Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#376 2019-11-14 02:48:15

NoNK

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

thanks for confirming, your iso is a bit harder to read then the rest

!vote Ele

#377 2019-11-14 03:06:37

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

...**** my computer isn't loadingggg (like not even startup repair is)
and i'm not giving reads on mobile

suddenly random sig change

#378 2019-11-14 03:24:33

ShadowsEdge

Alright I want to get my point out about Kira and Zelda before anything continues.

On the topic of Kira:
My suspicions against Kira
On the topic of ZeldaXD:
My suspicions of ZeldaXD

So, in response to Kira. No. We're not all scumreading you based on inactivity. Inactivity is the most inexact way of going about scumreading someone, and if my read on you or Zelda was based on that alone, I would not have presented my case. If you want to dismantle my case with the evidence I've provided, then you're more than welcome to go ahead. But a simple "you're wrong!" or "This isn't a way to scumread someone!" won't cut it. I'm standing my ground until you can provide viable evidence for your case.

I'm going to keep my vote on Elei for the time being (Sorry Elei), but I agree with NoNK in that Taskmanager will likely be more of an asset to us in the scumhunt for Day 5. And, though I have my own personal set of suspicions, I do believe that having Taskmanager to back it up would make things better in the long run.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#379 2019-11-14 03:28:22

Kira

TaskManager wrote:
NoNK wrote:

Task is the only townie in the game that hasn't confirmed a scumread on you, so I'll just go ahead and vote there.

????
Bs
Ive sid multiple timrs thatvkira is top scum for me

Please come back when you're not actually drunk, thanks

NoNK wrote:

That being said, I think I would rather lynch Kira tomorrow since he's absolute AIDS to play with, and I know scum!zelda won't be able to fight back as well as you at F6 and F5.

Task is the only townie in the game that hasn't confirmed a scumread on you, so I'll just go ahead and vote there.

Shadow, when you get on, feel free to tiebreak this in ele's favor, unless someone (Zelda) wants to scumclaim by hammering ele before you get on.

!vote TaskManager

Not sure what you're implying. Your attacks were weak and flawed. Apparently I'm a top tier scum because of my inactivity.
I have simply said that you are Mafia, and you felt threatened. At first, I didn't provide any argument and kept on being inactive.
Now that I have provided arguments, your defences are getting weaker and weaker, to the point you'd say:

"Honestly you just seem to make playing the game a worse experience as both alignments

shame on you"

It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the past 6 days.

Out of the 11 players, 5 unique players have been voted; ShadowsEdge, MutantDevle, Peace, TaskManager and Eleizibeth.

That leaves us 5 unique players, excluding KirbyKareem's death: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Joe, Myself, NONK.

Out of the 5 unique players, I exclude myself because I know my alignment: ZeldaXD, Slabdrill, Joe, NONK.

Now, it's not guaranteed that the 5 unique players that have been voted are 100% Townie, I do find it suspicious that ShadowsEdge was voted twice for instance. You hardpushing Zelda on Day 2 makes him look innocent now there that leaves us: NONK, Joe and Slabdrill.

Like I said above, I do believe one of the voted players is part of mafia, ShadowsEdge for instance. They voted him because Mafia was confident he wouldn't get voted to a weak opponent that doesn't provide lots of insight= Eleizibeth.

For that reason, I will vote ShadowsEdge.

!Vote ShadowsEdge

#380 2019-11-14 03:32:18

Kira

Let me correct myself:

"It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the past 6 days."

to

"It's obvious you are mafia, you tried way too hard to gain people's trust by directly interacting with everyone, furthermore, you have not been voted in the last 2 Mafia votes."

#381 2019-11-14 03:37:15

ShadowsEdge

Let me provide a different alternative for you there Kira. I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations. The Mafia were hoping to get one of us out by the first nomination.

Then comes the second nomination, I'm placed yet again, but this time it's after I make my own radical opinion by going after Mutant. Which I turned out to be wrong about. I won't use that to say "that makes me town because if I was mafia, why would I put myself in the pool after being suspicious!" but the evidence is that I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant. I wasn't the only one who held the sentiment, but I lead the charge, and that lead the mafia into placing me into the Nomination.

If you want to go after me, and put me to the hammer, then go ahead, because I will gladly use your actions to further my read of you. But let it be known, you specifically start to target me after I start to present my suspicions of you, which goes similarly to how you handled NoNK. Take it how you wish, but it's only furthering your suspicions.

~BeepnBoop

#382 2019-11-14 03:37:45

Kira

In addition to what I said up above, look at the interaction between Shadow and NONK in his iso.

NONK wrote:

-- F8 -->lynch (task/ele)
-- F7 LYLO --> lynch joe/slab/kira
--F6--> nomination lynch town ({ele, task}/shadow/noNK)
--F5 LYLO--> lynch joe/slab/kira
-- F4 --> lynch last mafia
-- F3 --> lynch zelda if game is still on

Final 2 alive are two of (Taskmanager, shadow, NoNK, ele), if no one trusts me to go to endgame that's cool too, just kill me at F6

This would be his perfect ending in a perfect world. And guess who's in there? Shadow and himself.

/!\ Big reminder that the 3 users voted by mafia can also be mafia /!\ Don't get fooled please.

The reason why NONK is so confident is because there is no way anyone would suspect someone that has been voted twice, but in my eyes It's more than obvious the both of them are related.

#383 2019-11-14 03:40:06

NoNK

dab emoji

Wooted by: (2)

#384 2019-11-14 03:40:24

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Let me provide a different alternative for you there Kira. I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations. The Mafia were hoping to get one of us out by the first nomination.

Then comes the second nomination, I'm placed yet again, but this time it's after I make my own radical opinion by going after Mutant. Which I turned out to be wrong about. I won't use that to say "that makes me town because if I was mafia, why would I put myself in the pool after being suspicious!" but the evidence is that I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant. I wasn't the only one who held the sentiment, but I lead the charge, and that lead the mafia into placing me into the Nomination.

If you want to go after me, and put me to the hammer, then go ahead, because I will gladly use your actions to further my read of you. But let it be known, you specifically start to target me after I start to present my suspicions of you, which goes similarly to how you handled NoNK. Take it how you wish, but it's only furthering your suspicions.

That's false. "I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations."

Don't forget that peace was also in there.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Time is up. Peace has the most votes and will be lynched.

[5] Peace: mutantdevle, Kira, ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, Taskmanager (Plurality rule)
[1] Mutantdevle: Peace
[1] ShadowsEdge: Crybaby
Not voting: ShadowsEdge, Slabdrill, eleizibeth

Let's be honest here, there is no way the poor Peace would've ever survived against the "2 strong players."

And afterwards, Mutant just got lynched. Sucks. You were absolutely confident in you surviving the first vote, just like you are confident that you will survive the second one.

#385 2019-11-14 03:46:15

Kira

Furthermore, it wouldn't benefit mafia at all to have a suspicious looking townie in their votes, take me as an example. I'm suspecious, and that's also the reason why I wasn't in the votes.

Shadow wrote:

I was, and probably am still, the most suspicious player going into D4 because of my opinion to go after Mutant.

Mafia does not gain anything to add a suspicious townie in the votes, and they do not gain anything to kill that person either, because you could easily push the suspicious looking townie on the guillotine.

#386 2019-11-14 03:48:00

Kira

Your arguments are flawed Shadow.

#387 2019-11-14 03:48:37

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

That's false. "I'm someone who's been known to be a strong player, alongside Mutant. Hence why the two of us were placed in the first day's nominations."

Don't forget that peace was also in there.

Peace was a filler spot. Mutant provided his own reasoning for why he believed Peace was there, and honestly, I believe it too:

mutantdevle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

since onjit allegedly opted out because hes not mafia anymore

I had forgotten about this and it already makes me reconsider my stance. With both shadowsedge and peace looking so obviously townie I’m starting to think that perhaps the intention of this pool was to have me lynched.

In my opinion, Peace was there to bring doubt, and provide an alternative to the town, one that would eventually and ultimately bring suspicion unto Mutant and I. Which did work against Mutant, as I believed at a point that he was Mafia, and now the suspicions are going similarly to myself.

Kira wrote:

Let's be honest here, there is no way the poor Peace would've ever survived against the "2 strong players."

The idea that "Peace would've never survived" only held it's truth because of Onjit. Mutant was set on lynching me, until he heard that Onjit replaced out for being town. I am in no way using this to justify my own townness. But had it not been for that, Peace would have definitely survived, because I would have been the target of both Mutant and Crybaby's votes, as Crybaby did later vote for me that day.

Kira wrote:

And afterwards, Mutant just got lynched. Sucks. You were absolutely confident in you surviving the first vote, just like you are confident that you will survive the second one.

I'm aware Mutant got lynched, and I've presented my case for why I felt like lynching Mutant was a necessity.

You're just trying to seed suspicion into me now and I'm not going to stand for it. I was never confident I was going to survive either votes. I'm taking my own stance of how I see things. If you want to push a lynch on me, go ahead. Stop playing this fence-sitting game you're going with. If you want me to flip during this nomination, then say it. I know exactly what I'll flip, and if you want to see that, then take your stance on it.

~BeepnBoop

#388 2019-11-14 03:50:59

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:

You're just trying to seed suspicion into me now and I'm not going to stand for it. I was never confident I was going to survive either votes. I'm taking my own stance of how I see things. If you want to push a lynch on me, go ahead. Stop playing this fence-sitting game you're going with. If you want me to flip during this nomination, then say it. I know exactly what I'll flip, and if you want to see that, then take your stance on it.

This is exactly what every single mafias said before dying tho :/

#389 2019-11-14 03:52:47

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

If that's the stance you want to go with, then you've set your opinion. Stop playing a fence-sitting game. If you want me to flip then don't try to set suspicion into me just to further your own agenda. Show off your reasonings instead of trying to make up lies about my intentions in order to further your agenda.

~BeepnBoop

#390 2019-11-14 03:52:56

Kira

Town, we get much more information by lynching Shadow than Eleizibeth or Task. I highly suggest everyone to vote for him. Don't listen to Shadow or Nonk since they are scum.

#391 2019-11-14 03:54:40

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

If that's the stance you want to go with, then you've set your opinion. Stop playing a fence-sitting game. If you want me to flip then don't try to set suspicion into me just to further your own agenda. Show off your reasonings instead of trying to make up lies about my intentions in order to further your agenda.

I'm not playing a fence sitting game though. My vote's already placed on you. You saying I'm "trying to make up lies about your intention" is quite funny as I have provided insight on all my arguments against your flawed arguments.

#392 2019-11-14 03:58:15

ShadowsEdge

Kira wrote:

I'm not playing a fence sitting game though. My vote's already placed on you. You saying I'm "trying to make up lies about your intention" is quite funny as I have provided insight on all my arguments against your flawed arguments.

Now you aren't playing the fence-sitting game. But before you were. You were saying lies about my intentions in order to bring up suspicion about myself. You presented "What if?" situations and used that as the burning fire to your suspicions against me.

I presented my case, and how that related to previous games where you have been town, and how it correlates to now. And your response to it is a "What if?" situation, yet again, and then continuing on to simply say "Your arguments are weak." You ignored most of my points, and then you use that to say that you've thus miraculously provided insign on all of my "flawed arguments." Then what's your take on this. Why are you playing this game differently? What's your defense for fence-sitting most of the game and sheeping my opinion on Mutant?

~BeepnBoop

#393 2019-11-14 03:59:19

ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge wrote:

miraculously provided insign on all of my "flawed arguments."

Meant to say "insight" here.

~BeepnBoop

#394 2019-11-14 04:01:19

Kira

ShadowsEdge wrote:
Kira wrote:

Now you aren't playing the fence-sitting game. But before you were. You were saying lies about my intentions in order to bring up suspicion about myself. You presented "What if?" situations and used that as the burning fire to your suspicions against me.

I presented my case, and how that related to previous games where you have been town, and how it correlates to now. And your response to it is a "What if?" situation, yet again, and then continuing on to simply say "Your arguments are weak." You ignored most of my points, and then you use that to say that you've thus miraculously provided insign on all of my "flawed arguments." Then what's your take on this. Why are you playing this game differently? What's your defense for fence-sitting most of the game and sheeping my opinion on Mutant?

I was genuinely busy and couldn’t care less about the game. But now that I have some free time it’s time to bust some scums baby

#395 2019-11-14 04:02:17

Kira

Going to sleep gn

Remember town to not listen to others and think for yourself.

Make the correct decision, I trust you

#396 2019-11-14 04:04:09

ShadowsEdge

Just a little update on time here. If I've done this correctly, we have about 6 hours left until the end of the day.

~BeepnBoop

#397 2019-11-14 04:07:05

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

ok it loaded, finally
I'm not putting too much thought about who gets nominated. For all i know the mafia could anticipate a specific vote, through the art of reverse psychology or smth like that

(more town)
shadows - onjit cleared them, and while I don't agree with this method of getting cleared it seems legitimate. if that didn't push them so far up to being town then they'd probably be slightly lower for an obvious bs comment (colors, #190)
ele - is totally willing to get lynch, on a nomination day too (unless maf are bussing, but idk i dont think so since maf wins if they pull off a mislynch tomorrow; plus ele is totally lynchbait)
zelda - they seemed completely willing to get lynched earlier (and obviously in lylo you're gonna try to evade your lynch), but idk it feels like it couldve been fake since i think i mightve misread zelda in a previous game before? plus i said earlier that i always read zelda as town so itd be good to lower them a bit
task - i'd comment on drunk but drunk is better than inactive, so. Decent reads, has nothing that would really damn them as maf
nonk - this playstyle reminds me of mutant. keeping this a nullread because idk. crybaby didn't swing too far one way or another either.
kira - idk i don't really like this **** playstyle, and i think if i had to pick between kira and fdoou i'd pick fdoou because kira feels like they're just tossing accusations everywhere (and i seriously doubt both are scum)
tofuu - seems to be attacking the people who attack them (i think?? i might need to read a bit more closely). also played the newbie card while also claiming that they had joined 10 games??
(more scum)

Wooted by:

rat

#398 2019-11-14 04:11:16

ShadowsEdge

Slabdrill wrote:

if that didn't push them so far up to being town then they'd probably be slightly lower for an obvious bs comment (colors, #190)

I want to point out that I stated the reason for that BS comment before. I showed it off in my reads list. I was doing it specifically for a reaction. I've given out petty reasonings to various others in spite of showing off other more viable reasonings to have the juxtaposition hopefully give off a reaction. NoNK didn't give off a reaction I would have expected. That's the purpose of it, and if you want to take it another way then go ahead. But that's the initial intention I had. (Another example was overexaggerating a link between Mutant and Fuu to invoke a reaction out of Fuu).

~BeepnBoop

Wooted by:

#399 2019-11-14 05:16:37

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

oh yeah, since it's not l-1 anymore i'd might as well

!vote eleizibeth

#400 2019-11-14 06:16:14

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

well i guess ill be dead when i wake up tomorrow u_u
it was nice knowing y'all and remember to #ThinkForYourself

peace1574099629768214

Board footer