Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-06 15:48:19

peace

increase magci chanc e for magic bricks/smilsyes becuase EEU is a fact

in a fe wmonths EEU will come and EE will goo let us get out last magic cmisleys/blocks easier to use them in our last period of EE

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2019-05-06 15:59:10

mikelolsuperman
Website

Re: increase magci chanc e for magic bricks/smilsyes becuase EEU is a fact

Peace eeu has been announced and is being worked on for like 6 months maybe. Also magic items will affect eeu in the form of some currency (I believe stardust or something) so if they make it twice as easy it's unfair and they can't know if people got it from that or if they would've still gotten it.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by:

#3 2019-05-06 15:59:58

Raphe9000

They'll all be accessible in EEU anyway. If EE really will be gone soon, adding this seems a little unnecessary.

#4 2019-05-06 16:57:03

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

you will have all of the magic items and even more than that in EE offline
since magic **** from EE will be converted to EEU in a specific way (something about magic dust iirc), making it easier to find stuff now would kinda screw with EEU too

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2019-05-07 16:06:23

Nikodemzak

Guys, he said in EE (Current one) let us get magic more easily as it will shutdown soon and some of the players want to get magic items that they didn't have before e.g. smileys, bruce npc, Magic bricks

Sup

#6 2019-05-07 16:45:40

peace

maby make it so every magic item after this is added wont coutn as stardust for EEU anymore?

peace.png

#7 2019-05-07 16:50:46

mikelolsuperman
Website

Nikodemzak wrote:

Guys, he said in EE (Current one) let us get magic more easily as it will shutdown soon and some of the players want to get magic items that they didn't have before e.g. smileys, bruce npc, Magic bricks

Yeah but like we said that's a problem because certain things in ee get transferred to eeu in a different way. Magic gets transformed into stardust or magic dust or whatever it's called, gold membership will continue for however long it will go after ee in a different way, energy and limited blocks like npcs will also affect stuff iirc. If we make magic chances bigger for the last few months it's like giving free stuff on eeu. People get more magic, more magic means more of the magic dust. If you don't count any magic they got with the bigger chance it's unfair to people who would otherwise also get it. I don't know anything of behind the scenes and all that what determines if you got magic or not but say there's a wheel you can spin and there are 100 options with 1 being magic and 99 not being anything. (I know magic is way lower than 1% but it's just an example and it's easier that way). If you spin that wheel and land on the magic you get the magic smiley/block/energy/bruce npc. Now if you have that same wheel except there are 5 being magic and 95 not being anything. Then if you land on the one that was magic the first time too, you'd get it like normal but if you landed on 1 of the other 4 it would also give you magic. The game (I think) has no way of telling if it would've given you the magic if they didn't increase it. Say you got this limited item that you can't get anymore, and they put it in a christmas and video game campaign. People got mad when that happened, so people would probably also get mad if they got all 7 magic bricks, all 5 current magic smileys and several bruce npcs and then turns out people with 3 smileys and 4 blocks suddenly have that too.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#8 2019-05-07 17:01:19

peace

mike oyu can only own 1 bruce npc and you coudl mark in thw heel of chnace the other 4 magic cpaces wiht an othe rcolor smimulair can EE do this too i guess if they really wanted to its just so you can use the blcoks snad smilesy for just soeme last memmories with all stuff

peace.png

#9 2019-05-07 17:32:46

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

mike oyu can only own 1 bruce npc and you coudl mark in thw heel of chnace the other 4 magic cpaces wiht an othe rcolor smimulair can EE do this too i guess if they really wanted to its just so you can use the blcoks snad smilesy for just soeme last memmories with all stuff

I think you can own more bruce npcs as long as you get it from magic multiple times. And there isn't actually a wheel, I just used it as a more simple expaination but it's probably with some randomizer in the code. There isn't something or someone spinning a wheel and deciding if it wants to give you magic every time. Also eeo is there so you don't have to miss those memories. It's a singeplayer game then, there is no server that has to be paid to not get closed, it's just a download so except for memories with players you don't have to make any last memories. You could be creating levels with the 7th magic block and bruce npcs when you're 60 with eeo. Stuff like co-op maps, roleplays or boss wouldn't work in eeo so you would have to play these before ee closes down if you want memories of them.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#10 2019-05-07 19:31:03

peace

btu still it woudl be nice to own allthigns before EEO comes in and the chnace for magci right now is like ~0% or whatever low amoutn it is its lower then 0.0000001% for sure

peace.png

#11 2019-05-07 20:00:59

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

btu still it woudl be nice to own allthigns before EEO comes in and the chnace for magci right now is like ~0% or whatever low amoutn it is its lower then 0.0000001% for sure

But like I said it would ruin eeu. It would be nice if I got label and superman but I don't get that either. And that doesn't even ruin anything (Well except for label being super rare and then if I have it and can just place anywhere it's not as exclusive

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

Wooted by:

#12 2019-10-21 07:40:27

huk94

I've been playing for 1 month straight every day, didn't see ANYONE get magic... Was it banned from the game or what? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

You Rock!

huk941571640027765253

Board footer