Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 2019-11-10 03:44:04

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

Re: Mafia 35 game thread [MAFIA WINS] (GAME OVER)

ZeldaXD wrote:

6: Slabdrill: His last post says "ok honestly, after remembering maxi's arguments i do think mutant is pretty scummy", but Taskmanager has never given really strong arguments against mutant to make him feel like mutant is "pretty scummy", Task has only accused mutant of being too quick to lynch peace, which is obvious to anyone, it doesn't really say anything.

that was a mistype, i meant mini (crybaby)

suddenly random sig change

#252 2019-11-10 03:54:38

NoNK

So zelda, you have 1 townread, and you don't even think he's that towny?

#253 2019-11-10 05:57:04

ShadowsEdge

I'll probably present more opinions of Zelda's reads later on, but I still don't get how I'm still being perceived as a "Game Narrator." I suppose it's a curse at this point.

Most of Zelda's reads are suspicions and nulls, which is kind of worrying. But I'll get more into that later on, iirc, there's not long left in the day, and I don't have intention to switch my vote over to anyone else, so posting a bunch of my thoughts about Zelda today wouldn't bring about much. I will, however, talk more on it tomorrow.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#254 2019-11-10 09:54:59

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

NorwegianBoy, please give a VC.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#255 2019-11-10 10:00:22

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Wait no we don't need a VC. The day ends noww.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
#Joe Griffin
Signature

#256 2019-11-10 10:03:38

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

R.I.P mutant. I'm sure he was town.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#257 2019-11-10 10:14:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Time is up. Mutantdevle has the most votes and will be lynched.

[4] Mutantdevle: ShadowsEdge, Kira, Slabdrill, NoNK (plurality rule)
[2] ZeldaXD: mutantdevle, Taskmanager
Not voting: ILikeTofuuJoe, ZeldaXD, eleizibeth

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#258 2019-11-10 10:15:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Mutantdevle staggers out from the bar. It is close to midnight just when happy hour’s about to end. Feeling very drunk he holds onto the wall, but falls onto the ground. Moonlight barely outlines the dark alley street.
He feels unusually dizzy and can barely remember what’s happened until now.
Memories flash in front of his eyes as he falls down onto the floor and thinks about tonight.
“Something… There was something… I was offered a drink… ShadowsEdge, Kira, Slabdrill and NoNK approached me in the bar and bought me a drink… Why am i so…? Has this happened before? Has this exact sort of event happened before? What was his name...”
Holding onto the wall Mutantdevle does his best to slowly raise himself up from the cold bricks on the street. He hears a whooshing sound behind him.
“Who’s there?!”
He quickly turns around and sees nothing.
“Heh… Paranoid, what’s wrong with me today…”
Holding onto the wall Mutantdevle closes his eyes.
“The drink… it caused the world to flip upside down…  I can’t remember… ****… was that it? The strange man who causes me such deja vu… Something about nomination mafia on mafia scum...”
Suddenly there’s an audible sound of shuffling behind him. He musters himself to turn around but it’s too late. A pair of hands quickly covers Mutantdevle’s face with a thick cloth before He has the time to react.
“Mmmph!! Mrgghllmrg!”
Mutant struggles to get free, but his body is too weak… Drugged and unable to resist he tries to scream but is unable to gather the air into his lungs to do so. Before long his body starts twitching. With the last of his remaining strength Mutant turns around just enough to see ShadowsEdge, Kira, Slabdrill and NoNK all staring at him.
It’s the last thing he sees before it all goes dark.

Flip:

Hidden text

The game is now entering a nighttime state for 24 hours until the mafia team has decided on 3 nominees for tomorrow.

Wooted by: (3)

#259 2019-11-11 10:12:46

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The mafia has come to a decision. The nominations for today are:

Hidden text

Day 4 begins.

#260 2019-11-11 10:13:29

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The day ends in 72 hours or until a majority has been reached.
The majority for this day is [5]

[0] ShadowsEdge:
[0] eleizibeth:
[0] Taskmanager:
Not voting: NoNK, ZeldaXD, Kira, ShadowsEdge, ILikeTofuuJoe, Slabdrill, eleizibeth, Taskmanager

#261 2019-11-11 11:01:09

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Mafia has nominated Shadows twice in a row.

gLjTZE1.png

#262 2019-11-11 11:02:34

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I think they are doing the same thing as in d1 where all nominations are seemingly town so the weakest player (ele) is lynched.

gLjTZE1.png

#263 2019-11-11 11:04:11

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

Although I have almost nothing to say here, but I claim start of day.

I'm a bit suspicious of ShadowsEdge.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#264 2019-11-11 11:05:29

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

gott ninja'd //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#265 2019-11-11 11:07:03

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

I think they are doing the same thing as in d1 where all nominations are seemingly town so the weakest player (ele) is lynched.

It's not day 1 it's day 2.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#266 2019-11-11 12:29:01

NoNK

I'm a bit offended that I"m not nominated. Also, these nominations are literally a townblock I posted yesterday. I put ele in the townblock as a joke to get reactions, but it seems mafia actually believed it.

This pool is 3 town. Scum Shadow does not self-nominate twice in a row when there's all this suspicion that a mafia nominated themselves day 1. Spoiler alert, they didn't.
Scum ele doesn't self nominate when it's been demonstrated we love lynching weak players.

Scum Taskmanager does self nominate here. That being said I don't think he's mafia, but he's the most likely of the three to be mafia.

!vote Taskmanager

#267 2019-11-11 12:30:10

NoNK

NoNK wrote:

I think ele/task/shadow are more or less a solid townblock.

Lol @ mafia falling for the bait of spewing ele town. I'm telling the teacher on you for copying my notes!

Wooted by:

rat

#268 2019-11-11 12:55:40

NoNK

That being said, knowing this pool is 3 town puts me very close to having a full solve.

Mafia have been nominating good / active players all game (I consider peace to be a good player). Mafia tend to nightkill (or in this case nominate) people who are NOT like them, so they have better chance of surviving to endgame. (read: C9++). The fact that this trend has continued makes me think that yeah, this pool is all town.

8 players left. {Task, Ele, Shadow } are all town. Doesn't matter who we kill today as long as we agree the other two are town, though I highly discourage lynching shadow. I am ok to lynch task or ele, but I'm not 100% on who I prefer more though. I think ele being nominated 1 day before LYLO more or less spews him town beyond a reasonable doubt though. That being said I'm not confident he will perform in LYLO whereas I think taskmanager will. So I'm indecisive on that at first glance.

5 players left. I read my role pm, so { NoNK } town.
4 players left. I /think/ the last town is {ZeldaXD }, but that's a less confident read then the rest, so I want to bring zelda to final 4..

I think the exact scumteam is { Slabdrill, Kira, IliketofueJoee }, with zelda as a wildcard.

Going through the ISO's, that scumteam actually makes sense.

Kira is playing more or less the perfect EE forums scumgame, in which you just lurk hard and lynch town. Kira is the kind of person who, after flaming out last game, and watching shadow lurk to the end, would absolutely just lurk this game and push scum agenda through votes.

Slabdrill's ISO is just explaining the game, riding wagons, and contributing nothing. That is par for the course for slabdrill, however what makes slabdrill more suspicious to me is the fact that Kira called him mafia out of the blue, which just feels exactly like the distancing I did on shadow, by calling him mafia when there was no chance he was going to get lynched. There's no harm in Kira also calling task and shadow town, since he's about to endgame anyways. I think if one of the two of them flips red, then the other will also flip red.

Iliketofuejoee is my most confident mafia read, and it's for a bit of a silly reason. Read his iso, it's just bad. He buries peace (bad), just defends himself about mutant (bad), is now suspicious about shadow despite him being town and also onjit replacing out? Bad bad bad. Okay, so get a load of this bad player who can't scumhunt right? Well the reason I think he's mafia and not bad town is literally that he hasn't replaced out yet despite that town's in a losing situation, instead he's just comfortable just existing in a losing situation for town.

-- F8 -->lynch (task/ele)
-- F7 LYLO --> lynch joe/slab/kira
--F6--> nomination lynch town ({ele, task}/shadow/noNK)
--F5 LYLO--> lynch joe/slab/kira
-- F4 --> lynch last mafia
-- F3 --> lynch zelda if game is still on

Final 2 alive are two of (Taskmanager, shadow, NoNK, ele), if no one trusts me to go to endgame that's cool too, just kill me at F6

And now you might be thinking "NoNK how could you possibly have the whole scumteam on day 4?" Well ok first of all read my post, and second of all, if you don't think that's the scumteam, that means I'm either wrong on zelda (which is fine, because we bring zelda + (the stray townie) to final 4 and then lynch them back to back), or you think I'm mafia (which doesn't make sense because I don't even have myself surviving to endgame), so I would have to be partners with one or more of {taskmanager, ele, shadow}, which will look pretty stupid after we lynch one of them today and they flip town

#269 2019-11-11 14:17:04

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I'm trying to complete a game here ok. The last mafia game that I completed was AITP four months ago.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#270 2019-11-11 14:39:25

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

NoNK wrote:

I'm a bit offended that I"m not nominated. Also, these nominations are literally a townblock I posted yesterday. I put ele in the townblock as a joke to get reactions, but it seems mafia actually believed it.

This pool is 3 town. Scum Shadow does not self-nominate twice in a row when there's all this suspicion that a mafia nominated themselves day 1. Spoiler alert, they didn't.
Scum ele doesn't self nominate when it's been demonstrated we love lynching weak players.

Scum Taskmanager does self nominate here. That being said I don't think he's mafia, but he's the most likely of the three to be mafia.

!vote Taskmanager

You said this pool is 3 town, then cyou said Task is mafia.

NoNK wrote:

That being said, knowing this pool is 3 town puts me very close to having a full solve.

Mafia have been nominating good / active players all game (I consider peace to be a good player). Mafia tend to nightkill (or in this case nominate) people who are NOT like them, so they have better chance of surviving to endgame. (read: C9++). The fact that this trend has continued makes me think that yeah, this pool is all town.

8 players left. {Task, Ele, Shadow } are all town. Doesn't matter who we kill today as long as we agree the other two are town, though I highly discourage lynching shadow. I am ok to lynch task or ele, but I'm not 100% on who I prefer more though. I think ele being nominated 1 day before LYLO more or less spews him town beyond a reasonable doubt though. That being said I'm not confident he will perform in LYLO whereas I think taskmanager will. So I'm indecisive on that at first glance.

5 players left. I read my role pm, so { NoNK } town.
4 players left. I /think/ the last town is {ZeldaXD }, but that's a less confident read then the rest, so I want to bring zelda to final 4..

I think the exact scumteam is { Slabdrill, Kira, IliketofueJoee }, with zelda as a wildcard.

Going through the ISO's, that scumteam actually makes sense.

Kira is playing more or less the perfect EE forums scumgame, in which you just lurk hard and lynch town. Kira is the kind of person who, after flaming out last game, and watching shadow lurk to the end, would absolutely just lurk this game and push scum agenda through votes.

Slabdrill's ISO is just explaining the game, riding wagons, and contributing nothing. That is par for the course for slabdrill, however what makes slabdrill more suspicious to me is the fact that Kira called him mafia out of the blue, which just feels exactly like the distancing I did on shadow, by calling him mafia when there was no chance he was going to get lynched. There's no harm in Kira also calling task and shadow town, since he's about to endgame anyways. I think if one of the two of them flips red, then the other will also flip red.

Iliketofuejoee is my most confident mafia read, and it's for a bit of a silly reason. Read his iso, it's just bad. He buries peace (bad), just defends himself about mutant (bad), is now suspicious about shadow despite him being town and also onjit replacing out? Bad bad bad. Okay, so get a load of this bad player who can't scumhunt right? Well the reason I think he's mafia and not bad town is literally that he hasn't replaced out yet despite that town's in a losing situation, instead he's just comfortable just existing in a losing situation for town.

-- F8 -->lynch (task/ele)
-- F7 LYLO --> lynch joe/slab/kira
--F6--> nomination lynch town ({ele, task}/shadow/noNK)
--F5 LYLO--> lynch joe/slab/kira
-- F4 --> lynch last mafia
-- F3 --> lynch zelda if game is still on

Final 2 alive are two of (Taskmanager, shadow, NoNK, ele), if no one trusts me to go to endgame that's cool too, just kill me at F6

And now you might be thinking "NoNK how could you possibly have the whole scumteam on day 4?" Well ok first of all read my post, and second of all, if you don't think that's the scumteam, that means I'm either wrong on zelda (which is fine, because we bring zelda + (the stray townie) to final 4 and then lynch them back to back), or you think I'm mafia (which doesn't make sense because I don't even have myself surviving to endgame), so I would have to be partners with one or more of {taskmanager, ele, shadow}, which will look pretty stupid after we lynch one of them today and they flip town

You stated that if you are mafia, you have to be partners with at least one nominee. We can't eliminate the posibility of you bussing task. It is also very suspicious that you came to a conclusion at the start of the day. Especially when it's an even day. If you posted this right after you were replaced, you might have been able to convince people to lynch me. But you didn't. Although you have a piece of eviddence which is that mutant flipped town, but that you can't really get a strong scumread of me out of that. Your theory soundds hilarious. Why does I'm not being replaced out of the game say that I'm scum? Well, I got a warning from norwegian saying that if I continue to be inactive he'll just replace me out. I want to finish this game. I'm trying to get better at mafia and if you know the games I've played before, I just posted useless junk in the thread and got policy lynched almost every time. The longeset I've survived without being policy lynched is to Day 3. I'm not leaving the game nor I'm being policy lynched. That means I'm getting better at mafia. Although my posts are still bad but it's not completely iseless anymore. I mean, why the **** do I get scumread literally every single time I play mafia? Once I literally threw the game for that.

#Joe Griffin
Signature

#271 2019-11-11 16:25:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

That quickwagon on Mutant is awful, what the hell
You guys really love stacking wagons while I'm asleep
also how y'all sheeped like wow thats outstanding

Given that Shadow pushed Mutant's lynch so badly, I'm not so sure about him being town anymore and even though he's getting nominated second time, I feel neutral about his alignment

Also NoNK I don't like how you first gave Ele a scum lean, then put her in a town block (I did point that out yesterday and you ignored it I think??) and now you say it was a trick all along and keep putting her into a townblock while she's been acting scummish for most of the game
If Ele flips scum, then NoNK might be scum too, but that's based mostly on his campaigning for her
Since NoNK so easily tricked us in C9++, I'm getting paranoid and I don't want him to pull the same crap again

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#272 2019-11-11 17:07:09

NoNK

TaskManager wrote:

Also NoNK I don't like how you first gave Ele a scum lean, then put her in a town block (I did point that out yesterday and you ignored it I think??) and now you say it was a trick all along and keep putting her into a townblock while she's been acting scummish for most of the game
If Ele flips scum, then NoNK might be scum too, but that's based mostly on his campaigning for her
Since NoNK so easily tricked us in C9++, I'm getting paranoid and I don't want him to pull the same crap again

Consistency in reads isn't a towntell. In C9++ I made a conscious effort to make my reads "consistent" so that people would townread me. This game I'm not playing for townreads, I'm playing to solve the game. I don't find null-reading people particularly helpful, so I take a stance so that even if it's wrong I get some information. And look at that!

By the way, you shouldn't be confident that you can read when someone's my mafia partner. Last game I was "partners" with Norboy, daneeko, onjit, basically everyone except shadow. If the best flip today is ele, that's okay, as long as people treat task and shadow as town if it's green. If the best flip today is task, that's okay, as long as people treat shadow and ele as town if he flips green.

#273 2019-11-11 17:09:16

NoNK

@Task -- what do you think about slab and kira? They were both on the *awful* mutant wagon, I think they have a potential partner tell between them, and just by PoE they seem likely to be mafia.

#274 2019-11-11 17:19:58

NoNK

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

You stated that if you are mafia, you have to be partners with at least one nominee. We can't eliminate the posibility of you bussing task. It is also very suspicious that you came to a conclusion at the start of the day. Especially when it's an even day. If you posted this right after you were replaced, you might have been able to convince people to lynch me. But you didn't. Although you have a piece of eviddence which is that mutant flipped town, but that you can't really get a strong scumread of me out of that. Your theory soundds hilarious. Why does I'm not being replaced out of the game say that I'm scum? Well, I got a warning from norwegian saying that if I continue to be inactive he'll just replace me out. I want to finish this game. I'm trying to get better at mafia and if you know the games I've played before, I just posted useless junk in the thread and got policy lynched almost every time. The longeset I've survived without being policy lynched is to Day 3. I'm not leaving the game nor I'm being policy lynched. That means I'm getting better at mafia. Although my posts are still bad but it's not completely iseless anymore. I mean, why the **** do I get scumread literally every single time I play mafia? Once I literally threw the game for that.

If you want to know why you're getting scumread, I'll break it down for you.

Mafia is a game where you read motivations.
Town's motivation is to lynch all the mafia.
Mafia's motivation is to make it to the end of the game without being lynched.
You have been playing as if your motivation is simply to not be lynched, since the only thing you do is interact with people who directly attack you, and you have seemingly no interest in finding and lynching mafia.

Do you see why that appears scummy?

Despite that your motivations seem completely anti-town, the fact that you are openly admitting to this is pretty bold, and not something I expect you to pull of as mafia, espescially as a self proclaimed policy lynch.

If you are town, then who do you think is the mafia? There are only 8 people left in the game, 3 of which are mafia.

Pretty sure based on this, lynching between slab and kira tomorrow is better, then taking joe/zelda to 4-way. I want opinions on that.

#275 2019-11-11 18:43:27

ShadowsEdge

Alright I'm up and I got friggin nominated again. I'm just gonna respond to a few things here.

I was wrong about Mutant, but I never said 100% that he was going to flip scum. I said that I had suspicions against him, and he was the person I found the most suspicious. He also had ties to NoNK, and others where, if he flipped mafia, I would likely believe that NoNK is mafia.

I don't holistically believe NoNK is town, but most of my suspicions against NoNK came from the basis of his connection to Mutant, so for the moment I don't have any concrete suspicions against him.

And I want to say, I believe 100% that I am meant to be the lynch bait, not Ele. I was the one who voiced my opinion about Mutant, pushed it, and turned out to be wrong. If that doesn't make me suspicious, then I don't know what does. The Mafia probably realize this, and put me in the pool so I would be the one to be lynched.

ILikeToFuuJoe was suspicious to me on Day 2, although, when I looked back, the only thing that stood out to me was that when I was focusing on him, he decided to change the directive towards Taskmanager:

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
Hidden text

Honestly, I don't see how Mutant has disagreed with me except for the post where he questioned me why I did the useless post about Peace's grammar. So where is the slight connection between me and Mutantdevle? Also, I've only played like 10 games of mafia including the games I've played on mafiascum. I don't see why following the majority is anything scumish forr a newbie like me. I'd also like to point out that I've never suspected Peace. Just like I've explained before, that wholee grammar mistakes thing was made onlyy because I feel bored. Why are you so intense about it? I meant nothing to disagree with Peace or suspecting Peace is one of the Mafia members.

Right now, I am seeing that TaskManager is semi-aggresive to Mutantdevle. Since Mutantdevle was one of the nominees on Day 2, TaskManager might be thinking to push the lynch on Mutantdevle or someone else. This is a scummy action as how TaskManager pushed the whole policy lynch wagon on KirbyKareem and how he made the L-1 vote on Peace. From how he said he wanted the remaining twenty hours to end, I interpret TaskManager cannot wait for Day 3 to comee so he can do something. From the start of the day, I think that action might be trying to push the wagon on a strong town player. My read on TaskManager is scum-lean.

I looked back through D2, also. ILikeToFuuJoe seemed to be heavily focused on Taskmanager. Most of his posts included some piece about Taskmanager. And now the incentive just seems to be gone because he's focusing on NoNK.

TaskManager wrote:

Given that Shadow pushed Mutant's lynch so badly, I'm not so sure about him being town anymore and even though he's getting nominated second time, I feel neutral about his alignment

Just a little question, what do you mean that I "pushed Mutant's lynch so badly?" Are you referring to the general motivation/process of it, or are you referring to the outcome?

As for Slab and Kira, I do agree with the assessment, but it's mainly because they both seemed to sheep other people's opinions (Kira's on mine, and Slab's on Crybaby's). And they did it in close proximity to each other, and near the end of the day.

There's not a lot going on yet. I just woke up a little bit ago so I'm still a bit out of it, so I'll probably say more stuff later on.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

peace1574099629768214

Board footer