Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-04-23 21:30:44

Sensei1
Member
From: The land of saunas
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 1,084

Can't download one world

This world: https://everybodyedits.com/games/PWREvvUvJabEI

The name is apparently weird long, that's prob the problem. I really want to save this world, so I'd appreciate if it was fixed somehow

Also if there's a faster way to DL all your own worlds other than going throught them all one by one PLEASE TELL ME.

Thanks-

Last edited by Sensei1 (2019-04-23 21:31:34)


"The dazzling world I had never seen before was so beautiful, that my tears flew across the sky"

Offline

#2 2019-04-24 14:45:33

LORD MASTER KING
Formerly Kira
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 97

Re: Can't download one world

Sensei1 wrote:

This world: https://everybodyedits.com/games/PWREvvUvJabEI

The name is apparently weird long, that's prob the problem. I really want to save this world, so I'd appreciate if it was fixed somehow

Also if there's a faster way to DL all your own worlds other than going throught them all one by one PLEASE TELL ME.

Thanks-

Try again loser lol










On a serious note: It happened to me as well, I’m pretty sure the servers were down. They should be up now.

Offline

#3 2019-04-24 15:17:54

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,047

Re: Can't download one world

how are you aware of that spentnaz?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#4 2019-04-24 16:06:00

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,958

Re: Can't download one world

peace wrote:

how are you aware of that spentnaz?

Russian Spetz Agency knows everything. Don't forget we "hacked the Americans vote system" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

#5 2019-04-24 18:23:49

Sensei1
Member
From: The land of saunas
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 1,084

Re: Can't download one world

SpetnaZ wrote:

It happened to me as well, I’m pretty sure the servers were down. They should be up now.

Not quite sure if I understood this right, but this is the only world I cannot download, and I'm still not able to download it (nor are my friends).


"The dazzling world I had never seen before was so beautiful, that my tears flew across the sky"

Offline

#6 2019-04-24 18:32:12

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,732

Re: Can't download one world

The name of the world is 424 characters long. Even after it removed invalid characters for the name, it would still max out the character limit of a name file of windows (256).

This world has an invalid name, so it's worth changing it, but for the future it would be better to shorten the length of each element in the name to it's appropriate size. (name - 20, worldname - 25, worldid - as much as possible)

Offline

#7 2019-04-24 18:36:55

capasha
Member
Joined: 2015-02-21
Posts: 3,749

Re: Can't download one world

Works great in EEditor. But the text is too long and full of weird symbols. Maybe I should use this in all my other worlds too so they cant downloading it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

#8 2019-04-24 19:43:54

Gosha
Member
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,732

Re: Can't download one world

here is the whole name of the world if you are wondering.

Musicart 2 by Mathy & Sensei1                                                                                                                     fld digbot icandigit boss code is 1234 code is 1111 code is 12345 free code * ** *** **** a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z floddyfosh ostkaka art music brick perfect * ** *** **** & ( ) ^ % $ # @ ! ? > < . , ; : " ' \ | ] [ { } = - _ + ` ~ smiley update blocks

Offline

#9 2019-04-24 21:37:34

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,047

Re: Can't download one world

hwo can you make world names longer ten 20 characters?


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#10 2019-04-25 14:24:58

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,303

Re: Can't download one world

peace wrote:

hwo can you make world names longer ten 20 characters?

Either Mathy hacked or they found an exploit that's been patched. And I'd like to know why did they do it because it's useless and EE only displays the "Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1"


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#11 2019-04-25 15:14:38

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,047

Re: Can't download one world

MWstudios wrote:

And I'd like to know why did they do it because it's useless and EE only displays the "Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1"

maby they forgot they did


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#12 2019-04-25 16:37:40

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: North Korea
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 1,475
Website

Re: Can't download one world

MWstudios wrote:
peace wrote:

hwo can you make world names longer ten 20 characters?

Either Mathy hacked or they found an exploit that's been patched. And I'd like to know why did they do it because it's useless and EE only displays the "Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1"

The name 'Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1' is 31 characters long so it does show


Blue is my favourite color
__________________________________________________________________________
I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#13 2019-04-25 17:00:02

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,047

Re: Can't download one world

mikelolsuperman wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
peace wrote:

hwo can you make world names longer ten 20 characters?

Either Mathy hacked or they found an exploit that's been patched. And I'd like to know why did they do it because it's useless and EE only displays the "Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1"

The name 'Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1' is 31 characters long so it does show

Gosha wrote:

here is the whole name of the world if you are wondering.

Musicart 2 by Mathy & Sensei1                                                                                                                     fld digbot icandigit boss code is 1234 code is 1111 code is 12345 free code * ** *** **** a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z floddyfosh ostkaka art music brick perfect * ** *** **** & ( ) ^ % $ # @ ! ? > < . , ; : " ' \ | ] [ { } = - _ + ` ~ smiley update blocks

cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#14 2019-04-26 17:58:42

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,300

Re: Can't download one world

https://not.simons.life/stream/without

i was able to download it just fine by removing some of the title. dl link above

Last edited by Zoey2070 (2019-04-26 17:58:54)


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2019-04-27 08:09:17

PTU
Formerly Pipec
From: Mailboxٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴٴ
Joined: 2017-04-15
Posts: 824

Re: Can't download one world

MWstudios wrote:
peace wrote:

hwo can you make world names longer ten 20 characters?

Either Mathy hacked or they found an exploit that's been patched. And I'd like to know why did they do it because it's useless and EE only displays the "Musicart 2 by Mathy and Sensei1"

Maybe you just meant "Musicart 2"


M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Offline

PTU1556348957747657

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560674873.6797 - Generated in 0.050 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.53 MiB (Peak: 1.75 MiB) ]