Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-11 22:34:52

Kira

Peace, Thank you.

I would like to personally thank Peace for his devotion to Everybody Edits. A lot of people lost this EEU motivation and I think we should all take example on this guy.
You might think this is a sarcastic post, but It's really not.

I miss the days when Everybody Edits was a game full of passionate players, it died down for sure: The community isn't what it was years before and I'm sure everyone can agree on that.
Peace has opened my eyes. The fact he is still so excited about the game and the new content, gave me a bright smile when I was thinking about it on top of my toilet.

I want the community to be the way it was before, those were such thrilling moments of my childhood, and I honestly will never forget all the emotions this game gave me, at different moments of my life.

So Peace, Thank you.

#2 2019-10-11 22:50:46

bunglybongle

Re: Peace, Thank you.

I consider Peace an art form.

When someone tells me to read his posts I view it as an honor and a privilege, not to mention an opportunity to show off my unparalleled Peace loving skills. Most of the time, the man puts up quite the struggle and yells at me that he didn't mean it literally.

But I see straight through that ruse: When I finally free that typo from his posts and place it inside my head, everything changes. The look of blissful ecstasy on on his face reaffirms what I already hold true in my heart.

This is what I was born to do.

Peace is my medium and I am its master. No homo.

#3 2019-10-11 23:07:16, last edited by Minimania (2019-10-11 23:07:54)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Every time I hear something from Peace about his excitement towards Everybody Edits, he fills me to the brim with joy. Listening to his loving words is like a mountain after a fresh spring thaw, refreshing. When peace plays Everybody Edits, birds flock to his shoulders to serenade him. Butterflies begin to dance in flight around him. He truly is the chaddest of all Everybody Edits players.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2019-10-12 10:13:31

peace

EE did somethign to me idfk what honestly fi i diddnt find out about EE i wouldv enever been here i think but i think its if you are in the game fomr almost th ebeginning you'll get exietement of every update when EEU got announced i was a bit scary but im actualy hype dto see what it brings and it coudl fix a lot of bugs/glitches some are nice to be fixed others not but hey i saw a good owner in xeno and i still see it i see a good developer in lukem toop made soem good msiley sin the past (example i was in love witth tthe teddy bear he made for xmas one year) but other developers ade some good smileys aswell i cant say much about bytearray but he must be a quite good developer as he made some games on kogregate havent seen much from cercul1 but ohwell i can see a good future for EE(U) i can see where xeno can make EEU an runnign game before he will ever consider passing it to someone else who then can just add updates to EEU back whe i was young i didnt fullly udnerstand much about ownerhsip ect i made my forum acc i belive ~5 years later tehn when i joined EE and frankly i read most topics and stay ontop of th enews regarding EE(U) im also one that really wants to find all easteregs if there are im hypped baout them (weve got quite some eastereggs this year diddnt we?) i own every energy purshable item in EE i own all classics i own beta and ive bought some GM tim all for free just because ii logged in almost every day (unless i was on vacation orso) ive completed quite some campaings but cared less abotu them once i didnt really needed eneergy i mostly kept some campaings availabe to use whenever an update came otu to get the items asap now after almpost 9 years of playing EE EE is still a game i check everyday no matter what even if im playing an idle gam eand i think yeah i need ot go to the idle gamm enow to maximize my porfits i make time to check ee to atleats check the forums last year i started playing mafia games i had skimreaded some games before aand i was liek meh ill try one and theyre quite nice and tim ekillers sometime now im playing EEU its still quite a dull game but i can see a good future in it since the game i only a week old (not counting alpha stage) im exited and hyped to see when the first 'update' comes to EEU contaianing new content to test its alreaddy fun to test the diffrent acting pysics in EEU like instant jumping wiht holding space ect eventhogugh i lost all of my EE worlds there 80% of them was just unfinished and 18% was empty someting like this the few worlds i do wish to tranfaer over well ill jiust wait until EEU has got a few update sso i can do it manually hopfully or otherwise what is ~5 worlds over ~300 worlds? well im out of ideas to wirtte here

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2019-10-12 10:16:01

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

peace wrote:

EE did somethign to me idfk what honestly fi i diddnt find out about EE i wouldv enever been here i think but i think its if you are in the game fomr almost th ebeginning you'll get exietement of every update when EEU got announced i was a bit scary but im actualy hype dto see what it brings and it coudl fix a lot of bugs/glitches some are nice to be fixed others not but hey i saw a good owner in xeno and i still see it i see a good developer in lukem toop made soem good msiley sin the past (example i was in love witth tthe teddy bear he made for xmas one year) but other developers ade some good smileys aswell i cant say much about bytearray but he must be a quite good developer as he made some games on kogregate havent seen much from cercul1 but ohwell i can see a good future for EE(U) i can see where xeno can make EEU an runnign game before he will ever consider passing it to someone else who then can just add updates to EEU back whe i was young i didnt fullly udnerstand much about ownerhsip ect i made my forum acc i belive ~5 years later tehn when i joined EE and frankly i read most topics and stay ontop of th enews regarding EE(U) im also one that really wants to find all easteregs if there are im hypped baout them (weve got quite some eastereggs this year diddnt we?) i own every energy purshable item in EE i own all classics i own beta and ive bought some GM tim all for free just because ii logged in almost every day (unless i was on vacation orso) ive completed quite some campaings but cared less abotu them once i didnt really needed eneergy i mostly kept some campaings availabe to use whenever an update came otu to get the items asap now after almpost 9 years of playing EE EE is still a game i check everyday no matter what even if im playing an idle gam eand i think yeah i need ot go to the idle gamm enow to maximize my porfits i make time to check ee to atleats check the forums last year i started playing mafia games i had skimreaded some games before aand i was liek meh ill try one and theyre quite nice and tim ekillers sometime now im playing EEU its still quite a dull game but i can see a good future in it since the game i only a week old (not counting alpha stage) im exited and hyped to see when the first 'update' comes to EEU contaianing new content to test its alreaddy fun to test the diffrent acting pysics in EEU like instant jumping wiht holding space ect eventhogugh i lost all of my EE worlds there 80% of them was just unfinished and 18% was empty someting like this the few worlds i do wish to tranfaer over well ill jiust wait until EEU has got a few update sso i can do it manually hopfully or otherwise what is ~5 worlds over ~300 worlds? well im out of ideas to wirtte here

holy ****
can we get a tldr

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2019-10-12 10:20:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Thank you Peace.

We love you forever.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (3)

#7 2019-10-12 18:03:01

Kira

peace wrote:

Translated, so that everyone can clearly understand what Peace is trying to adress to the community:

EE did something to me, I don't **** know honestly. If I would've never found out about Everybodyedits, I would have never been here in a first place. What I realized is that the longer you're part of the community, the more excited you get with each update. When EEU got announced, I was a bit scared, but I'm actually hyped to see what it brings, and it definitely could fix a lot of bugs and glitches.
I saw a good owner in Xenonetix, and I still see the good in the other staff members, such as Lukem. Toop made some great smileys in the past (For instance, I was in love with the teddy bear he made for Christmas). I can't say much about ByteArray but I believe that he is a good developer since he made some other games on kongregate. I haven't seen much from Cercul1 yet, but oh well. I can see a good future in EEU, I can see Xenonetix running it before he will ever consider passing it to someone else that can just updates EEU.
Back when I was young, I didn't fully understand much about ownership. I made my own forum account 5 years later after joining Everybodyedits and I frankly read most topics and try to stay on top of the news regarding EEU. I'm also the one that really wants to find all the Easter Eggs, because if there are any, I'll always be excited about them (We've got some nice Easter Eggs this year didn't we?).
I own every purchasable items in EE as well as the classics, beta and I bought Gold membership for free, because of logging in every single day (Unless I was in vacation obviously). I've completed my share amount of campaigns and cared less about them when I didn't really need the energy for puchasable content: I'd complete them once an update would pop to get the items as soon as possible.
After 9 years of playing Everybody Edits, It is still a game I check everyday no matter what. I always make sure to keep some time for it.
Last year I started playing Mafia games after skimreading some games, and I was like "meh, I'll try one". They're quite nice and can be time killers. Right now I'm playing EEU, although It is a dull game because of the lack of content, I can see a good future in it since the gameis only a week years old (Not counting the alpha stage). I'm truly excited and hyped to see when the first update comes to EEU containing all the new content to test, and honestly, It's already really fun to test the physics in EEU, by holding space even though I lost all my original EE worlds.
I'm out of ideas here, I'll catch you later.

Kira1570899781764234

Board footer