Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-18 15:21:55

peace

[EEU] being able to buy mroe then 1 thign at a tim wiht energy

lest take an example of EE the small world right now in EE if you have 1K energy and want to buy 10 small worlds you just have to press +all 10 times and wait for the sever to save that you bought a small world 1 by 1 my idea is you can say for exmaple +buy max (buys 10 small worlds in this case) +buy 2 +buy 5 +buy 10 +buy 1 +buy 15 aswell as the normal energy + X energy buy max doesnt spend left over energy you can click buy max again to spend left over enegy on there if you wish the sever will then buy all the small worlds at once rtaher then 1 by 1 which take slogner for the sever to work

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-09-18 15:30:28

LukeM
Website

Re: [EEU] being able to buy mroe then 1 thign at a tim wiht energy

There's not really much of a reason to buy large numbers of small worlds, so I don't really think it'd be worth it to make it easier. Plus we hope to make the EEU servers more responsive, so hopefully even if you did want to buy lots of the same thing, it shouldn't be as annoying to do as it shouldn't take the sometimes several seconds it takes to buy something in EE.

#3 2019-09-18 18:26:34

peace

Re: [EEU] being able to buy mroe then 1 thign at a tim wiht energy

LukeM wrote:

There's not really much of a reason to buy large numbers of small worlds, so I don't really think it'd be worth it to make it easier. Plus we hope to make the EEU servers more responsive, so hopefully even if you did want to buy lots of the same thing, it shouldn't be as annoying to do as it shouldn't take the sometimes several seconds it takes to buy something in EE.

i took EE small worlds as exmaple as it is the chepaest thing and i take the EE time to buy something whihc is like ~2 second on average which sould be 20 secs to buy the 10 msmall wordl sin in the sxample but if you say ti will be bette rin EEU then i belive you caus eEEU= im hyped

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1568827594762047

Board footer