Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

NikK

Hidden Temple

Hi again guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Remember like... yesterday... when I asked for help filling in the cliffs of my Great World? Well, Pike270 (Sorry if I mispelled or anything) gave me an idea of making a Hidden Temple. I... Idk, loved the idea. So I started. This is how I am now:

HiddenTempleII-1.png

My progress:

Paint (Global Warming level Path)
Hidden Temple I

Last edited by NikK (Mar 19 2011 8:16:37 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: Hidden Temple

Hello NikK.. I can help?

#3 Before February 2015

NikK

Yea sure. Go to http://es.tinychat.com/snekke and I'll give you link and code.

#4 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

Can I help?

#5 Before February 2015

Pike270

Guess what I made during Spanish 2!

hiddentemple.jpg

The player starts in a bamboo forest and once out encounters a HUGE waterfall. The top area uis very foggy and gives a feeling of ambiance. They climb down a ladder and cross a bride to a temple. At the end of the temple they see a statue of an unknown angel deity and behind the temple is a tree. The entrance to the first cave is smooth and contains fossils in the rocks. They then rock-hop across to the other cave where there are stalactites/mites and precious gems in the walls. The final room is golden and there is a rrainbow crystal formation in the center.
Meet me in tinychat.com/a1 !

Last edited by Pike270 (Mar 18 2011 6:39:30 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

You're still not on chat...

@Pike I did a paint drawing based on your idea:

PaintII.jpg

Is this what you meant?

Last edited by NikK (Mar 19 2011 10:35:18 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Pike270

Yea but I'd like the bamboo to be more distinct and to remove the bamboo near the cliff.
Also the stalactites/mites should be the color of the surrounding rock.
Add fossils in the first cave and gems in the second cave.
Add a background to the caves.
The final crystal cluster should be rainbow and the entire room should shine.
I'f your going to make a cylindrical temple shade in the moon symbol.
Add fruit in the tree.

Also can Robotmega help? He's not a troll and a very good artist.

I'll make color picture to show you what i mean.

Picture :

hidentemplecolored.png

To Different55: First of all it's not my world. I'm working on my own currently. i'm just sort of juggling two tasks. As for Robotmega I gave him the code to my world (before all the Great world glitches appeared) and he showed me his version of shading. And it was very helpful. He comes to my world every few days and we chat. He may have said some unwise things of the forum but I'd trust him because"actions speak louder than words". Anyways its up to Nikk to decide whether to accept him or not.

Last edited by Pike270 (Mar 20 2011 10:27:15 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Robotmega? Nikk, I wouldn't do it. He's a bit immature, he won't take much criticism without getting really angry and I don't think he can take any modifying of anything he does without trolling. Just do it by yourself so you can say you did it alone.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

NikK

@Pike270 Hmm, this was gonna actually be a alone level, but then I asked for help filling the cliffs. Then you came and gave that idea of the Hidden Temple, so idk if more help would be necessary/wanted. So...

From today until Monday I won't be on, and next week I'll won't be on very much...

#10 Before February 2015

Robotmega

@Different55
What?
This is a topic to comment, dont to talk about the players...
Anyways nice idea Nikk!

#11 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Nice Temple Nikk cant wait to see it finished :rolleyes:

#12 Before February 2015

NikK

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Robotmega wrote:

Anyways nice idea Nikk!

Pike gave the idea to me, so, say that to him! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I'm here now! So if Pike gets on, we'll work a bit today, if not, next weekend or maybe a little bit on the week //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

NikK 1423761408200024

Board footer