Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-01 13:27:28

Rivelka

Everybody Edits v268 (New Update - Children's Day 2021)

Hello, everyone! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Here's your present for Children's Day 2021! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This update brings the Children's Day 2021 Package and of course some bug fixes! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

ehgdFj0.png

List of changes:

*Added the Children's Day 2021 Package (it contains some building blocks, backgrounds, 2 faces and a confetti in 12 colors!) (Also added "'" for St. Patrick's Day 2017)
*Added the /serious Command, which disables cheating in the worlds created in offline mode (from EE Tool)
*Added the Velocity to the Debug Stats by using /fps or /info (from EE Tool)
*Added more Smileys Decorations (We have added all the basic smileys, next update will contain beta smileys)
*Added the "PC" tag for Computer NPC
*Curses, Poisons and Zombies last now 9999 seconds (2.7775 hours) instead of 999 seconds (16.65 minutes)
*Improved the /teleport Command. Now you can use "~" to move an amount of blocks forwards or backwards (-) (You can also use dots for example 0.075) "Example: /tp ~7 ~-1". It means you can move 7 blocks right and 1 block up, exciting! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink (from EE Tool)
*Improved the Low Gravity Effect (or simply Gravity Effect) to be Low or High - an another way to create cool levels with high gravity! You may notice, that the Low Gravity has been changed to the High Gravity in your worlds. Sorry! Feel free to change them back to Low Gravity and they should save! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile (from EEO Extension)
*The Old Ice from Christmas 2011 is now One-Way and it was moved to Blocks tab
*Fixed the Jungle Face Block (Added the old ID 193 and made hidden in PayVault)
*Fixed the Old Special Face Block (Added the old ID 1172 and made hidden in PayVault)

A video explaining this update:

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/O54y2RYC#fceCmFSPm … qYrKr39XbA

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka ~

P.S. You can also report bugs or post suggestions under this post!

Wooted by:

#2 2021-06-02 21:12:51, last edited by Rivelka (2021-06-02 21:15:49)

Rivelka

Re: Everybody Edits v268 (New Update - Children's Day 2021)

Hello, everyone.

Today so no good news.

We released the v268.1.

The minor update sadly breakes the "/effect" and "/gravity" commands, so this update removes temporarily commands "/effect" and "/gravity" commands. Sorry! EEO Extension came without a source code, so it's hard to re-copy to my game.

If you wish still to use this, please use the Low or High Gravity or their effects to use it.

List of changes:

*Removed the "/effect" and "/gravity" commands
*Minor changes in UI2.as

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/ilxH1SYY#2xRABXDyt … Jp0B3TLxog

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka ~

#3 2021-06-02 21:24:58

theoldinese

Cant i just... not download the update with disabled commands? And then keep them?

(Btw you could probably ask the owners to share their code they might share. This way you could probably combine all mods into one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

#4 2021-06-03 06:18:22

Rivelka

theoldinese wrote:

Cant i just... not download the update with disabled commands? And then keep them?

(Btw you could probably ask the owners to share their code they might share. This way you could probably combine all mods into one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

The last version, that has working commands is v267. You can download here: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=47479

#5 2021-06-03 08:03:15, last edited by Rivelka (2021-06-03 08:10:26)

Rivelka

Hello, everyone.

This update (v268.2) contains some code changes.

This minor update restores the one command.

I have partially fixed the "/effect" command. The "/gravity" command is still to have be fixed.

This result, if you use the command "/effect".

Jump Effect has no any problems

Speed Effect gives Jump Effect instead this one

Low/High Gravity gives Jump Effect instead this one

List of changes:

*Restored the "/effect" command (I have still troubles with "/gravity" command and I have no idea how to fix the gravity //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad)
*The code in UI2.as has been changed
*The message, if you haven't saved the world has been changed

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/HlwS2YxJ#xFKqf-h69 … E6W-GSP6bw

See you in-game!

~ Rivelka ~

Rivelka1622703795790497

Board footer