Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Blissinged

Need Ideas For Design

I am currently working on a coin door maze level, and I needed some ideas to help make it. I have 50 coin doors to use, and I might add some art. Any ideas on how to improve it? (level: http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/PW9JGgR2xca0I )

EDIT 1: The level is under construction.

Last edited by Blissinged (Jan 25 2011 7:49:38 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Evilkamikaze

Re: Need Ideas For Design

make a bank center the maze and its heightmax4xlong=10 pixels and full with money huh? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#3 Before February 2015

Blissinged

Evilkamikaze wrote:

make a bank center the maze and its heightmax4xlong=10 pixels and full with money huh? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

I dont think I should make a bank, considering theres coin doors in it (and lots of coins.)

But thanks for your ideas anyways. +1 rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

BEE

Well I asked ingame but you must be afk:

Do you want the maze to be difficult to get the coins themselves or difficult in deciding which order to get the coins?

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#5 Before February 2015

Blissinged

BEE wrote:

Well I asked ingame but you must be afk:

Do you want the maze to be difficult to get the coins themselves or difficult in deciding which order to get the coins?

I was AFK (I left a screen open)

I wanted it to be difficult to know which order to get the coins in.
I wanted to add some stuff to the maze after it was finished to possibly make it look better.

#6 Before February 2015

Evilkamikaze

umm the bank and banks make more banks? :rolleyes:

#7 Before February 2015

Evilkamikaze

Or a coined rollercoaster? can it has coin doors? if it really good   i really need rep.

THANXS

Last edited by Evilkamikaze (Jan 27 2011 2:50:57 pm)

Blissinged 1423760428201004

Board footer