Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

how i make art so u can make a good art lvl

umm so basicly how i make art so u can make a good art lvl

1.so first of all i get a search engine e.g. google or bing

2.now go onto the images and type in what you want to draw e.g. [img]mario; http://24flinching.com/word/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pixel-mario.gif[/img] then copy the image

3.then paste it onto paint (if u dont no where it is look in the accessories in ur computer it should be there somewhere)

4.now all u have to do is go onto EE and copy the image and if the color dosent mach all of the shading or anything try again with different colors

5. get more images 2 copy

this is a good way to do big pokemon but and when i done it 4 the first time i was doing it and i loved art and pokemon so i was making it and 1 day i went onto a pokemon art level and people had done a big 1 like what i was gunna do and i was like: WHY!!! WHY!!! DID I HAVE TO BE BEATEN but heres the lvl with the big pokemon. http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWCBoFoipfa0I

hope u enjoy this topic //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: how i make art so u can make a good art lvl

What I do is I make good art on my own, because I'm so awesome I can do that, then I copy that to paint and then to my other levels as needed. In my library of art I have:
A cat
A windmill (customizable to suit the theme)
A Nintendo Gamecube logo
A commando (person, not smiley)
A spaceship w/laser
spaceship w/o laser
A plane
A bomb
A rose
A couple different styles of hearts (valentines day)
A computer monitor and stack
and more.

But most stuff I just draw it new right out of my head. I've drawn cereal bowls, milk cartons, eyes, aliens, ships and lotta other stuff just right out of my head without using my library.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

The Red Troll 1423760933200499

Board footer