#5. After your screen is almost intirely full, make the people go somewhere above halfway height. Then, make them jump. They will fall, and have to land on 1 tiny square almost all the way down. If they miss, they will have to start the ENTIRE level all over again. Make sure to put a crown, the last regular coin, and the last blue coin. *Make the end crown be the only crown in the game, otherwise it'll just become mayhem*

Sort of Medium Difficulty Game Style Original Version Chat Needed :rolleyes:   *Needs large or medium screen* *Put the fact that you need chat in the level name* *The first person who comes, give them the code, but they might troll* *Make the WHOLE SCREEN black except for parts that need colour, otherwise people can skip bad parts* *Make the challenges use coloured blocks*
#1. Put a tunnel to where you can fall but not move otherwise.
#2. Not too far down, keep the tunnel going, but put a hole half way down the screen (keep the tunnel going all the way down, and keep arrows going up all the way to the hole) that leads to the right.
#3. Have the hole lead to a 4-way intersection, with traveling dots going the 3 different ways.
#4. Down will be some dots for 10 squares, than a small drop followed by arrows throwing you to the starting tunnel.
#5. Going right, CHUCK them to a competition against others, and, if they win, chuck them to the beggining tunnel.
#6. Going up, stay up there (extremely important, game will not continue if you go, give out code before you go to trustworthy people) and lock yourself in a box with the three keys. Part the road 3 ways each with it's own door (change the door sequence after each question), with A B and C labeling the roads. In the box, ask questions and list possible answers. You will hit   the right answer key, and they will go up their answer road. The right answer's door will be unlocked, (courtesy of you unlocking it) and they will be able to pass. If they got it wrong, the door will be locked and they must return to the question area.
#7. After the question part, send them to another competition place. After your helper trials them thoroughly, send them off to good old step #8.
#8. Chuck them through a scenic view of really cheesey pictures making fun of shows like Dragon Ball Z and Dr. Who. (If the players fall off the route, make sure to make it possible for them to get to step #9)
#9. Let them enter a maze. The idea itself is not mine, but it's never used, although the style is mine. Although it's very communistic, make it into the NOTC symbol. (I am evil, and I know it) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. Make sure it's filled with movable dots. Sprouting from the bottom, there will be a tunnel. After a short distance downward, it will drop a bit
onto a smallplatform the width of the tunnel so none will fall off. The thing is, this will be a liiiiiiiitle annoying:). This is because only one of them will work. All but one will be blue gates, while the other one will be a solid blue block. If the miss, chuck them to step #7. If they hit it, they get sent to a final competition.
#10 If they pass the competition, send them to a nice, long platform with a few holes in them. just a few. They fall, they start WHOLE LEVEL over again. The platform will end up being hole-free in a moment, and they will be rewarded the only coins in the game and they get a crown with the option to start the level over again using arrows connecting them to the starting tunnel. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Sort Of Medium Difficulty Game Style :/
*Put a good deal of coins in accesible places* *Beware of trolls at end part*
These are most compatible with medium screens, no small.
#1. Start out with having the person do a bunch of medium range jumping and that when they miss, they start jumping again.
#2. Do an easy competition, and let 3 people advance at a time. No hard challenges. If they passed there, give them a crown. (It's fun to watch them fight over it!) https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
#3. Put keys somewhat often throught the stairwell, make sure they are the same color! (Only doors, with a good deal of solid objects).
#4. Put some annoying mini games there, about 10 of them or so. Add spwn points every so often, but not to much!
#5. Add your personal touch.
#6. Let them do a long (but not too long) jump to get to the final platform of coins and crowns with the edit code as well.

Extremely Easy Sunshine Level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Compatible with small screens only, no bigger.
*Put plenty of coins everywhere possibly accesible and make sure the name has the code in it, but beware of trolls*
#1. Let your mind unwind and do anything you can to fill up the small space.
All levels this small should have NO PURPOSE what-so-ever, by the way.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile     Use this guide to help with your level making. It's long, I know, but you can't rush genius! (You can, but that's not the point here) I won't drag this on long, so stay in school, say no to drugs, blah blah blah, ect. ect. ect.

Last edited by SeymourG (Dec 23 2010 12:30:52 am)

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: The perfect steps to 3 difficulty levels: follow and prosper.

Let me review the deathly hards style for you:

*Remember to put PLENTY of coins in places extremely hard to find but possible to get to and remember to put plenty of traps around the level that will send the player back to the start of the level.

No, many coins are annoying

1. Put long jumps apart and put a box connecting them deep enough to where they can't jump out. They will be forced to go to the lobby and come back in!

They will never come back

let the people ALL THE WAY to the bottom and use the E-block strategy all the way to the top of the screen. Make sure to put the 3 different keys in sequence up the thing

WHY

Put 3 different colors of stairs starting from bottom to top. Make sure they're doors, with no solid objects at all! Remember step #3?

No stairs

Put a HUGE selection of EXTREMELY difficult mini games like the one with some dots that you can move through with arrows EVERYWHERE ELSE to throw them to the start of all of the WHOLE ENTIRE LEVEL!!! Make sure to change directions 24/7.

You can also try to do something original

5. After your screen is almost intirely full, make the people go somewhere above halfway height. Then, make them jump. They will fall, and have to land on 1 tiny square almost all the way down. If they miss, they will have to start the ENTIRE level all over again. Make sure to put a crown, the last regular coin, and the last blue coin. *Make the end crown be the only crown in the game, otherwise it'll just become mayhem*

Just no

Overall:
2/10

#3 Before February 2015

MIHB

This is terrible design advice.

#4 Before February 2015

SeymourG

Notice how I only could make up 1 original style, and I said at the beggining you shouldn't do deathly hard because it was unoriginal and no one will play because it is WAY too hard.

#5 Before February 2015

SeymourG

The original style for sort-of-medium is my own design.

SeymourG1423760027201405

Board footer