Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 03:07:43

LIATRI42
Banned

Dear Chris Lamb!

Perhaps I changed my mind very quickly, because earlier I made 3 negative posts, in which the owner and staff are to blame. But after Chris wrote a big post explaining everything in it, I wondered if I was right and if my statements were right.

I'm sorry, Chris, for everything I said earlier. You do not deserve the current treatment of people to you, all these stupid jokes and accusations, I do not understand how you morally manage to cope with this great pressure. I think most of the community is brazen and disrespectful of what they have now.

I can't speak on behalf of all people, but I sincerely believe you and stand by your side, I respect you as the owner of the game, who still does not let the game die and as a person who also needs moral support and good attitude.
Dear people, please, let's begin to treat this wonderful person well and believe in his expectations.

#2 2019-07-27 09:44:34

peace

Re: Dear Chris Lamb!

blame PIO for some of the security flawas i mean lower case passwords before hashing? really? that woudl make password guessing a lot easier for exmaple

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2019-07-28 09:50:58

peace

Re: Dear Chris Lamb!

kaj93 wrote:

Also, Xenonetix is not the person who made the security for EE, I even believe that HTTPS support was added after he took over (correct me if I'm wrong).

this is soooooo ttrue xeno when he got owner got a game full wiht a mess of code made by previous staff memebrs that is i guess one of th ebig reasons for EEU xeno cant clean up things he'll rather like to rebuild things and move aorund some parts to make it even better and easier to clena up when a mes shappens so maby we shoudl blame previous owners for making a mes sin the security?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1564303858756759

Board footer