Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#801 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Re: Update Discussion

We should make a poll just to show Mr. Shoe that no one want this Builder Club.

Wooted by:

#802 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

Lopoi2 wrote:

We should make a poll just to show Mr. Shoe that no one want this Builder Club.

Or a petition, petitions work better.

Wooted by:

#803 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

If we where going to get the Builder's Club for free, then why not just get a free trial for an HOUR and then, if you are beta, the game will ask: "Would you like to keep your original trial of a month?" and then you obviously have two buttons, Yes and No.

And as for the update, well...
Useful
-Getting all the holiday packages from 2011 and 2010
-Inf. portals and other things
-God mode
-Somewhat cool ribbon for the Builder's Club
AND
Horrible
-From what I've heard, potions don't work with god mode
-Not able to buy portals and etc. (resulting in a loss of 175 or so energy on my portal)
-Copied from stupid little (which, btw, is what only little girlies, IMO) Roblox
-Non-betas can get an equivalent of beta by just buying the club (no smileys)
-Unable to buy any limited time items during this period
-INSANELY HIGH PRICE!!!
-Sure, ALL bricks (and where are the diamonds? YOU CAN'T BUY THEM NOW!!!)

I'm not going to quit, cause this game is practically my life, and if I DO quit, then $10 down the drain.

However...If (AND WHEN) we do have the petition started...
                                                                                                                               ...I better be on there.

MR.SHOE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Last edited by gregregreg (Dec 12 2012 9:51:35 pm)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#804 Before February 2015

Persona

This update is crap. Total crap.
Players who played for years work hard and spend lots of time to obtain all of these items.
And even collectors like me take the time to obtain the crappy ones.
And we spend $10 for Beta access because we love the game and want to support it. Or for the exclusives

First off, few points I agree with here.   We did play for a long time, and we did work hard for those items.   Oh, who am I kidding.   LMAO..
I think having some kind of subscription feature is great for a game.   If it seems money grabbing, just don't buy it..   Hell, I am not even going for it.
I've already got all the items, so idgaf.   Then again, I am not selfish.   If people are going to pay 10 dollars a month for items, go for it.   I just wish we had
some way of getting that awesome god aura.   Practicably the only thing I give a crap about.   Gonna get all the classics I am missing anyways for Christmas.
Thats not to say I dislike this update.   Just because we didn't get some damn new block pack doesn't make this update a fail.

Neither having a update that really doesn't effect you.

And Chris said we wouldn't have any premiums.

Probably true..   But ideas change over time.   They probably need the money to keep Everybody Edits running..

MrShoe has finally done it.
He releases something where just for thirty bucks, you get instant access to almost EVERYTHING, INCLUDING Beta Access, for three whole months.

Yep, you have an issue with that?   I see no issue.   I don't want to get flagged for flaming, so i'll just link to a external site so if you really want to know what I think of you, you can click this pastebin: http://pastebin.com/XET7Jbbp ..

Just because you "worked hard" when in reality, all you did was pay 10 dollars, comes accross me with a sneer.   It makes me scring very hard when someone says they worked their butt off for the blocks.

And before anyone says anything like
"It's only limited."
Heads up.
They can buy it again.

And fork off another 30 bucks of cash..   It isn't like you are going to be effected..   This just shows how some people on this forum just don't care about anyone but themselfs.   Sure, flag me for that comment.   It's true though.

I paid 10 bucks for this burger while another person paid 320 bucks for a whole subscription of them..

MrShoe should never have been hired. He took what we called loving a game and being supportive...
...into pay us money for everything, noobs!

Nope, ery time ery day, I see people like you who try to find means to critisize a game which in reality, does have alot of potential.   There are it's moments (looking back on the physic updates), but you need to understand;   unless you fork over 50 dollars a month, which I don't think anyone should do, has a right to complain.   You are playing a freeware game full of skids, and haters, and people who logically think over before they hit send, most of the time.

I don't know if you feel the way, but this is what it feels like to me.
It's like you build a massive castle that took you weeks to make in Minecraft.
And some noob copies it with mods and claims it as theirs.

UH, LOL?   Are you serious?   Your implying that if someone is going to pay more then what you'll probably pay for in 5 years of time shouldn't get additional benefits because you worked so damn hard for it?   You just got on your computer and clicked.   How does bulding a massive castle relate to this?   And for god-sakes, you are not "Coping" for spending additional money for added benefits.

Shoe, just go shoe.

You have officially ruined the game, as this is the ONLY, and I repeat, ONLY update I have EVER gotten upset about.

I hope shoe stays.   He has added more to this game then anyone on this damn forum would hope to care about (criticism wise.)

That aside, I do believe this has it's flaws, but I think it will be ironed out, so calm your wits..

Wooted by:

#805 Before February 2015

Muffin

Hey guise realise that this stuff is probly gonna get fixed next week and people are gonna be like "omg this is awesome"

Also, http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/thwinkt only got 1 month of the build club. Is there some reason for this or does MrShoe actually have something against thwinkt?

Wooted by:

#806 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Muffin wrote:

Hey guise realise that this stuff is probly gonna get fixed next week and people are gonna be like "omg this is awesome"

Also, http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/thwinkt only got 1 month of the build club. Is there some reason for this or does MrShoe actually have something against thwinkt?

Ok, first off, are you thwinkt?
And second, everyone who hasn't bought the "Club" and is beta only gets 1 month, not 2 or 3. (Heck, if it was three, I'd get seriously **** OFF.

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

Wooted by:

#807 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Persona wrote:

Blarghafbhsfbshfjb fdnvgb denjmg

It's just my opinion. We all have opinions.

Wooted by:

#808 Before February 2015

SuperStar11179912

Here's what I think of the builder's club update...

this is the WORST update. I worked hard catching up on all the block packs after leaving for 2 months, and when I just finished, MrShoe decided to come up with this. All my hard work for nothing. One thing I liked about beta is it didnt give too much and not too little, and it lasts forever. Now, this builder's club shows up and you can buy it, which lasts a LIMITED time (I hate when games make buyable things that last a month or two) plus, it ruins the game because you get everything, even the classic things. Whats the point of energy if this is around? One other thing to notice: I can just use the gems to get most of the block packs that I dont lose in a month. Plus I can't buy more portals and all that during the time for when its over. Did I forget to mention potions are useless with the godmode? Also, you can't even show off all your stuff with this going around. Overall, MrShoe traded the fun of EE for his money. He doesn't even go by popular demand! He does whatever he wants to do. Maybe there were a few good things he's done but this... seriously. And what happened to Chris? There... There's my review. Theres alot more problems but this post already shows my point, plus its so long I might get my first warning for this. Let me sum it up for you. MrShoe, REMOVE THE BUILDERS CLUB! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Wooted by:

#809 Before February 2015

Persona

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Persona wrote:

Blarghafbhsfbshfjb fdnvgb denjmg

It's just my opinion. We all have opinions.

Well "your opinion" came off as you were then just trying to hate on Poor MrSh0e.   If you are going to share opinions like that, expessily on the internet -- you need to prepare for hate, unless you can avoid it.

Then again, i'm not aruging on the purpose just trying to "hate" on you if you think I am, I am trying to prove a point in which others can actually think before they reply rather then posting a "Blargasjkgsdjgkls   adfjklsfj sfdjklsfj".  

If you are going to share a opinion, atleast put logic behind it that makes sense.

EDIT:

this is the WORST update. I worked hard catching up on all the block packs after leaving for 2 months

"working hard, rofl"

, and when I just finished, MrShoe decided to come up with this. All my hard work for nothing.

>insert worried laugh here

One thing I liked about beta is it didnt give too much and not too little, and it lasts forever.

Yep, that is exactly why I got beta, NOPE.   I wanted to support the game, and since it gave a reward; I happily took it.

Now, this builder's club shows up and you can buy it, which lasts a LIMITED time (I hate when games make buyable things that last a month or two)

Then.. DON'T get it?   Don't see why you oppress something others can use just because you cannot benefit from it.

plus, it ruins the game because you get everything, even the classic things. Whats the point of energy if this is around?

Energy is the free currency in the game, aka for people who just don't want to pay money. You are getting the items regardless if you paid or not, so just be happy.   Is that too hard?

One other thing to notice: I can just use the gems to get most of the block packs that I dont lose in a month.

Good for you, so just do that and stop biznatching over something OTHERS can benefit from.

Plus I can't buy more portals and all that during the time for when its over.

Most likely should be fixed.   It's just one of the flaws mrsh0e didn't think of.   Don't kill him..   He is only human.

Did I forget to mention potions are useless with the godmode?

I didn't know people actually used potions that much to actually care.   Also something to most likely be fixed, so calm your wits..

Also, you can't even show off all your stuff with this going around. Overall, MrShoe traded the fun of EE for his money. He doesn't even go by popular demand! He does whatever he wants to do. Maybe there were a few good things he's done but this... seriously.

MAYBE you never heard of PROFILES..   Buying builder doesn't put every package on your profile, and..   Incorrect, he listens to..   hmm..

And what happened to Chris?

Bingo.   He doesn't anknowlage this community, or any for any fact due to people who post **** like this right here...   He needs money to support.   And if you think of this, why do you spend money on it anyways for the packs you missed?

There... There's my review. Theres alot more problems but this post already shows my point, plus its so long I might get my first warning for this. Let me sum it up for you. MrShoe, REMOVE THE BUILDERS CLUB! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

It clearly shows you need to think before you post.

FIN.

Last edited by Persona (Dec 12 2012 11:06:05 pm)

Wooted by:

#810 Before February 2015

Sensei1

People say that it's bad because you get all the classics and beta stuff also, and they say that it's bad because it costs so much. But isn't it good that it costs much if you get so much stuff?
I hope i though before i posted.

Wooted by:

#811 Before February 2015

tak4n

Erm I just noticed. Every beta person has their subscription ending in February 13th, Thwinkt has his on January 13th and mine doesn't even show... http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/tak4n Note how I am a beta user. HAHA you won't be able to buy stuff for a month and I can >:D I don't get to see any ribbon though :/
EDIT: Or the cool god mode //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
EDIT 2: I was happy at first, but now I am ****, I want to see wtf is the ribbon everyone is talking about.

Last edited by tak4n (Dec 13 2012 12:58:49 am)

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#812 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

I've created a petition against the EBC.
I hope everyone who dislikes EBC signs this, I will send it to Chris and Julian in a week, unless someone thinks of a better date?
http://linkstechblog.com/ee/petition/
Try to spread this link. The only way things usually get done (with anything) is through the use of petitions.

Last edited by linkz0rs (Dec 13 2012 1:03:51 am)

Wooted by:

#813 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

2010 Player: I've played the game since very early stages and have had to work hard to get all my magic coins and portals and coindoors and etc. I am quite poor and have trouble buying stuff, especially online. I enjoy every morning waking up and spending my energy. It's taken ages to get all my packs.

2012 Player: I've played the game since last week and I bought Builders Club so now I have every block. WOOO.
Mr. Shoe is like Richard Branson. He wants all the money for himself, and takes it all. He tricks people into paying more than they should. And, all of his sales are pushed towards the new members. There's nothing for the older players. But, if Mr.Shoe realizes this, he's just going to give us a smiley. Nothing good for being loyal to his game. The older members deserve a really good gift. Mr.Shoe is ruining my Christmas.

Wooted by:

#814 Before February 2015

BadFurDay

You lot really need to chill.

This does not change anything to your (or my) game experience. It however gives people who came late a chance to have all the tools to build great levels for you to play on.

This forum is a cesspool of short tempered kids who get riled up about pretty much everything.

Wooted by:

#815 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Good gracious, you all. Why do you all hate on him so much? For lord's sake, I don't see any more reasons to mass hate on him when the only problem is see is only expensive. ._.

Last edited by Aoitenshi (Dec 13 2012 3:15:21 am)

Wooted by:

#816 Before February 2015

tak4n

wtf I just got my builders club subscription >.> Took it a while. Damn it now I can't buy anything either.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#817 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

I think about half of the haters would cool down if we could just buy portals and such in this time. That's all I'm asking for.

1oGNJTH.gif

Wooted by:

#818 Before February 2015

Muffin

Ok everybody was reverted back to 1 month of BC. Oh well, more fair for the players who glitched and got 1 month. (and Thwinkt won't ragequit now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

Wooted by:

#819 Before February 2015

HappyKat

Has anyone noticed in the mist of all this mess that two new chat commands have been added?

Now you can give people editing rights by typing /giveedit <username>

and take it away by typing /removeedit <username>

Isn't this exciting? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

-Failgirl101

Wooted by:

#820 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

If Mr. Shoe really just wanted to make it so new players could get packs more easily, he could've done things like making items cheaper, making energy regenerate quicker, or making ways to refill your energy like the old magic coins used to do. That would've been much more fair than simply giving them everything instantly and in infinite quantity. But making people pay a subscription to a freaking flash game? It's just a blatant grab for money. Seriously, $96 a year for a flash game? Ridiculous! I honestly hope no one actually pays for this.

Wooted by:

#821 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

I hope permanent builder's club is added as an option.

This is an excellent potential prize for contests.

Wooted by:

#822 Before February 2015

Persona

If Mr. Shoe really just wanted to make it so new players could get packs more easily, he could've done things like making items cheaper, making energy regenerate quicker, or making ways to refill your energy like the old magic coins used to do.

Sure, that would be faster, But I wouldn't do that.   The game needs it's profit.   It isn't just a flash game, but a online experience.   I think the subscription is an excellent way for Everybody Edits to pay off the servers, and maybe upgrade them.

That would've been much more fair than simply giving them everything instantly and in infinite quantity.

Not at all.   You pay quite a bit for features, you get quite a bit.   The price tag I think COULD be lowered, but doesn't need to since you practicably get what you pay for.

But making people pay a subscription to a freaking flash game?

You are not "FORCED' for god sakes. #fail arguement

It's just a blatant grab for money. Seriously, $96 a year for a flash game? Ridiculous!

In return, you get infinite blocks.   You pay for what you get, when you think about it, which you did not.

I honestly hope no one actually pays for this.

And in return, you are not helping the game.   This is again, why MRSh0e kind of withdraws from the community, because of..   Nevermind.   I have already stated it many freaking times.   Seems you like NOT reading, because you still are implying this update is any bad.   If you haven't read the previous page atleast.   I atleast "pwned" every argument everyone had against this.

#yolo

I hope permanent builder's club is added as an option.

This is an excellent potential prize for contests.

Kind of kills the subscription feature.   #pay 500 dollars for permanent

Last edited by Persona (Dec 13 2012 10:03:46 am)

Wooted by:

#823 Before February 2015

Echo!

"We added two new commands: /giveedit ?username? and /removeedit ?username?. With this you can give edit rights to a single user." finally, not mode "Code at end" this took Chris 2 years.

Oh dear.

Wooted by:

#824 Before February 2015

Red

Too lazy to search.
What happens when this free month ends? Will the packs I didn't have be in the shop again?

Wooted by:

#825 Before February 2015

arteem

Red wrote:

Too lazy to search.
What happens when this free month ends? Will the packs I didn't have be in the shop again?

Wondering too. Also as portals, will they get deleted from the levels I used them in?
What I want to say about the update is, I hate it. I can't even buy new portals at the time and my energy is here now, just for nothing.

Kewl 500th post.

Last edited by arteem (Dec 13 2012 1:02:10 pm)

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer