Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#826 2022-09-11 23:02:14

Pqwerty

Re: Mafia 52 Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Am I really misinterpreting leading the town and leading to a mafia chop as not town-indicative though? There's gotta be some towncred there. Like why would a mafia lead the town and kill off one of its own? We were absolutely sinking D2 and mafia just had to sit there and watch, but Gikkle picked up the reigns, activated the town, and lead to a scum chop.

#827 2022-09-11 23:04:06

Pqwerty

If I subbed into this game where there's majority lynching and an absolute dead chat, I would try to maintain that silence because mafia would be thriving in that. fwiw

#828 2022-09-11 23:17:16

Nuclear Gandhi

Gikkle, are you pro-NoLynch? I don't understand why are you blaming people for choosing to switch over to Allen on Day1 instead of having a NoLynch day. It seems a little insincere tbh. I don't believe you'd rather NoLynch than lynch a slot that gave half the players bad vibes in our places yourself.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#829 2022-09-11 23:21:39

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

why would a mafia lead the town and kill off one of its own?

You're talking like they had a choice / knew who the Traitor was.
Taking the reigns and being active are such level 0 reasons to townread someone.

I very much doubt Gikkle will get day-eliminated this game. But terrible reasonings like these are what would make a wolf!Gikkle this game a free win.

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”

- Dr. Seuss

#830 2022-09-11 23:32:50

Pqwerty

Ok I guess I have no read on Gikkle then since all my reasons are level 0.

When you do read up please tell me your level 100 reads/opinions because I obviously have no idea what I'm doing

Wooted by:

#831 2022-09-11 23:33:15

Nuclear Gandhi

!vote 2b55b5g
That's a coasting ISO. The ISO is more about trying to assess where the thread wind's blowing, with some clarifications of misc stuffs in the mix, for the most part.
I'm not a believer in the ISO.
Also there's that attempt to switch to minimania instead of Shadow as the main wagon, but that's more meh

- Dr. Seuss

#832 2022-09-11 23:34:17

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty wrote:

Ok I guess I have no read on Gikkle then since all my reasons are level 0.

When you do read up please tell me your level 100 reads/opinions because I obviously have no idea what I'm doing

Sorry
But you can be town now

- Dr. Seuss

#833 2022-09-11 23:51:11

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

Pqwerty wrote:

We were absolutely sinking D2 and mafia just had to sit there and watch, but Gikkle picked up the reigns, activated the town, and lead to a scum chop.

hey give me and elijah some credit here

Gikkle just seemed to kind of follow along on D2? not really sure how you see that as "picked up the reigns" and "activated the town"

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#834 2022-09-12 00:29:39

Pqwerty

BuzzerBee wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

We were absolutely sinking D2 and mafia just had to sit there and watch, but Gikkle picked up the reigns, activated the town, and lead to a scum chop.

hey give me and elijah some credit here

Gikkle just seemed to kind of follow along on D2? not really sure how you see that as "picked up the reigns" and "activated the town"

Ah yeah, sorry. I just reread and you guys did suspect ShadowsEdge before Gikkle.

#835 2022-09-12 01:33:15

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

!vote 2b55b5g
That's a coasting ISO. The ISO is more about trying to assess where the thread wind's blowing, with some clarifications of misc stuffs in the mix, for the most part.
I'm not a believer in the ISO.
Also there's that attempt to switch to minimania instead of Shadow as the main wagon, but that's more meh

im indeed coasting. i've mostly been sheeping Pqwerty in neighbor chat, and trying to find what scum team is more likely to be true

i haven't been saying my thoughts because, i honestly dont have many, and if i do have thoughts it's just random speculations or theories

for example here's a thought that i have right now. technically everyone that's alive right now voted for MM (me and Oli wanted to hammer), which means both mafia voted for MM. so im wondering which votes would give mafia the least suspicion. there's also me asking if scum fruit vendor can visit their teammates, because if they couldn't, and they were somehow scum this game, we can clear people who got sent a fruit. though i didn't elaborate on that question because i didn't think it'd go anywhere.
that's like the kind of thoughts i'd most often think about, since im used to thinking like this more than scumhunting (that read post of mine in D1 took a while for me to type, cuz im still not used to actively reading people, im more of a logical person if that makes sense), but idk if these thoughts are actually useful.

if you want my reads, currently im unsure what to think of everyone other than Pqwerty and Mini. Pqwerty has been trying to solve the game, which might not mean much here, but he's also doing it in neighbor chat. Mini is clear for me because of cop.

for scumreads i just dont know. if you're scum, it's the same question i asked about MM, who would be your teammate? Gikkle seems to be kinda suspicious of you, you tried to vote BBJ (replaced by Oli) out in D2. i townread Pqwerty and Mini, i know it's not me, so this implies that it's a you/BB team, but idk, BB said that he thought you're a better lynch than MM, and his reasoning for suspecting Shadow (wishy washy reads) doesn't seem like it comes from scum, but at the same time there's also the rule of three from Shadow, and he also scumread MM (but tbf everyone did that). because of that im just unsure about you and BB

if you're not scum, assuming Pqwerty and Mini are both town, there are 2 scums between Gikkle/Oli/BB, it's near impossible imo for scums to be both Gikkle and Oli since Onjit and BBJ were both inactive, which seems to imply that BB must be scum. but then it just goes back to what i said before, im unsure. maybe BB is a deepwolf, or it's somehow a Gikkle/Oli team, after all Gikkle did defend Oli a lot

between Gikkle and Oli, Oli is definitely the more suspicious one, he voted BB first even though he stated that he read MM as scum, idk if that indicates anything but it's weird imo

so im just gonna ask a few questions to try and maybe help the situation since idk what else to do,
Gandhi, do you have any opinions on BB currently?
and BB, what are your thoughts on Gikkle?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#836 2022-09-12 01:36:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Gikkle wrote:

First of all - sorry, MM.

Secondly - If Grilyon dying was the result of some kind of bus driver or vigilante kill (and perhaps the mafia kill got blocked), claiming that fact would be greatly appreciated. There is important night kill analysis to be made here if Grilyon was the intended mafia kill.

can you say what you got from the nightkill

she/her

#837 2022-09-12 01:57:52

Nuclear Gandhi

Pqwerty can you tell something about 2b55 from your neighbor chat?

- Dr. Seuss

#838 2022-09-12 02:22:05

Pqwerty

Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Pqwerty can you tell something about 2b55 from your neighbor chat?

I mean, she appears to be giving good opinions in there. Also Neighborizers are usually a town role, so I just gave 2B a pass.

Is there anything specifically I should be looking for? The only offputting thing imo is that 2B wanted more info about my role at the time when the info would only help the mafia, but 2B's opinions are relatively in-depth so idk. I've been running my theories by her and getting good feedback so it's hard to tell; also i recently got my confidence in my ability to read shattered so I'm not super confident in any of my reads anymore.

#839 2022-09-12 02:39:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

I townlean Gikkle but I don't think Oli is even remotely as clear as him, I think it's bizarre he's on the assume list, especially after yesterday

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#840 2022-09-12 02:40:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

Idk, the whole thing with him flat out refusing to interact with MM rubs me the wrong way, and his post earlier today sucks

21cZxBv.png

#841 2022-09-12 02:47:31

Minimania
Moderation Team

Also, no, I'm not the fruit vendor

21cZxBv.png

#842 2022-09-12 02:55:10

Pqwerty

If I'm not the fruit vendor, and 2B isn't the fruit vendor, and Gandhi isn't the fruit vendor, and you're not the fruit vendor, and Gikkle and Oliver's slots were too afk to be the fruit vendor, does that mean BB is the fruit vendor?

#843 2022-09-12 02:57:52

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

BuzzerBee wrote:

anyway, good morning everyone

i received a fruit (:

it's not BB as well

i think it's somehow one of Gikkle or Oli, or fruit vendor is lying for some reason

she/her

#844 2022-09-12 03:14:42

Minimania
Moderation Team

Pqwerty wrote:

If I'm not the fruit vendor, and 2B isn't the fruit vendor, and Gandhi isn't the fruit vendor, and you're not the fruit vendor, and Gikkle and Oliver's slots were too afk to be the fruit vendor, does that mean BB is the fruit vendor?

Nosferatu

21cZxBv.png

#845 2022-09-12 03:48:59

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

maybe the fruit vendor is the friends we made along the way

TdQRyz3.png

#846 2022-09-12 04:05:34

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

2b55b5g wrote:

and BB, what are your thoughts on Gikkle?

well Gikkle hasn't said much today so my thoughts on them are based on past days, but Gikkle is coming up with a LOT of original thoughts which at first glance appears townie to me but in general Gikkle is really difficult to read

i'm actually almost inclined to say Gikkle is either

a) Fruit Vendor
b) Scum

reasons why i think Gikkle is fruit vendor:
process of elimination. no one claimed fruit D2 which leads me to believe onjit was fruit vendor on N1 and didn't act in time to target anyone. but we've received fruit on D3 and now D4 after Gikkle replaced onjit. We know it's not me or 2b. Pqwerty and Mini said it wasn't them. Gandhi was inactive at the end of D2 / beginning of D3 which makes me think he wasn't active N2 to give fruit but this is speculation. Oli was only replaced on D3, and i'm sure Bon Jovi isn't the one who gave the fruit to 2b

therefore it's either Gikkle or Gandhi, and most likely Gikkle.

however, if Gikkle isn't fruit vendor, i'm forced to believe they're scum

reasons why i think gikkle is scum (if not fruit vendor):
Gikkle seemed to sheep on D2 and D3. like i said, at first glance it looks like Gikkle is a strong town player, but to me it looks like a lot of what they say about the game is very mathematical almost. they're deducing the game based on hard logic, which is helpful sometimes, but this setup relies heavily on social deduction, and they don't seem to say any opinions until a wagon has already started.

on D2 they hopped on the Shadow wagon, and on D3 they at first said they found it hard to believe Elijah got a red check on Marshmallow, and then as soon as pressure started to be put on Marshmallow, Gikkle jumped on it as well

TdQRyz3.png

#847 2022-09-12 04:06:34

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

BuzzerBee wrote:

no one claimed fruit D2

as Gandhi says, EBWOP

i meant "no one claimed to have received fruit on D2"

TdQRyz3.png

#848 2022-09-12 04:08:28

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

based on reads alone, a Gikkle/Oli team sounds most likely to me

but considering Gikkle and Oli are both replacements for inactive players, this seems unlikely considering the kills on N1 and N2 seemed to be more calculated.

also this is, again, ignoring the fact that Gikkle is probably the fruit vendor

then again is fruit vendor always town aligned?

TdQRyz3.png

#849 2022-09-12 04:11:00

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

i think we're making a lot of assumptions about how normal this setup really is

all we've seen is vanilla townies die

but considering we have a traitor watcher, neighbors, and a miller, there's gotta be some weird stuff going on. a mafia fruit vendor does not sound very farfetched to me at all

TdQRyz3.png

#850 2022-09-12 04:12:04

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin

BuzzerBee wrote:

iall we've seen is vanilla townies die

oh and a cop. but still all we've really seen is the "normal" parts of the game which leads me to believe we're only getting down to the weirder parts as time goes on

TdQRyz3.png

Minimania1682495995797736

Board footer