Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Destroy the person above you

You hate the person above U.     U decide to destroy   him/her.     U tell how U would.

fgRzols.png

#2 2021-07-19 05:34:46

soniiiety

Re: Destroy the person above you

USE  power line tangle!

#3 2021-07-19 09:51:04

Edilights
Website

Using shockwave under control on lil soni .

#4 2021-07-25 18:42:25

theoldinese

Use the same shovel you used to frickin gravedig

#5 2021-08-24 05:21:56

HydraK90

I'd stalk them for weeks. I'd learn their sleeping pattern. I'd learn when they leave their house for school, work, to walk their dogs, everything.
I follow them everywhere. I find the places they go. I set traps.
"There's this person following me, he's trying to kidnap me!" "What do they look like?" "[describes the person i'm stalking]! Don't tell them about me!"
I do this repeatedly, over months. Don't want other people getting too suspicious.
Eventually, the person is hated in the community. Seen as perverted, a freak, perhaps a criminal.
I change my identity. I move to another country for years. I still stalk my prey, of course. They'd obviously be on the internet. I know what they eat. I know their religion. I know who they love. I know more about them than they do about themselves, yet they don't know I exist.
I go back to the country they live in. I "accidently" bump into them on the street. We have a nice chat, I tell them to text me later.
Over months we get to know each other. I ask if they want to hang out at their place, I keep distracting from looking at the time with topics I know they love. To them, it's all just a coincidence. To me, it's sticking to a plan.
Eventually, it gets so late that they invite me to spend the night. I accept, of course. I've planned everything so perfectly that I know it will have snowed the night we hang out. I check the weather and bring up the upcoming storm.
I sleep on the couch, them in their bed. I check the time frequently, knowing the exact moment they enter their deepest sleep.
I go outside and grab an icicle. I come back inside. You expect I would stab them, leaving no evidence of a weapon, but no. I shove it down their throat.
They die of lack of oxygen.
I steadily pour warm water down their throat to not only make it seem like an accident but also to melt the weapon and heat their throat up. I know they leave a glass of water next to them every night, I simply take a pair of plastic gloves and spill the glass on them. Now, it just looks like they accidently choked themselves to death.
I eat the gloves.
I go back to the couch and sleep as normal. I wake up and call 911. I come out innocent.

|         hi, i'm anne!        |
    i do some silly things

#6 2021-08-24 05:59:52

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

i press the flag button

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

2b55b5g1629781192791088