Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doghana

Cancer Council, raising awareness - Minigames and puzzel ideas?

Hey everyone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm creating a level to raise awareness about cancer, that also encourages people to donate to the cancer council to support vital research and those living with or affected by cancer. ( Cancer councils site: www.cancer.org.au )

That's the theme, "raising awareness" this map has/is going to have mini games, puzzles, mazes, a boss, and more. But i need ideas.

donatetoday.png

Welcome zone, where you enter (area A )

Mini games (c   area ) - i need creative ideas for mini games, because i don't want this level to be like the others where its just boring mini game after boring mini game after boring mini game! please post your ideas/creations (links, pics, ect) below.

Mazes ( e   area ) - i already have friends making a few mazes, but i'd also like to see your ideas too.

Boss ( d area )- i have already made a boss, but if you think it needs improvement or you have a better design post below (reward is crown).

Puzzles ( b area) - I want to have a few puzzles possibly mixed in with the mini games. i have a designated area in the map where i want a key puzzle to go. the area is 25x30, post your design below and if i like it i'll copy it into the level (signed with your name of course)

Please help out, not only will you have the warm glowing feeling inside of you for helping, but you'll also be helping to raise awareness of cancer.

#2 Before February 2015

Scruffy

Re: Cancer Council, raising awareness - Minigames and puzzel ideas?

The logo looks good and i think its kewl that ur doing this raising awareness thingo

#3 Before February 2015

Doghana

haha thanks, and i really need some ideas for the level //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

pink_ribbon_noshadow.png

It'd be cool if you could do the pink cancer ribbon with a level around and such.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Jan 29 2011 10:29:02 am)

#5 Before February 2015

magic101

Cool i wish i could help donate(ill be sure to do it in 10 years(really im not even in college))
how about making gravity arrows to make jumps with a FEW ninja jumps ,and maybe in one of them making a ribbon and also maybe making something like 20 coins to open a coin door a secret room, maybe to represent donating money to help open the door to the cure? im sorry if im not much help

#6 Before February 2015

MIHB

I would recommend linking a website that has information.   If there is plenty of information at cancer.org.au, make sure to say that.

Also, tell people how they can donate, be it by paypal, credit card, or other method.

Doghana 1423760539200893

Board footer