Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#76 2019-09-06 02:31:26, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-09-06 02:34:56)

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,183

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Does this setup need the list of players’ roles to be published?

Even with the Online feature turned off for those 13 players, they can be identified by how they write.

EDIT: Ok people have discussed this already. I’m not convinced that over 1000+ posts it’ll hold up.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#77 2019-09-06 06:48:45

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Can we just altogether confirm that we won't argue with the online list. When someone's online he maybe can't respond (as he might be on mobile).

#78 2019-09-06 07:12:57

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Anatoly wrote:

Can we just altogether confirm that we won't argue with the online list. When someone's online he maybe can't respond (as he might be on mobile).

Even if we say "don't talk about the online list", I'm still looking at the online list. I'll just make up another reason why someone posted at the exact same time someone was online


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#79 2019-09-06 11:34:09

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Okay. Before people will cry around then.. This Monday I'm flying back home, so if he starts at that time please wait for me and don't do anything without me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#80 2019-09-06 12:40:40

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

ok so anyone that is afk for a long time at the start is anatoly

got it

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#81 2019-09-06 13:24:13

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 708

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

this is so stupid just dont talk no one will know your anon name


I'm actually the boshy now

Offline

#82 2019-09-06 13:59:46

Bimps
Member
From: michigan
Joined: 2015-02-08
Posts: 4,916

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Onjit wrote:

ok so anyone that is afk for a long time at the start is anatoly

got it

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink

Gamebreaking before the game even starts? Ez wolf pick


pBEEzUa.png
bruuuuuh

Offline

#83 2019-09-06 15:25:05

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

ASDruska wrote:

this is so stupid just dont talk no one will know your anon name

mo dkilled porb i think kirby will just modkill inactive polayers as replacing coudl break the system because if he chnages the nmae of th einacitv eplayer to th enew name everyoen will knwo if he/she is town/mafia and know who it is or poeple just lynch you out alos im wondering how kirby will gather the anon names i mena there is no way the OP can kmnow who is who wiht anon name


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#84 2019-09-07 01:15:03

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,294
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Tomahawk wrote:

Does this setup need the list of players’ roles to be published?

Even with the Online feature turned off for those 13 players, they can be identified by how they write.

EDIT: Ok people have discussed this already. I’m not convinced that over 1000+ posts it’ll hold up.

The entire point of this mafia is to avoid identification by how you write, in that you have to write but avoid identification.
Kirby has done a similar game in the past.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#85 2019-09-07 07:01:19

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Just one question - can we look at the post time, and search through other forum posts and the posting time to get our mafia targets?

I think it'll be better if not all alignments will be given. Just thought for a while and came to the conclusion:

Think of something like:

Mafia: X at 12:00
And X somewhere else at 12:05

I mean this is how some will for sure find me out, but that's also a bit boring. Can we bring it up to discussion if the list of who is who should be revealed to all? Maybe only to one player with a specific role?


Also I'd like to mention that screenshots of earlier posts should also not be posted (since it reveals which posts you can woot, which you can't; at the same time you can inspect and edit the elements to fake information).

#86 2019-09-07 10:11:50

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Anatoly wrote:

Also I'd like to mention that screenshots of earlier posts should also not be posted (since it reveals which posts you can woot, which you can't; at the same time you can inspect and edit the elements to fake information).

your anaon nam eis the same for every post in said topic so that doesnt matter

Anatoly wrote:

Think of something like:

Mafia: X at 12:00
And X somewhere else at 12:05

this coudl slo be somone else what if you and i ar ein the game you post here at 12:00 and i post somwhere slse at 12:05 then its not sure if it was you or me or maby somone else playing mafia if the invinsible option is added since obv you cant know who is online and who isnt you cant be for 100% centrain that the 2 users are the same


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#87 2019-09-07 22:34:52

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Who said this feature was even being added?

Offline

#88 2019-09-07 23:14:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,166

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

ok i guess this game is not happening
whos hosting mafia 31?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#89 2019-09-07 23:35:00

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Why do you people insist in increment the number when the game doesn't even happen?

Also, who said this feature wasn't being added?

Offline

#90 2019-09-07 23:44:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,166

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#91 2019-09-08 00:51:13

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

TaskManager wrote:

ok i guess this game is not happening
whos hosting mafia 31?

I've called dibs on 31

But I'm letting Kirby get his off the ground first (also its nice to have a break between games imo)


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#92 2019-09-08 07:45:53

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,042

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

TaskManager wrote:

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed

Sign up to mafiascum. I’m playing games there right now.

Offline

#93 2019-09-08 09:32:27

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Also I'd like to mention that screenshots of earlier posts should also not be posted (since it reveals which posts you can woot, which you can't; at the same time you can inspect and edit the elements to fake information).

your anaon nam eis the same for every post in said topic so that doesnt matter

Anatoly wrote:

Think of something like:

Mafia: X at 12:00
And X somewhere else at 12:05

this coudl slo be somone else what if you and i ar ein the game you post here at 12:00 and i post somwhere slse at 12:05 then its not sure if it was you or me or maby somone else playing mafia if the invinsible option is added since obv you cant know who is online and who isnt you cant be for 100% centrain that the 2 users are the same

you dont get my point do you?

#94 2019-09-08 09:56:11

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,166

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed

Sign up to mafiascum. I’m playing games there right now.

nah they are too good for me


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#95 2019-09-08 18:42:48

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed

Sign up to mafiascum. I’m playing games there right now.

#96 2019-09-08 18:59:39

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Anatoly wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed

Sign up to mafiascum. I’m playing games there right now.

Thank you, we can read.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#97 2019-09-09 05:09:45

Anatoly
Guest

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Kira wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

bro its taking ages id rather actually play a game than banter about all the exploits that make it difficult to play and wait for some of them to be fixed

Sign up to mafiascum. I’m playing games there right now.

Thank you, we can read.

Actually there was a message attached- which apparently didn’t load..

#98 2019-09-09 18:33:10

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

Too bad we will never know what it was.

Offline

#99 2019-09-09 19:26:41

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,358

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

update on the game kirby?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#100 2019-09-09 20:11:38

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Mafia 30 Signups

peace wrote:

update on the game kirby?

No change here sir, You're still blacklisted.

Offline

peace1568921824762106

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571706994.5091 - Generated in 0.081 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.61 MiB (Peak: 1.85 MiB) ]