Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-05-25 20:10:41

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Ask Me Anything 5 - Xenonetix

when are you going to answer the questions?

#52 2020-05-25 21:45:12

capasha

rat wrote:

when are you going to answer the questions?

He is writing 10 huge blog posts. You need more patience.

Wooted by:

rat

#53 2020-05-25 23:01:51

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Kkay wrote:

Can you show me your feet?

Raphe9000 wrote:

Can you please show me your feet?

rat wrote:

is your second toe longer than your big toe?

Raphe9000 wrote:

what may be the size
of your magnificent feet?

Andymakeer wrote:

can you show us your feet or is it patreon only?

I have the ability to, but I'm going to choose not to. Nevertheless, my second toe is shorter than my big toe, and my UK shoe size is 10.5. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Onjit wrote:

As I was going to St. Ives,
    I met a man with seven wives,
    Each wife had seven sacks,
    Each sack had seven cats,
    Each cat had seven kits:
    Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
    How many were there going to St. Ives?

As far as I can tell, we only know for sure that 1 was going to St. Ives, being you. Nothing to say anyone you meet along the way is going the same direction, and if anything, more likely they're not. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Onjit wrote:

I had two pigeons bright and gay,
They flew from me the other day;
What was the reason they did go?
I cannot tell for I do not know.

Pigeons scare easily, and their "Fight or flight" response is almost always "Flight". I'd probably do the same if I were them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

XxTheProTx9999Xx wrote:

are there any plans to release a mobile version of eeu?

Minisaurus wrote:

When will EE/EEU mobile be released (If this was ever planned)?

Yes! We're hoping to release on both Android and iOS. It's unlikely that will happen until 2021 at the earliest though I think.

Onjit wrote:

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked;
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

In Peter Piper's hands, unless he put them down somewhere, and/or ate them.

SirJosh wrote:

public financial records yay or nay

Nay.

Crybaby wrote:

What specific blocks in EE will be left out of EEU?

Minisaurus wrote:

What blocks definetively won´t be added to EEU?
What decorative items definetively won´t be added to EEU?
What backgrounds definetively won´t be added to EEU?

Although there are none for certain that would definitively be excluded, we currently have no plans to include the Carnival pack, Candy pack, Monster pack, or most of the contents of Christmas packs. The Water backgrounds are also very unlikely to be added in any similar form. This isn't an exhaustive list, but we hope that there'll at least be equivalents of most of EE's blocks. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Minisaurus wrote:

What smileys (Or the cosmetics components that would allow to simulate the EE smiley in EEU by wearing them) definetively won´t be added to EEU?

Nothing definitive at this moment in time, although the least popular smiley (as far as I'm aware) is the Blacksmith smiley, and we don't currently plan on including that.

Minisaurus wrote:

What action tool definetively won´t be added to EEU?

For the moment, we have no plans to include Zombies. We know this may be a somewhat controversial opinion, but we have plans for other PvP options in the future! We also don't plan to include Music blocks, simply because they're too niche, but instead we plan on having Music Zones instead!

Minisaurus wrote:

What features if the game (Campaigns and crews for example) definetively won´t be added to EEU?

We currently don't plan to include Campaigns, but instead feature Featured Levels, hopefully Daily in future, which would mostly be added to a Time Trial Archive (provided Time Trials are suitable for the Featured Levels in question). These Featured Levels would ideally have rewards in a similar manner to Campaigns, and there may be unique items that can be earned for completing a certain number of them, and/or getting certain medals in Time Trials. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

We also don't plan on including Crews, or at least not in the same fashion. The plan may change, but right now, planning on including some form of "Editing Whitelist" for levels, where the credit is given directly under the world title, so it would say, for example, "My Epic World by Minisaurus, Minimania, & Onjit", potentially with the ability to name that grouping of players. One of the issues with Crews currently is that, in cases of some of the larger crews anyway, a lot of people are given credit for levels they never worked on, and it's probably more suitable to list people on a world-by-world basis instead of assigning them to an entire Crew.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

1. What are the release dates for EEU now given a bunch of the staff quit.

Minisaurus wrote:

Will we get EEU open beta before 2021? If not, do you have any estimated time?

Currently unknown, but we hope so! We definitely aim for it to be in Open Beta before EE shuts down.

Minisaurus wrote:

Will the Staff tools be also included?
Teleporting in the level using V shortcut with godmode, Looking around the map without moving, etc.

There certainly are and will likely be more Staff Tools included as development progresses, yes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Minisaurus wrote:

Also the shortcut/hotkey settings menu, to edit the keyboard´s keys uses.

Keybindings are definitely planned, but it's one of those things, along with almost all other "Settings", that require the Server Rework to be completed. Currently, settings can only be stored in Cookie form, and we'd prefer if they could be stored to accounts directly in most situations.

Minisaurus wrote:

Will there be different gameplay modes? (These could be selected in the settings menu)
Builder mode & Player mode for example.

For the mobile version at least, we do plan on there being separate "Edit" and "Play" modes that can be switched between currently. In terms of actual new gameplay modes, we do have some PvP plans for the future!

Minisaurus wrote:

Will the online items, like the golden crown, be included? (Show/hide the crown option would be needed)
The teleport to other maps using the red portal would be added? (Would only teleport if the player have both maps).

Would online LAN connection be possible?

I guess these questions are about EE Offline? All items currently in EE are planned to be available in EE Offline, including blocks such as the Golden Crown. LAN functionality is not planned for EE Offline, and there isn't any chat or name list anyway. Currently, the chat input bar would just be used for commands. We do indeed plan on allowing World Portals to work provided the target world is in the same folder as the source world.

Minisaurus wrote:

Does EEU have a chance to be added to Steam?

It does! That said, it's unlikely to happen until well into Open Beta, so probably not until 2021 or 2022.

Minisaurus wrote:

Will EE and EEO coexist?

We plan for there to be an overlap period, yes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Minisaurus wrote:

Will EEU forums be open before 2021?

The current plan is to launch the EEU forums alongside the Open Beta, whenever that may be.

Minisaurus wrote:

What will happen to EE forums after EE dies?

Partially up to Different55, but I presume they would live on for at least some time after shut down, including people sharing EE Offline levels.

peace wrote:

at this rate (porviding john works semi good amoutn of time on EEU) when do you think somethign major can be added such as shop, worlds, a handfull of action blocks.

Generally, we don't know, but we naturally hope it can happen sooner rather than later! I am confident in John's abilities, and I think we can have them out probably during summer, but I can't guarantee it.

peace wrote:

is cercul even willign to wokr on EEO? i mean when did he break his arm? i dont think you need 2 years to heal form a broken arm no hat etowards him bt still some users are waiting for it

His arm healed up a very long time ago, and he has worked on it since then making considerably more progress than he had done before! I last spoke to him about a week ago. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That being said, for other personal reasons (of his), he may not complete the project, and may well be passing it on to someone else to complete it, but I believe it's mostly complete anyway. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

peace wrote:

is it possible to have an EEO on the web? just loggign into your EE acoutn to have all your worlds and posibly all worlds?

There are no current plans to allow EE Offline to have any Online functionality. I believe there are some fan-made tools if you wish to download all of your own worlds right now though.

peace wrote:

any updates planned for EE or none anymore?

Mainly just maintenance & bugfix updates, and we plan on releasing the Time Trials for the Summer Campaign in June, but there are currently no further plans for 'content updates'.

peace wrote:

how are you btw //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Overall, not too bad, thank you! Had better times in my life, but for the moment, I'm not too stressed out, except for troubles with my desktop computer, but I'm confident I'll get them sorted out eventually. I'm currently using my laptop to respond here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

TaskManager wrote:

When are you giving the game ownership to someone else

Too early to know. Not sure what answer you'd be angling for here, sorry.

LukeM wrote:

What changes have you made to resolve the problems with your ownership?
Please touch on the following main areas:
- Have you made any progress with the potential ownership transfer?

Potentially, yes.

LukeM wrote:

- Lack of information within the staff team (e.g. the design/roadmap documentation being private or massively outdated)

Not that I'm aware of. Any of the staff are free to ask if they feel they don't know something.

LukeM wrote:

- Unacceptable communication with community members in private

Nothing new to report on that front, so I guess it could be argued my private conversations are no longer in any fashion unacceptable? It's a difficult thing for me to judge personally, so I guess you would have to approach other people to know?

LukeM wrote:

- Anger management within the staff team

Right now, the environment of the staff chat feels a lot more harmonious and at peace. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

LukeM wrote:

Little of the community being 'on your side'

More than 2/3rds of the community are completely unaware of any drama or anything happening, and are just happily continuing to play Everybody Edits. I don't think as few of the community are 'on my side' as you currently believe, and I think a fair number of the ones that might be considered 'on my side' are less likely to speak up about it, because they don't want to get involved in the drama or become targets themselves, and that's good, because as I mentioned in the most recent Game Business thread, if people have problems with me, they should discuss them with me, and not go after other people defending me. I have a supportive network of people within this community, and I'm deeply grateful for it!

That being said, I am still fully aware of many people who do have problems with me, and I'm not in denial about that, but I am doing what I can reasonably do to handle the situations being thrown my way, whether I brought them on myself or not.

LukeM wrote:

- The general feel of 'working for you' instead of 'working as a team of peers on a common hobby'

I guess you'd have to ask other members of staff about that. I'd hope it's the latter.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

xeno do you like lollipops or chocolate

Chocolate! I last ate chocolate today, and I last had a lollipop probably about 2 or 3 years ago. Lollipops are fine, but chocolate is definitely the preference.

Crybaby wrote:

on this note will chocolate be added to eeu

At this moment in time, we don't have plans to add the chocolate block(s). There will probably be some close approximations, but not necessarily named "Chocolate".

John wrote:

What's your favorite thing about Everybody Edits?

Wow, that's a tough one. I guess I do really love the creativity that thrives in the community. There are some outstanding and amazing levels throughout Everybody Edits, many that are fun to play both alone and in groups. I guess the general communal spirit is something that's hard to top. My favourite level to this day remains EX Crew's The Occult, which I highly recommend if you haven't played it already.

One thing I definitely miss is the Contests, as I really enjoyed participating them in the past, and now I can't really do so. Although some of the prize incentives were great over the years, just having contests to breed creativity is a great motivator. We definitely plan on having Contests in EE Universe going forward!

Page 1 Complete - To Be Continued!

Xenonetix_2.png

#54 2020-05-25 23:13:54

XxAtillaxX

Xenonetix wrote:

Right now, the environment of the staff chat feels a lot more harmonious and at peace. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hardly surprising. At peace because a bunch of people left and harmonious because you love the sound of your own voice.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (2)

#55 2020-05-25 23:30:09

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

can you show me your hand?

alternatively, what's your 2d:4d ratio

#56 2020-05-26 02:03:28

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Gabriellfs wrote:

are you gonna ignore half of the posts made here just because they are about a fetish

Nope!

Phinarose wrote:

1) Do you think I would make a good community manager?

Not sure. This feels like a trick question though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Phinarose wrote:

2) You got mad at Luke for not putting a lot of work into EEU, but Josh also hasn't put a lot of time into EEU due to other projects. Why dont uou get upset at Josh for doing the same thing as Luke? Is it because Josh doesn't confront you about all the stuff you have done?

One of the biggest differences is that Josh was regularly keeping us updated on what he was doing, and he still managed to work on EEU regularly, while working on other projects as well. With Luke, we weren't seeing anything he was doing for most of the time (which he claims is because there's not really anything to show), while Josh has consistently produced results and been able to implement them into the game(s). As for Josh not 'confronting' me, we have discussed most of the 'stuff I have done', just in a more chill, civilised, and understanding manner.

Phinarose wrote:

3) 4 staff members quit in the span of 2 weeks citing your behavior as a part of the reason they left. You seemingly brush this off like it is not a big deal. Do you truly believe you had no role in them quitting staff?

No. (I hope that's direct and short enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink )

Phinarose wrote:

4)  Do you honestly believe that EEU will become a huge success when EEU has had very little progress?

I guess that depends on what could be classed a "huge success", but for the most part, I believe in EEU as a project, and I believe it absolutely can become a success. There's no real timescale on that success though, nor does there particularly need to be. As such, just because it's not a huge success right now doesn't mean it may not be a huge success in 2-5 years.

mutantdevle wrote:

Will "reworked portals" include invisible portals? You've mentioned before that invisible portals are low priority but I'd personally very much like them since I rarely build worlds without them.

Eventually, yes, but right now, we feel it's more important to finalise the portals before we add the 'Invisible' versions of them. Also currently unsure if they'll be truly invisible or not, but we understand their appeal and function.

mutantdevle wrote:

Does "Switch & Door Systems" include coin doors and key doors?

Coin doors, yes. Key doors, not yet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

mutantdevle wrote:

Will "hazards" include checkpoints?

Yes! We plan on adding Checkpoints at the same time as adding whatever the first hazard added to EEU is.

mutantdevle wrote:

Can we get some down arrows implemented into EEU? Without the effect that changes the direction of gravity they'd not have any mechanical function, but I'd certainly like them for decoration purposes.

Understandable. I'll discuss it with staff soon.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why come you don't have a tattoo?

Tattoos have never appealed to me as something I'd want myself. If I were to get a tattoo, it would probably be musical-note-related, but I don't plan on getting my body permanently inked. I did wear patterned Tattoo sleeves as part of a fancy dress party at university, with some gothic patterns. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Pqwerty wrote:

How do you make money outside of EEU? Do you still create/sell music or something?

Indeed! I produce sheet music for online sale, freelance, mostly on Sheet Music Direct (for the company Music Sales). I'd like to be able to do that full time, but right now, I work approximately 12-20 hours a week on it, dependent on demand.

Pqwert wrote:

Are you still feeling depressed or suicidal, or are you feeling better?

I am still taking anti-depressants (Sertraline), but I haven't felt suicidal in a very long time. The only reason I did early last year was because of the overwhelming pressure of the Data Breach events of the time, but I haven't felt that way at all since. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile - For the most part, I am feeling better, thank you!

Pqwerty wrote:

Are you taking any time to learn new things (i.e. programming, physics, business, management, etc.)?

I'm not actively taking any classes or anything, but I am gradually getting better at programming as time goes on. I was recently considering getting the book "The Making of a Manager" by Julie Zhuo, following a recommendation from 'Intenetainers' Rhett & Link, having watched their hour+ long podcast about their management. I may listen to the audiobook instead, but a book would be easier to reference. Other than that, I do still watch a lot of educational YouTube videos, and a lot of the Game Maker's Toolkit videos are very useful and applicable to the running of games and game design as well.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you still have time for your hobbies?

I no longer own a piano, which really sucks, and I do miss playing piano a lot. I still play a lot of video games, mostly console games. I recently completed the Final Fantasy VII Remake and Hollow Knight (112%). Smaller games I completed include Thomas Was Alone and Leo's Fortune (the latter of which made me wonder if gliding would be a good idea for EEU? Not discussed this with anyone yet though. It's sort of similar to low gravity anyway, but with the power to stop gliding mid-air if you wish of course). I also still regularly play the daily game on Kongregate, and am watching plenty of TV shows and some movies. I definitely miss going out and Geocaching, but I've stopped doing that since lockdown. I'd also like to eventually return to Twitch Streaming, but I can't realistically do that from the house I currently live in.

Pqwerty wrote:

Are you taking good care of yourself?

I guess some people would argue I'm not. I wish I lived in a better house than I currently do. I eat fairly well, but I don't exercise much. That's by choice though, and I don't think I'm really putting on or losing weight for the moment. Perhaps I'll get back into exercising at some point soon, but my primary exercise was from going out and Geocaching (or just going shopping).

Pqwerty wrote:

How's your stress levels?

They were pretty high during March, but now they're much lower. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Pqwerty wrote:

Are you stretching yourself too thin?

I don't think so. I may have been doing so in the past, and certain aspects of life can be somewhat overwhelming, but I think I'm handling them better as time goes on.

Pqwerty wrote:

Is EE your ride or die?

Nah, although I am single. My best friend Dan is probably my "ride or die".

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you like jazz?

I do! I've been watching the J-Music Ensemble vids and streams a lot recently, and improvisation is a lot of fun.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you like tuna?

Nope. I don't like much seafood at all.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your favorite food?

Probably either Yorkshire Puddings or Croissants for a savoury option, and Pizza for a meal (although I really love a Turkey carvery). Melt-in-the-middle Chocolate Puddings are very good desserts, although I do often choose Treacle Sponge (or Sticky Toffee Pudding) instead if available. Snackwise, probably Hula Hoops and Lemon Slices.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your favorite idea? Mine is being creative.

This seems like a very broad question that I feel I can't reasonably answer, sorry. I guess the concept of music in general?

Pqwerty wrote:

Where do we go when we die?

I personally think most likely nowhere, but I'd highly recommend watching The Good Place.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your favorite part of the chicken?

To eat? Chicken Breast. While alive, the wings.

Pqwerty wrote:

In terms of chicken wings, do you prefer drums or flats?

Guess I've never really thought about it. I've had both, but I usually have drums if I end up going for wings.

Pqwerty wrote:

What makes you angry?

Lack of understanding - If I struggle to understand something important, or why something is the way it is, my mind can spiral and be overwhelmed with too many thoughts trying to understand and rationalise things. Thankfully, therapy has helped that in the past, and I hope to start up therapy again soon.

Pqwerty wrote:

What makes you happy?

Music, comedy, entertainment in general, including games, TV, and movies. Being creative in general makes me happy too, when I successfully express myself.

Pqwerty wrote:

How's your family doing?

Fine, thank you! Had a video call with all of them earlier today because it's my youngest brother's birthday, and they all seem well and in decent health.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you believe in horoscopes?

Nope. I would recommend watching Dave Gorman's Important Astrology Experiment though.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Frankly, I'm not sure. I think it would depend on my mood at the time of being offered, but I do prefer knowing the 'truth', so I probably would not be able to help myself, and end up going for the red pill, even though I do think the "Ignorance is bliss" mentality is applicable in many situations.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you pull the lever in the trolley problem?

Yes. In addition to The Good Place, which addresses it, I'd also recommend watching the VSauce Mind Field video about it.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your wildest conspiracy theory?

It's not particularly wild, but I really like the 'conspiracy' (even though it's based in fiction), that John Wick is Neo.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your favorite genre of music? genre of movie?

Very difficult to answer, because I really love a massive range of different types of music, but my usual 'go-to' is Video Game Music and Remixes. For movies, I think probably comedy/action (often Sci-Fi), such as the Back To The Future trilogy.

Pqwerty wrote:

What are your goals in life?

I would eventually like to have pilot lessons for light aircraft, because I think it would be really cool, and literally awesome, to be able to fly that way. I don't see that happening until my 40s though. I'd definitely like to eventually get an acoustic piano again. Other than that, I'd like to live a comfortable life, ideally with a partner eventually. Unsure about having children, although I used to want to have them. Jobwise, I'd really love to be able to work on sheet music full time, although it would be fantastic if I could find a full time job in the games industry as an alternative, whatever the position happens to be.

Pqwerty wrote:

What do you value in life?

I guess happiness, contentment, understanding, and caring. I should probably throw music in here too. Music is a very important part of my life overall.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you regret anything?

Of course.

Pqwerty wrote:

Who do you look up to?

Recently, I've been hugely admiring Alex Horne, who does an epic amount of work, both on Taskmaster and with The Horne Section, and I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Taskmaster Picnic last year. The Horne Section recently did an epic collaboration with Robbie Williams. On the jazz front, Patrick Bartley (from the J-Music Ensemble) is amazing and truly influencial, and I was introduced to him through the excellent Adam Neely, who is an excellent bass player that posts a lot of great videos relating to music and theory. Overall in my life, Bill Bailey and Tim Minchin have both been amazing. Away from the music scene, Dave Gorman and Danny Wallace have been amazing, and, although they're both fantastic authors as well as comedians, one of the greatest authors has to be Douglas Adams. Michael Schur also deserves a mention I feel, through his amazing contributions in the entertainment industry. There are plenty more though.

Pqwerty wrote:

Who is your favorite Jonas brother?

Don't really have one, although I guess I've seen and heard from Nick most, so probably Nick.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you like your real name? Would you change it?

I like Chris. Not a fan of Lamb particularly, even though I use it as part of one of my main usernames. I was recently thinking about how, if I were to get married, and my fiancé liked their own last name too, I'd definitely be willing to take their last name instead of them taking mine.

Pqwerty wrote:

Why did you change your username to Xenonetix?

I consider Xenonetix my more professional online persona. I became Mod Xenon on a project I was working on many years ago, based on the computer game Xenon (which is presumably named after the Noble Gas). When moving to a new project, the name "Xenon" was taken, as was "Xenonex", so I created "Xenonetix". Mega Lamb is still a name I go by plenty of places around the internet.

Pqwerty wrote:

How often do you read the forums?

Not as much as I used to. I usually only read threads I'm linked to nowadays rather than browse the overall forums as I have done in the past. If they're important, or there are certain suggestions that staff think should be considered, it's likely I'll be linked to them.

Pqwerty wrote:

Who is your favorite EE player of all time?

That's a very difficult question, but I suppose I'd have to say MIHB, although MFL, Mustang, and Nou all come pretty close. Technically, I could say Bee, although I was the one to introduce her to EE.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

I know it's boring, but generally Vanilla. Whenever I go to the cinema, I usually get a Brownie Sundae, and I almost always choose one scoop of vanilla, and another scoop that changes each time I go. I prefer Vanilla Milkshakes over Chocolate ones, and one of my previous supervisors thought I was insane for that preference. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you accept the challenge?

Seemingly so?

Joeyjoey65 wrote:
Pqwerty wrote:

Xenonetix
Who is your least favorite EE player of all time?

hmm https://pngimage.net/wp-content/uploads … ny-png.png

Pretty much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Master1 wrote:

when am i getting remodded

I know your cybernetic enhancements may need some adjustments, so be sure to take yourself in to the shop at some point for remodification. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Bimps wrote:

Do you support ****?

No.

Cola1 wrote:

Can I have a cola block?
pretty please?

Did you ever make one? I feel like you're the one here most likely to be able to create one that could be suitable. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Onjit wrote:

Have you played the spiritual successor to EE, WorldsFvrv yet?

Not yet, although I've seen a small amount of gameplay from earlier in development.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

What are your thoughts on RPGMaster2000 creating a topic about Worlds FRVR, especially after Benjaminsen ghosted you?

...Hey! Look over there! It's a cute bunny!...

XxAtillaxX wrote:

What are your thoughts on Joshua Stone being a Trump supporter and transphobic - do you think it will help with the success of Everybody Edits Universe?

I don't think it'll hinder the success of Everybody Edits Universe. I didn't even know he's a Trump supporter, nor do I particularly care. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue - I don't see how views on politics and other world views would impact his programming.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

I heard Cercul forgot his laptop at his uncle's mother's dog's husband's place, do you think perhaps he should get a new one? I'm thinking a newer model MacBook Pro.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png
Do you think it's big enough for Everybody Edits Universe?

That size is massively below average for a laptop screen. Googling "Average Laptop Screen Size" comes up with 14 to 16 inches, so I would say this is massively false advertising. Cercul1 can get whatever laptop he likes, and EEU is planned to work on mobile, so yes, it would be big enough for EEU, considering most phone screen sizes are between 5 and 5.6 inches.

Onjit wrote:

What's your nip to nip measurement?

No clue. Never measured, and never plan to. I guess there's a chance it was once measured for a suit fitting for my Best Man suit for Dan's wedding.

mutantdevle wrote:

Why did you post this at 4 in the morning?

Eh, just felt like it at the time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue - I mostly live on American time even though I live in the UK. I sleep the same average length of time as other people, but just usually from between 4-6am to 11am-1pm.

Thank you to everyone for the questions!

See you in-game!
~ Xenonetix ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#57 2020-05-26 02:25:22

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

i think you missed my question, it's post #14 https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 41#p781441

#58 2020-05-26 02:26:47, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2020-05-26 09:50:34)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

50 questions coming right up
1.) Are there plans for Loli smiley? If you're curious, go search it.

2.) Are there plans in making your own music in a music zone? Many people want to expirment with this feature.

3.) Are there plans for Soundeffect zones? I was very entreated in making a horror world.

4.) Will there be moving Npc? Along with custom interactions when you interact with it?

5.) Will there be an ability to adjust your speed in god mode?

6.) Will there be featured switches to Turn on/off zones in-game?

7.) Can we able to load Png (Or anything related to it) files as a world map image?

8.) Are there plans to add an effect where once you jump in the air, you lose influence of your character.

9.) Are there plans to add dustructive god weapons such as bombs to kill players? This would be very useful for boss worlds. (Except the spam sort of thing)

10.) Will the shop's 1 item per bought feature will return? Just like worlds and npcs but also on different items just as

11.) Will the leveling feature will be able to return?

12.) Are there plans to add a block feature to block players including players in lobby will be come invisable if blocked?

13.) Will fourm mods will be able to become mods in EEU? or just named fourm mods?

14.) What if you had a staff team each with another staff chat with lower class men that has the similar abilities to staff but alot limited such as not able to talk to owner but staff lead itself.

15.) Do like to roleplay? If you do, we should roleplay some day //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink. It would be fun :d.

15.2) Do have plans on playing mafia in the fourms?

16.) How much time do you spend on doing other things?

17.) Why are you invisable in the offical EE discord server?

18.) Whose better? President Donald Trump or President Duterte?

19.) In the first place, why would you ban a player permenently instead of ban for a day or 2? Isn't like doing a crime by killing someone in the game?

20.) Have you ever, EVER. Celebrated someone's birthday on EE?

21.) Will the invisable portals still be a thing? Would you try adding it in a place where its only acessiable to very expirenced players?

22.) Will there be gentle slopes and/or very steep slopes?

23.) will there be restrictions in creating moving blocks?

24.) Are there plans to make unique mouse interactions to the game, like when you click on the smiley, you can move it around via moving the mouse around or just seeing the player's profile in it by clicking it twice.

25.) Do you like to be competitive against other games that have a similar function to EE?

26.) How to you deal to players who complain about unfair scoring? I was once a judge before and I got blamed for making a review that scores high for people I liked or being a fan of. (Thought I was actually serious)

27.) If there are unaged players that are able to become judges, will there be judge rules? Just as speading information to parpicapants?

28.) Will there be unique contest prizes such as custom cosmetic role with the owner's permission? (With color)

29.) If the game was offically released, how often will you create contests?

30.) will there be diffrent kinds of contests such as roleplay, recording, etc?

31.) Will switches will have different varients along with its number as seen in EE?

32.) Are there plans for Enemies or Hazards that use AI?

32.) Are there plans for a zone that once you touch into it, you phase through it.

33.) Are there plans for colored water? Like when you mix water and mud there would be different mixtures around it?

34.) Are there plans to tag people in a pm?

35.) Are there plans to force a player to join a world?

36.) Do you play or are you familiar with Super Mario Maker 2?

37.) Do you play any sports?

38.) Which of these operations are used to get a higher value? 1+1? Or 1x1?

39.) How many communities are you familiar with?

40.) Do you perfer hot milk or cold milk?

41.) Will there be other ways to get jewels?

42.) What do you expect when EEU releases publicly?

43.) Will there still be a limited number of friends?

44.) When are crews are going to be added?

44.5) if so, will there be limited number of members?

45.) How long will you retire?

46.) Is EEU fourms better then EE Fourms?

47.) If EEU gains enough income, will it be able to become a game for different concoles?

48.) There's going to be alot of players at uncertain times, do you have a stratagy to handle all of them with a small moderation team?

49.) Are there plans for a questionaire wizard where that person becomes incharge of handling all compliments? (Kinda like community manager tho)

50.) How often do you read community posts?

Please answer my questions or else another 50 questions.
Edit: Some of the questions are already been stated.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wooted by: (4)

#59 2020-05-26 10:08:15

peace

Xenonetix wrote:

Tattoos have never appealed to me as something I'd want myself. If I were to get a tattoo, it would probably be musical-note-related, but I don't plan on getting my body permanently inked. I did wear patterned Tattoo sleeves as part of a fancy dress party at university, with some gothic patterns.

did you consider a tatto of an EE/EEU block or anyt coontent form EE(U) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool what abotu a big //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool non your back?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#60 2020-05-26 20:20:27

Muftwin

XxAtillaxX wrote:

What are your thoughts on RPGMaster2000 creating a topic about Worlds FRVR, especially after Benjaminsen ghosted you?
What are your thoughts on Joshua Stone being a Trump supporter and transphobic - do you think it will help with the success of Everybody Edits Universe?

I cannot diagnose you over the internet but i believe you may be suffering from stage 4 Trump derangement syndrome. Please get help.

Some symptoms of stage 4 TDS:
-bringing up Trump when literally no one asked and no one wants to hear it
-hypocritically calling someone a bigot
-blaming Trump for problems that are actually caused by you

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

Wooted by: (2)

#61 2020-05-26 20:30:41

XxAtillaxX

Muftwin wrote:

I cannot diagnose you over the internet but i believe you may be suffering from stage 4 Trump derangement syndrome. Please get help.

Some symptoms of stage 4 TDS:
-bringing up Trump when literally no one asked and no one wants to hear it
-hypocritically calling someone a bigot
-blaming Trump for problems that are actually caused by you

1. I brought it up considering this thread is an "Ask Me Anything" which means that we were asked to provide questions, and have them answered.
2. I'm not bigoted but even if I were being a "hypocritical bigot" that doesn't mean that he isn't a bigot.
3. Where in my post do I blame Trump for anything? My post had nothing to do with Trump directly. I think you just made that up as a symptom of your own "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

rat

#62 2020-05-26 20:33:37, last edited by Muftwin (2020-05-26 20:38:20)

Muftwin

XxAtillaxX wrote:

1. I brought it up considering this thread is an "Ask Me Anything" which means that we were asked to provide questions, and have them answered.
2. I'm not bigoted but even if I were being a "hypocritical bigot" that doesn't mean that he isn't a bigot.
3. Where in my post do I blame Trump for anything? My post had nothing to do with Trump directly. I think you just made that up as a symptom of your own "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

you are proving my point get help you dont want to get to stage 5 do you?

hNtlhM5.png

Wooted by: (4)

#63 2020-05-26 22:47:21

Nebula

Are you married?

#64 2020-05-26 22:51:49

ByteArray

Muftwin wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Let's try to not get too far off base—his question was a valid one, as even though it would be nice if people's personal views & beliefs didn't get in the way of things, there are those who let them do just that. A lot of it is just down to our tribal instincts, going after those who we feel don't belong, those who we feel threaten our way of life.

And although probably won't help for me to explain why I currently believe the way I do, I'd at least like to briefly explain the two points Attila brought up.

Regarding me being a Trump supporter (for lack of a better term), it's easy to assume that it would mean I support everything he says and does, which simply isn't the case. There are some points I agree with him on, but certainly not everything. But in neither the 2016 election (when I wasn't a voter), nor the current one, has a better alternative come forward. I would rather vote for someone who might steer things in a different direction, with the chance for positive change, than to perpetuate the same negative spiral.

And regarding the topic of "transphobia", which I understand is a highly sensitive topic, I'd like to at least clear some things up without getting into too much messy explanation. The issue is presented in the use of the term itself—by the commonly understood meaning of the term, it implies that I hate those who consider themselves transgender. This simply isn't true. Yes, I feel that it is an unhealthy path due to physiological & psychological reasons, and I certainly believe it's harmful for children to be exposed to the concept at an impressionable age. I feel the way I do because I care about people, and I don't want people harming themselves further in an attempt to fix what hurts deep inside. But we're all on our own path in life, and the choices we must make along the way are our own to make.

While this is my current viewpoint on these topics, I certainly understand that not everyone will share it, and some will take great offense to it. But ultimately, no matter what "side of the fence" we're on, it's a universal truth that the majority of people have positive intentions guiding their decisions. Where those decisions take us is never something we can properly grasp ahead of time, so we can only operate to the best of our knowledge, and by having an open mind to consider the views of those around us who think differently. That is how I choose to believe.

former lead-dev on EE/EEU, 2018—2020
(aka Criobite, Joshua Stone, TechnoWolf99, & LightWolf)

#65 2020-05-26 23:20:58

Muftwin

Joshua you are doing great this guy is deranged dont justify his behavior nothing you just said will change what he thinks about you he needs to get real help (i know he wont //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad )

hNtlhM5.png

#66 2020-05-26 23:37:27

Minimania
Moderation Team

He aint trying to change Xeno, he's trying to change you

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#67 2020-05-26 23:52:11, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2020-05-26 23:54:13)

XxAtillaxX

ByteArray wrote:
Muftwin wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Let's try to not get too far off base—his question was a valid one, as even though it would be nice if people's personal views & beliefs didn't get in the way of things, there are those who let them do just that. A lot of it is just down to our tribal instincts, going after those who we feel don't belong, those who we feel threaten our way of life.

And although probably won't help for me to explain why I currently believe the way I do, I'd at least like to briefly explain the two points Attila brought up.

Regarding me being a Trump supporter (for lack of a better term), it's easy to assume that it would mean I support everything he says and does, which simply isn't the case. There are some points I agree with him on, but certainly not everything. But in neither the 2016 election (when I wasn't a voter), nor the current one, has a better alternative come forward. I would rather vote for someone who might steer things in a different direction, with the chance for positive change, than to perpetuate the same negative spiral.

And regarding the topic of "transphobia", which I understand is a highly sensitive topic, I'd like to at least clear some things up without getting into too much messy explanation. The issue is presented in the use of the term itself—by the commonly understood meaning of the term, it implies that I hate those who consider themselves transgender. This simply isn't true. Yes, I feel that it is an unhealthy path due to physiological & psychological reasons, and I certainly believe it's harmful for children to be exposed to the concept at an impressionable age. I feel the way I do because I care about people, and I don't want people harming themselves further in an attempt to fix what hurts deep inside. But we're all on our own path in life, and the choices we must make along the way are our own to make.

While this is my current viewpoint on these topics, I certainly understand that not everyone will share it, and some will take great offense to it. But ultimately, no matter what "side of the fence" we're on, it's a universal truth that the majority of people have positive intentions guiding their decisions. Where those decisions take us is never something we can properly grasp ahead of time, so we can only operate to the best of our knowledge, and by having an open mind to consider the views of those around us who think differently. That is how I choose to believe.

I never implied that you support everything Trump does, I doubt anyone assumed that either.

The term "transphobia" doesn't mean that you hate transgender people either, it means that you oppose trans rights and/or perpetuate proven falsehoods about transgender people.
To be clear, I couldn't care less about how you view certain people. I asked the question because you, at one point or another, felt the need to share your political stances and upon doing so, encouraged criticism, as it comes with the territory.

"Yes, I feel that it is an unhealthy path due to physiological & psychological reasons, and I certainly believe it's harmful for children to be exposed to the concept at an impressionable age. I feel the way I do because I care about people, and I don't want people harming themselves further in an attempt to fix what hurts deep inside. But we're all on our own path in life, and the choices we must make along the way are our own to make."

I'm well aware that very young children are impressionable, and for that reason I don't agree with attempting to force one's ideology or preferences onto young children - this includes many things, from religion to politics, to gender and whatever else. I do however personally know that children around the age of puberty are very much capable of making their own decisions and having their own thoughts. I know from experience that transgender kids don't need outside influences in order to realize they're trans - I grew up in a time where none of these topics were ever discussed and I realized I was trans and bisexual around the age of 6, without any outside influence - and at that time a Conservative government was in charge who also believed that people like me are completely incapable of making decisions for themselves - so I was forced into being unable to make a decision. If you believe we're all on our path in life, do you think I should have had a right to choose?

You can insist that it's an "unhealthy path" statistically (i.e. suicide) but it isn't a path that one chooses, they're born LGBT and you should consider that perhaps the reason why it may be "unhealthy" might be related to how anti-trans people treat them. I've seen many trans people doxxed, harassed and murdered. If you think taking hormones qualifies as "harming oneself further" you're sadly mistaken, but I agree that we're all on our own path in life, and that's precisely why I don't insinuate that other people like me are damaged and need help (like Muftwin insists I do)

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#68 2020-05-27 00:15:59

Muftwin

Joshua notice that his response wasnt to anything you actually said. please dont bother replying to it.

hNtlhM5.png

Wooted by:

#69 2020-05-27 02:39:35

XxTheProTx9999Xx

do you like breathable air

#70 2020-05-27 18:56:57

theoldinese

i love how xeno responds to the meme questions seriously

#71 2020-05-27 19:37:14

TundrumMax
Formerly Memomemo

whats a feet

I can speak by breathing in but it sounds like a dying horse

TundrumMax.png

Signature by HG

#72 2020-05-28 11:36:42

Nou

i also frequently mix up a smiley block game with LGBT rights and suicide, it happens

ffs

No u.

#73 2020-05-28 12:46:33

Andymakeer

Nou wrote:

i also frequently mix up a smiley block game with LGBT rights and suicide, it happens

ffs

RISE FROM THE ASHES

F

Wooted by:

#74 2020-05-31 14:34:08

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Da hecc, he hasn't answered my questions yet, Im gonna add 100 more by next 2 weeks or less.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#75 2020-05-31 14:44:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Da hecc, he hasn't answered my questions yet, Im gonna add 100 more by next 2 weeks or less.

Questions were open 24 hours after the thread was posted. Not only did you miss that 24 hour mark (by a lot) but also you didn't even ask your questions before he could finish answering the ones he was given

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:
Bry100221591043434781729

Board footer