Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-06-13 15:28:07

Onjit
Website

Re: Game is dead, forums are dying. So, what’s the plan now?

soniiiety wrote:
Bimps wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ON THE FORUMS?

why does noby want to talk to me?

how about you all are dying and dead! HAH

yall ghosts now haha.

But ghosts can't eat dinner binnerd

well its what they get, HARARAR RRRRRRRRR mATEY no cracker for POLLY NOW!.

ASDruska wrote:

maybe we are overlooking the ACTUAL problems like the biiiig shop that takes forever to buy everything, how there are too many blocks and too few gimmick blocks, etc etc

OI! how about the problem everyone is so dam egotistical.

https://youtu.be/BBvIweCIgwk

this whats happening to this current system.

everyday year the worlds get dumber because of self greed and self desire.

the world needs more love and peace, to do with familys to provide the earth with something new, that give all gamers,

a new way to have fun.

I have a solution, a way to have developers who care about their fans/players, a way to balance things.

if you watch Get backers anime, it will teach you how to fix some thingss.

https://youtu.be/Och-uZvtJ0A

its tells a very good storie, and if you're smart enough you will understand it.

it could even save ee!.

another great anime is  ERGO PROXY

please watch them and tell me what you think.

zenron i just want to tell you that i think that you are a swell dude and i always enjoy seeing your posts on the forums

:.|:;

Wooted by: (2)

#52 2019-06-13 15:38:29

AllenCaspe9510
Website

How could, anime save EE?? SUBSCRIBE TO EE!!
Why not make an animated EE series like the time when kenita made a EE Adventure Series and got Cancelled

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wooted by:

#53 2019-06-13 21:19:51

MWstudios

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Why not make an animated EE series like the time when kenita made a EE Adventure Series and got Cancelled

Not sure if it helps though

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#54 2019-06-14 02:27:09, last edited by Xenonetix (2019-06-14 02:37:01)

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

LORD MASTER KING (Kiraninja) wrote:

Do you really think the rework is going to save anything?
- The game’s population is already so low. So, either people are waiting for EEU without coming online on EE, or the game has already met its demise.

How is the rework going to save the game?
- Pretty much nothing is going to change besides playing on a smoother client and a few newer features added. I fail to see how that is enough to revive anything, and much less how that is enough to bring hundreds and thousands of players.

I think the newer features are the key. We're attempting to launch a new game that's more likely to appeal to people in this day and age, and this is a huge feat to accomplish. It has a lot of trials and tribulations, but getting away from Flash is one of the biggest things that should have been done long ago. It was either a matter of letting EE die entirely, or working to make it live on for many years to come, regardless of the number of players.

Can you communicate with the community?
- Give us some actual leaks. It’s important to keep the hype up.

I completely agree! I accept I have been dropping the ball on keeping the hype train going recently, and that's my fault. That being said, here's a video by Kirby of EE Universe gameplay from April. I'd like to make very clear that it was before there was any friction in the physics, so all surfaces basically act like ice. Physics has gone through numerous adjustments since, and we want to make sure they end up being fun to play with for everyone.

A couple of things to mention:

• Hold-Space acts immediately. There is no longer a delay when holding space! That being said, we are working on creating a very small delay to make sure people don't jump straight off walls when tapping space from the ground on to arrows on a wall, which is what happens in the current build of the game. We want to make sure this delay is lower than the amount of time it takes to do at least 1 regular jump, so that hold-space stays immediate for regular jumping, but tapping doesn't act as if it's holding. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

• Auto-Align works much better, in that, when holding space with a ceiling above you, if you come to a 1x1 gap, you jump straight through it with no problem. We're still working on adjusting this though for ceilings 2 or more blocks high. Nevertheless, if you land on the edge of a block now, there won't be a slightly delay before you fall off it - You stay standing where you landed!

Be honest.
- Again, this comes with communication, stop lying to the community and give us a definite honest time.

I don't think it's possible to "lie" about the future, because the future is uncertain, and impossible to predict with 100% accuracy. As such, I accept that some of our projections and predictions for when EEU Closed Beta could launch were sadly too optimistic, but not intentionally. We really did believe we could launch EE Universe's Closed Beta in Early 2019, and that's why we said it. We haven't lied about anything that has happened, and, as such, we haven't been "lying to the community".

Nevertheless, I have been lacking updates on progress, and that's my fault. For now at least, I can say that LukeM is primarily the one working on the accounts systems and world saving, and without those, there can't be Closed Beta, and we have to remain in Alpha. LukeM has exams until 27th June, and following that, we currently have a projection of 2-3 weeks after that, so mid-July is currently the expected time for Closed Beta to start, although I can't give any guarantees. It doesn't matter how much of the game is complete and what blocks, smileys, or features are included, accounts have to be the priority reason for lacking a launch of Closed Beta. Servers are up and running, and the Alpha Patrons do have 24/7 access to the game currently. We really appreciate their feedback, and they are truly helping to shape the game into something great!

As for the other developers, Josh (ByteArray) is working on mostly the User Interface, and people can keep up with his progress on his YouTube channel, or even now on the forums here. Cercul1 is working on Everybody Edits Offline to make sure people don't lose the worlds they've worked on.

For the Design Team, Kentiya is primarily working on the blocks, and Koya is primarily working on the smileys and their accessories.

The Campaign Team are currently working on the final planned Campaign for Everybody Edits, and when world saving in EE Universe is available, they'll be creating new levels for people to play when they first join the game. Following that, they'll be scouting for Daily Featured Levels, and working on the Time Trials for them.

RavaTroll is currently composing a lot of the music we'll be featuring in Everybody Edits Universe, and a lot of it is coming along very nicely! We may be able to show off some of that soon.

As for me, I've mostly calculated the compensations for the first account invites for EE Universe Closed Beta, and I've been trying to compose EEU's musical theme, or at least music for trailers in future. I'll also be working with Different55 on the brand new EE Universe forums pretty soon.

I hope that gives you all some more insight into what's been going on!

Zumza wrote:

The fact that all current worlds will be gone from EEU, will also push as a demotivation for older players.

Agreed, but that's also why we're putting the effort into making EE Offline. Separate to that, we still believe that, at some point, people will program something to allow .eelvl files to be opened in EE Universe in future.

Zumza wrote:

The current administration is simply dishonest or is dream-drunk regarding funding, progress, and greatness of EEU.

I don't think we're dishonest, but we may have had some unrealistic expectations when it comes to the funding and progress. I still believe EEU can be great, but it'll just take a little longer than initially planned to achieve that greatness.

Luka504 wrote:

Maybe go through the first batch of campaigns that'll be available, and then I'll just leave the game because there won't much else to do.

Rather than campaigns, there'll be Daily Featured Levels. This may not happen until later in Closed Beta or Open Beta though. We don't expect Open Beta to happen until at least August, although I'm guessing it may be more realistic to accept it might not be until September. Most of Closed Beta will be collecting feedback from the Beta testers, and making adjustments based on that, but you're right that, initially, there won't be that much to do. We'll try to make sure there's more to do over time though!

ASDruska wrote:

maybe we are overlooking the ACTUAL problems like the biiiig shop that takes forever to buy everything, how there are too many blocks and too few gimmick blocks, etc etc

Luka504 wrote:

From what I've seen, EEU is pretty bare bones, it'll maybe have the same amount of content EE had in 2011-2012.

We don't want to overload the game with too much content. When it comes down to it, one of the core principals of Everybody Edits (and EEU) is that the players can produce the playable content, and so there will definitely not be anywhere near the number of blocks currently available in Everybody Edits. We want it to be simple for newcomers to understand and get to grips with, and fun for anyone to play, so we don't want to overload the game with too much confusing and overwhelming content. That's not to say there won't be regular updates, because there will be, but they're just more likely to either be purely aesthetic (like smiley accessories), or actual new features (such as more zones and/or game modes), rather than perhaps just new block packs after a certain point.

Luka504 wrote:

Most people will likely stop playing within the week, and EEU will still regularly have about 20 people online a day. If the playerbase manages to grow to the point where there will always be something to do, cool, but I genuinely doubt that will happen.

Luka504 wrote:

If I only see 20 of those 1000 people at any given time, I will consider the game a ghost town. And so would everyone else really.

It's no secret we took a massive hit in the playerbase earlier in the year, and, as such, we did drop from around 1700 daily players back down to around 1000 daily users, which was highly demoralizing. We're now generally hovering around the 800-900 mark, with the last time we were at above 1000 being on 4th June:

3SAJFnD.png

Still, we got 1,895 new players within the last month:

tHbWu2c.png

We also maintained a decent number of people who still like to play on a regular basis:

cmXmkrh.png

Quitinx4 wrote:

EE is not very active on updates (1 update = 1-2 months) and people say this is only/just some building in multiplayer

This is true, and mostly because we were mistaken with the projected timeline of EE Universe's Closed Beta launch, with the intention of winding down EE's updates in the run up to EEU's Closed Beta, but it does appear we may need to make at least one more block pack update, although not sure yet exactly what that would be. Meanwhile, we still plan on launching that final campaign soon, and it's a good'un!

Lictor666 wrote:

why play ee now ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

why play eeoffline ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

why play eeu ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

i feel even the staff doesn't trust in the project...

Not quite sure what's led you to this conclusion. Have any current staff expressed this? I feel like we need to have a conversation about it if that's the case, because I was under the impression the staff members do believe in the project, and I would hope they would come to me with any concerns they have.

Lictor666 wrote:

give us somes reasons to play eeu, idk first eeu contest ? race ? design contest ?

All things we are definitely considering! Contests of various types are planned, whether they're to do with building or playing.

Lictor666 wrote:

a decent amount of players , lol (/advertising /steam workshop) ?
because if it's just : you restart from 0 but nothing more....

Over 1000 players have opted in to the Closed Beta, so I would hope we don't start from 0. Right now, we have 27 people in the Closed Alpha.

We've built up an advertising budget to start advertising shortly after Open Beta launches, and especially for the EEU Smartphone App!

I hope this post addresses many of the concerns people have had about EE Universe and its progress. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

See you in-game!

~ Xenonetix ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#55 2019-06-14 02:43:14

soniiiety

Onjit wrote:
soniiiety wrote:
Bimps wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING ME ON THE FORUMS?

why does noby want to talk to me?

how about you all are dying and dead! HAH

yall ghosts now haha.

But ghosts can't eat dinner binnerd

well its what they get, HARARAR RRRRRRRRR mATEY no cracker for POLLY NOW!.

ASDruska wrote:

OI! how about the problem everyone is so dam egotistical.

https://youtu.be/BBvIweCIgwk

this whats happening to this current system.

everyday year the worlds get dumber because of self greed and self desire.

the world needs more love and peace, to do with familys to provide the earth with something new, that give all gamers,

a new way to have fun.

I have a solution, a way to have developers who care about their fans/players, a way to balance things.

if you watch Get backers anime, it will teach you how to fix some thingss.

https://youtu.be/Och-uZvtJ0A

its tells a very good storie, and if you're smart enough you will understand it.

it could even save ee!.

another great anime is  ERGO PROXY

please watch them and tell me what you think.

zenron i just want to tell you that i think that you are a swell dude and i always enjoy seeing your posts on the forums

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

watch both of them to find out.

but basicly if anyone still cares about saving ee or wants something for it, then we should work together.

WHY WAIT!??? when we can do it ourselves! all we need to do is study coding, study hacking, and then hacking database or whatever and take control of ee

and add what we want as a community, like open source.

even tho there will not be one developer, we would be stronger if we worked together, instead of paying/waiting for others to do it for us.

I don't believe eeu will be completed if we waste  our money on stupid patreon on one dev.

its all a scam.

if you want somthing done right, then do it together rather getting one person to do it.

another way how we could take over ee is to make everyone ignore the devloper right now, or find a way to get them to give us control.

but we have to make sure we have all the coding n stuff/\.

sonic mania was a good game, it was made with their communtiy instead of one person.

#56 2019-06-14 06:48:51

peace

ok so that vid you send xeno is nice sure thw pysics are flawless there btu hey now i see how the bsic pack is used and the ghrapics of ti are kinda neat lookign forward to use som enew feautres ot make a greta use of basic pack

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#57 2019-06-14 11:26:09

Luka504

Xenonetix wrote:

It's no secret we took a massive hit in the playerbase earlier in the year, and, as such, we did drop from around 1700 daily players back down to around 1000 daily users, which was highly demoralizing. We're now generally hovering around the 800-900 mark, with the last time we were at above 1000 being on 4th June:

We also maintained a decent number of people who still like to play on a regular basis:

As I've said before, statistics mean nothing here. I do not doubt the valllidity of what you've shared, it's just that it won't change the fact that EE is a ghost town.
20 people online in the lobby at any time is pathetically low, and makes it much harder to find any good worlds to play. If I don't see those 900 people during the time frame I play EE in, then experientially, they are never there at all.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (4)

#58 2019-06-14 13:58:50

RavaTroll

Yeah it is incredibly low //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

Wooted by:

#59 2019-06-14 14:09:31

Kira

Xenonetix wrote:

Do you really think the rework is going to save anything?
- The game’s population is already so low. So, either people are waiting for EEU without coming online on EE, or the game has already met its demise.

How is the rework going to save the game?
- Pretty much nothing is going to change besides playing on a smoother client and a few newer features added. I fail to see how that is enough to revive anything, and much less how that is enough to bring hundreds and thousands of players.

I think the newer features are the key. We're attempting to launch a new game that's more likely to appeal to people in this day and age, and this is a huge feat to accomplish. It has a lot of trials and tribulations, but getting away from Flash is one of the biggest things that should have been done long ago. It was either a matter of letting EE die entirely, or working to make it live on for many years to come, regardless of the number of players.

Can you communicate with the community?
- Give us some actual leaks. It’s important to keep the hype up.

I completely agree! I accept I have been dropping the ball on keeping the hype train going recently, and that's my fault. That being said, here's a video by Kirby of EE Universe gameplay from April. I'd like to make very clear that it was before there was any friction in the physics, so all surfaces basically act like ice. Physics has gone through numerous adjustments since, and we want to make sure they end up being fun to play with for everyone.

A couple of things to mention:

• Hold-Space acts immediately. There is no longer a delay when holding space! That being said, we are working on creating a very small delay to make sure people don't jump straight off walls when tapping space from the ground on to arrows on a wall, which is what happens in the current build of the game. We want to make sure this delay is lower than the amount of time it takes to do at least 1 regular jump, so that hold-space stays immediate for regular jumping, but tapping doesn't act as if it's holding. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

• Auto-Align works much better, in that, when holding space with a ceiling above you, if you come to a 1x1 gap, you jump straight through it with no problem. We're still working on adjusting this though for ceilings 2 or more blocks high. Nevertheless, if you land on the edge of a block now, there won't be a slightly delay before you fall off it - You stay standing where you landed!

Be honest.
- Again, this comes with communication, stop lying to the community and give us a definite honest time.

I don't think it's possible to "lie" about the future, because the future is uncertain, and impossible to predict with 100% accuracy. As such, I accept that some of our projections and predictions for when EEU Closed Beta could launch were sadly too optimistic, but not intentionally. We really did believe we could launch EE Universe's Closed Beta in Early 2019, and that's why we said it. We haven't lied about anything that has happened, and, as such, we haven't been "lying to the community".

Nevertheless, I have been lacking updates on progress, and that's my fault. For now at least, I can say that LukeM is primarily the one working on the accounts systems and world saving, and without those, there can't be Closed Beta, and we have to remain in Alpha. LukeM has exams until 27th June, and following that, we currently have a projection of 2-3 weeks after that, so mid-July is currently the expected time for Closed Beta to start, although I can't give any guarantees. It doesn't matter how much of the game is complete and what blocks, smileys, or features are included, accounts have to be the priority reason for lacking a launch of Closed Beta. Servers are up and running, and the Alpha Patrons do have 24/7 access to the game currently. We really appreciate their feedback, and they are truly helping to shape the game into something great!

As for the other developers, Josh (ByteArray) is working on mostly the User Interface, and people can keep up with his progress on his YouTube channel, or even now on the forums here. Cercul1 is working on Everybody Edits Offline to make sure people don't lose the worlds they've worked on.

For the Design Team, Kentiya is primarily working on the blocks, and Koya is primarily working on the smileys and their accessories.

The Campaign Team are currently working on the final planned Campaign for Everybody Edits, and when world saving in EE Universe is available, they'll be creating new levels for people to play when they first join the game. Following that, they'll be scouting for Daily Featured Levels, and working on the Time Trials for them.

RavaTroll is currently composing a lot of the music we'll be featuring in Everybody Edits Universe, and a lot of it is coming along very nicely! We may be able to show off some of that soon.

As for me, I've mostly calculated the compensations for the first account invites for EE Universe Closed Beta, and I've been trying to compose EEU's musical theme, or at least music for trailers in future. I'll also be working with Different55 on the brand new EE Universe forums pretty soon.

I hope that gives you all some more insight into what's been going on!

Zumza wrote:

The fact that all current worlds will be gone from EEU, will also push as a demotivation for older players.

Agreed, but that's also why we're putting the effort into making EE Offline. Separate to that, we still believe that, at some point, people will program something to allow .eelvl files to be opened in EE Universe in future.

Zumza wrote:

The current administration is simply dishonest or is dream-drunk regarding funding, progress, and greatness of EEU.

I don't think we're dishonest, but we may have had some unrealistic expectations when it comes to the funding and progress. I still believe EEU can be great, but it'll just take a little longer than initially planned to achieve that greatness.

Luka504 wrote:

Maybe go through the first batch of campaigns that'll be available, and then I'll just leave the game because there won't much else to do.

Rather than campaigns, there'll be Daily Featured Levels. This may not happen until later in Closed Beta or Open Beta though. We don't expect Open Beta to happen until at least August, although I'm guessing it may be more realistic to accept it might not be until September. Most of Closed Beta will be collecting feedback from the Beta testers, and making adjustments based on that, but you're right that, initially, there won't be that much to do. We'll try to make sure there's more to do over time though!

ASDruska wrote:

Luka504 wrote:

From what I've seen, EEU is pretty bare bones, it'll maybe have the same amount of content EE had in 2011-2012.

We don't want to overload the game with too much content. When it comes down to it, one of the core principals of Everybody Edits (and EEU) is that the players can produce the playable content, and so there will definitely not be anywhere near the number of blocks currently available in Everybody Edits. We want it to be simple for newcomers to understand and get to grips with, and fun for anyone to play, so we don't want to overload the game with too much confusing and overwhelming content. That's not to say there won't be regular updates, because there will be, but they're just more likely to either be purely aesthetic (like smiley accessories), or actual new features (such as more zones and/or game modes), rather than perhaps just new block packs after a certain point.

Luka504 wrote:

Most people will likely stop playing within the week, and EEU will still regularly have about 20 people online a day. If the playerbase manages to grow to the point where there will always be something to do, cool, but I genuinely doubt that will happen.

Luka504 wrote:

If I only see 20 of those 1000 people at any given time, I will consider the game a ghost town. And so would everyone else really.

Quitinx4 wrote:

EE is not very active on updates (1 update = 1-2 months) and people say this is only/just some building in multiplayer

This is true, and mostly because we were mistaken with the projected timeline of EE Universe's Closed Beta launch, with the intention of winding down EE's updates in the run up to EEU's Closed Beta, but it does appear we may need to make at least one more block pack update, although not sure yet exactly what that would be. Meanwhile, we still plan on launching that final campaign soon, and it's a good'un!

Lictor666 wrote:

why play ee now ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

why play eeoffline ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

why play eeu ?

For fun.

Lictor666 wrote:

i feel even the staff doesn't trust in the project...

Not quite sure what's led you to this conclusion. Have any current staff expressed this? I feel like we need to have a conversation about it if that's the case, because I was under the impression the staff members do believe in the project, and I would hope they would come to me with any concerns they have.

Lictor666 wrote:

give us somes reasons to play eeu, idk first eeu contest ? race ? design contest ?

All things we are definitely considering! Contests of various types are planned, whether they're to do with building or playing.

Lictor666 wrote:

a decent amount of players , lol (/advertising /steam workshop) ?
because if it's just : you restart from 0 but nothing more....

Over 1000 players have opted in to the Closed Beta, so I would hope we don't start from 0. Right now, we have 27 people in the Closed Alpha.

We've built up an advertising budget to start advertising shortly after Open Beta launches, and especially for the EEU Smartphone App!

I hope this post addresses many of the concerns people have had about EE Universe and its progress. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

See you in-game!

~ Xenonetix ~

Really cool, thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#60 2019-06-14 15:55:09

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Thank you Xeno, very cool!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#61 2019-06-16 21:35:07

Kira

I went to host a funeral for our cherished and beautiful game:

EVERYBODY EDITS.

It will happen on the first of July 2019, and I want everyone to attend. I will make a special discord server and we will all join the voice chat. Everyone. We need as much as people as possible to pay respects to a death.

We will sing the following song on the day of the funeral:

You are allowed to sing under 1 condition: You have to be in a church, cathedral or a tunnel. In short anywhere with echoes, works.

Requiescat in pace

Wooted by:

#62 2019-06-16 22:00:00

ASDruska

how many of these are you gonna make? are you gonna make another one celebrating your 100th post?

cringe ^
based v

#63 2019-06-16 23:40:44

Kira

Please leave your in game name there to sign up, so I can make enough biscuits and crepes at the funeral. Thank you for your blessing and time my children.

Wooted by:

#64 2019-06-16 23:41:43, last edited by Kkay (2019-06-16 23:43:15)

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

kkay also I can't do crepes or biscuits I'm lactose intolerant

Wooted by:

#65 2019-06-17 02:13:37

RavaTroll

I feel like i could make a good meme with me singing

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#66 2019-06-17 03:52:25

Luka504

But my birthday is on July first.
Am I expected to ditch it?

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#67 2019-06-17 06:47:30

peace

ee isnt dead yet its still alive if you dont liek thi sgame please move on

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#68 2019-06-17 15:56:03

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Merged again.

Don't make any more separate threads like this.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#69 2019-06-18 11:51:50

skullz17

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

You are allowed to sing under 1 condition: You have to be in a church, cathedral or a tunnel. In short anywhere with echoes, works.

how about the boys toilets?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#70 2019-06-18 18:42:14

Pqwerty

skullz17 wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

How do you sing inside a toilet?

Wooted by:

#71 2019-06-18 19:18:03

TheTriplet
Website

Pqwerty wrote:
skullz17 wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

How do you sing inside a toilet?

put a sound mirror somewhere inside the toilet

biggest feats:
1. (wr) Tutorial 3 - 17.17
2. (wr) Tutorial 4 - 36.88 (unrecorded sadly)
3. idk lets say that BTS2 - 142 deaths

oh and also: it's a lie that 9+10 is 21, it's 20!

Wooted by:

#72 2019-06-18 20:49:12

Zumza

Damn. No one offering for the chorus? Shame!

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Wooted by:

#73 2019-06-18 20:52:24

Minimania
Moderation Team

Diff you better archive the old posts if you want us to actually join the EEU forums

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#74 2019-06-18 23:50:16

soniiiety

dam zombies, all you want is to eat your own flesh.

and make everyone eat their own flesh instead of sharing.

remember care bears? caring is sharing #golden rule.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wooted by:

#75 2019-06-18 23:51:34

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Let's get back on topic.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

peace1560954038753098

Board footer