Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Does this guy need more drugs, or less?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdEdE96En0

I don't even.

Last edited by Onjit (Sep 11 2014 4:11:47 am)

:.|:;

#2 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Re: Does this guy need more drugs, or less?

i dont even like i literally cant right now im like literally dying did you just

5671.jpg

#3 Before February 2015

skullz17

That guy has some great videos.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I remember Cuil theory. Good times.

Cuil Theory wrote:

John Lennon hands me an apple, but it slips through my fingers. I am reborn as an ocelot. You disapprove.

^best line ever

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

I will never look at hambugers the same way again.

#6 Before February 2015

tak4n

I shouldn't ask but... what happens at 7 cuils? O.o

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

7 Cuils: I give you a hamburger. The universe is engulfed within itself. A bus advertising hotdogs drives by a papillon. It disapproves. An unnatural force reverses Earth's gravity. You ask for a hamburger. I reciprocate with a mildly convulsing potato. You disapprove. Your disapproval releases a cosmic shift in the void between birth and life. You ask for a hamburger. A certain small dog feasts on hamburger patties for the rest of its unnatural, eternal endurance. Your constant disapproval sends silence through everything. A contrived beast becomes omnipotent. You ask for a hamburger. I give you a hamburger your body becomes an unsettled blob of nothingness, then divides by three. The papillon barks. The universe realigns itself. You, the papillon, and the hamburger disapprove. This condemnation stops the realignment. Hades freezes over. A pig is launched is launched into the unoccupied existence between space and time with a specific hamburger. You ask for a hamburger. I give you a hamburger. It screams as you lift it to your face. You laugh maniacally as I plead with you. You devour the hamburger as it pleads for mercy. I disapprove and condemn you to an eternity in a certain void where a certain pig and its specific hamburger are located. The Universal Space-time Continuum Committee disapproves of my irrational decision. You are locked away and are fed hamburgers for the rest of your natural existence. A pickle refuses to break down during the process of digestion. You die in a freak accident. A certain pickle lives the rest of its life in a comatose state. Your soul disapproves. Down the street a child cries as a hamburger gets stuck in, and climbs back up, her esophagus. You ask again for a hamburger. I refuse to reciprocate. You demand a lawyer. I remind you harshly that this is the new world order. Lawyers no longer exist. Only papillons. Your name is written on a list of sins. Blasphemy. You ask for a hamburger. The comatose pickle vanquishes your soul from this universe. Realignment occurs. You beg for a hamburger. A certain papillon's name is written on an obelisk in Egypt. Mumble. Peasants worship the obelisk. Your soulless corpse partakes in the festivity. Hamburgers are banned universally. The sun implodes. All planets cease to have ever existed. Mercury. Venus. Earth. Mars. Jupiter. Saturn. Uranus. Neptune. Pluto is the only mass in existence. Conveniently, you are on vacation here. Your need for hamburgers re-establishes space-time. Earth is recreated under your intergalactic rule. Hamburgers are your army. You wake up. Clowns. Clowns everywhere. Your dream rushes to meet you. You are kidnapped. You ask for a hamburger. They hand you a hotdog.

Taken from http://cuiltheory.wikidot.com/what-is-cuil-theory

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 2021-09-15 13:26:25

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

:.|:;

Onjit1631622385791493

Board footer